Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Yeah if by Monday it's not better I'm going to call the doctor and hope he can help me

I wanted to play a game last night.... But I'm just to exhausted.

It was raining here by us.... But now it's just windy XD

6 hours ago, Classycal said:

Does anyone know how often the treats drop?

Between 5 and 15 minutes depending on how your scroll is coded. (Mine's 12 minutes, like clockwork, every year...)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Sunny and dry here. We're still trying to dry out from the weekend rains.

Thanks Lagie. 

Hope your shoulder gets better Spirit.  

Sorry about your shoulder, Spirit. That sounds a lot like the kind of pain I had in my elbow last year -- just no way to get any relief. Hope it will be better soon.

We are getting deluged with rain from Zeta! It has been constant and extremely heavy for at least the last 5 hours. I think it is supposed to last all day. :o

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

Between 5 and 15 minutes depending on how your scroll is coded.

i bolded that, because wow, i had no idea that it was based on your scroll!  i'll have to remember and pay attention during Festival of the Eggs!

rain here all day.  younger daughter still needs to finish up various pieces of her costume for saturday (she's just going over to her boyfriend's house), but we have random bits and bobs to finish with.... so that's what i'll be doing this afternoon, and then later tonight.  hope we can finish it tonight, actually XD

10 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

LAGIE!

*huggles*

How are you?

Mostly well, thanks! You?

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

We are getting deluged with rain from Zeta! It has been constant and extremely heavy for at least the last 5 hours. I think it is supposed to last all day. :o

Eeps! Stay safe!

Looong draggy shop day, but a profitable one in the end. My new 'put your durned mask on' reflex (I always have mine on; it's the coworkers and boss who don't) is to change direction and go another route and to not enter a room where anyone's uncovered. This morning when one of them asked, "What's up?" my reply was"Clearly not your mask." :P I'm just so tired of being the only one who cares.

28 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm just so tired of being the only one who cares.

i get that too, but some things are just getting crazy.

at my retail job, we have a place for used carts and baskets, and we ask the customers to put them there, and most do.  but there's the ones that just don't hear us, and they put them in the vestibule with the sanitized ones. and then, when we're busy, those carts and baskets build up, and there's no time to wipe them down, so incoming customers will ask if they can use those. i try to tell them we haven't wiped them down yet, but they take 'em anyway. *sigh* when it's really busy, i just wave it off any more. ugh.

I don't even know if the shops here bother sanitizing between customers but all the customers have to as they enter so I just rub the excess off onto the cart or basket.

On the plus side, my car is ready to be picked up, and while a bit pricey isn't as expensive as I'd expected. Forgot to ask what the problem was, though, so don't ask. :P

And the toe is bruised but not actually broken, thank goodness.

when we get busy, we get BUSY. sometimes there really isn't time to breathe between customers.

well, when you pick up the car, find out what got fixed.  inquiring nosy minds want to know XD 

bruised isn't good either... but yes, better than broken :) 

Good morning everyone!

So the shoulder gotten worse. It went into a massive spasmend last night. Causing me to cry the whole night.

Had to go to the doctor this morning for muscle relaxers and another injection

Morning peeps!

Oh man Spirit that's awful 😧 Has the second injection helped at all? 

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Yeah it's getting a bit better now. Also took half day from work so that I can rest my arm

I will. I just hope this is just a spasam and nothing else or worse

Yeah... But I have a feeling one of the pills is going to kick my buns. I feel sleepy