Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

You still need to add Assassins Creed on your list. You will love it. Believe me!

Hello again friends. Been a while, I been busy...

Is it against forum rules for me to share my invite code for the game i'm playing so you can play it and I can get sweet invite rewards?

Genshin impact, it's a zelda-esque ftp gacha game. I have already spent a considerable amount of money on it and it is basically gambling 😐

Oh yes I've heard of that.

I dunno if I'll get it though. Heard it's super grindy. If I do I'll only go as far as main story and trophies.

Also may or may not be getting Dauntless next. Depends on if I can afford a nice quick game after Oninaki XD

Oh I'm playing it on my phone.

But it's a bit hard doing some of the reading

Eh it's grindy but it's not that bad to be honest, gameplay is pretty fun, i'm at the point where I just log in for my dailies I have loads of quests I haven't touched.

It being a free is a big plus.

You're playing genshin or dauntless spirit?

Genshin on my phone.... Man I wish it was on Xbox. I would have claimed that game so fast!

Damn spirit, how can I invite you to play it if you're already playing it :(

Got any good characters?

Well I'm rather hoping to play on my laptop. I'm struggling on my phone.

Nope not yet.

Is the game hard if you don't have good stuff?

Can't you just run through as the main character? 

You use a squad of 4 fort really any character can be good if you just level them up but some just work better, like at the killing things.

I just got the little girl who throws bombs and she's good fun, a little slow and squishy but hits hard. It's pretty in depth with all the elemental combos and synergies between abilities you can do. You can still play it as a free to play person it's just slower once you get a decent way in.

I always like the killing of the things o3o

Dangit. Thought I was near the end of main story Oninaki but I'm only about halfway XD

3 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Morning peeps!

What is everyone doing to themselves when I'm not looking? O.o

Falling apart, it would seem! :P

47 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Hello again friends. Been a while, I been busy...

Is it against forum rules for me to share my invite code for the game i'm playing so you can play it and I can get sweet invite rewards?

Welcome back!

I think it's okay to, maybe stick it behind a spoiler thing or send it by PM?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It's a sunny day! Hooray! And maybe our last week of curbside. *crosses fingers* We will find out when the PM speaks at 5 tonight (though the Covid doctor is presenting with him so I may be being overly optimistic).

LAGIE!
*huggles*

My pain in my arm is returning.

If in three weeks this doesn't clear up I will need to go for another injection. If that doesn't work then I have to go for x-rays

*huggles all back*

Aww, I hope it clears up soon, Spirit.

Ah, so that's where all our rain went. :P Stay dry if you can, MP! XD

Sleep definitely helped my toe, but I doubt all the standing I do in a day will.

grey day, kind of a rainy mist.

i'm waiting for someone from one of the companies we deal with to email me back some information i need.  i mean, i don't need it until next week, but i'd like to have it before this week ends, and since this is my desk job, the "end of the week" is tomorrow - thursday. gah. *glares at my inbox*

Walking and more walking today. But we sold $95 worth of wooden boats for $600... :P

So I guess the day was a good one! XD

Hope you get your info, trystan!