Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

But by patterns I mean things like my red and blue dino conversation.

ah, gotcha!

what kind of dragon is Lugie, and is a frozen Lugie what you want?

Lugie is the waterhorse near the top of my scroll. And I'm thinking since she's not quite Lagie, maybe she should stay not quite grown.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

since she's not quite Lagie, maybe she should stay not quite grown.

good logic with that.

any thoughts on a new name for my Reds group?

Hot Stuff! :P

If you catch a cheese egg in the volcano biome and then incubate it, shouldn't it melt?

hmm.... maybe? right now my Reds group is The Day Spa.

but yes. you'd have a Melty Cheese Egg XD 

Tasty on toast!

I froze LuGIE.

I don't think I'll make it till midnight. *yawns*

is it like an American or Mozzarella cheese? or kinda like a pepper jack?

i'm trying to make it to midnight.  i have plans for two of the Desipis dragons and one Cavern Lurker :) 

I'll make it to midnight for sure.  I'm always up that late.  But I only have one breeding planned at this point.  I still have hatchies that I'm waiting for them to die.  And 3 hatchies to grow up.  And I'm gonna breed my Prize to a Black Marrow on Tuesday.  Some people should get some pretties from that pairing.  I wish we could keep one a give one away, but alas that doesn't happen.

Edited by Classycal

if i can't get a CB cavern lurker, i can always breed Garibaldi and Lyta. it's for my B5 lil' Frozen for my MetaGroup index. :) and my one Desipis is for my Halloween lil' Frozen :) 

ello peeps. how is everyone?

I really should go shopping to finish my Halloween costume, but I can't get my lazy butt to do it (besides the fact I hate shopping anyways)............hrnghh....

Hello WS. 

Can't sleep and can't catch any Halloween dragons either.  I hope they become easier to catch.  I'd think at this time of the day - 4:40 am, but it's daytime in other places.  Still it's usually slower now.  

Edited by Classycal

9 hours ago, trystan said:

is it like an American or Mozzarella cheese? or kinda like a pepper jack?

i'm trying to make it to midnight.  i have plans for two of the Desipis dragons and one Cavern Lurker :) 

Wensleydale! XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

At least... the clock says it's morning. The clouds and rain are so heavy I'm almost sure it might still be night. Our outside light-sensor-activated lights are still on and I am having to have my inside lights on to see.

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I can breed 2nd gen PBs of pretty much all the Halloween breeds if any of you need them.

I'll keep that in mind Lagie.  

Yum   *Belgian Waffles with strawberries*

I need to go to IHOP and get one for real...

afternoon all!

daughter and i are in work in about 2 hours.

from the AP, i got a Cavern Lurker for my MetaGroup index, a Desipis for my MetaGroup and one to grow up for my Supernatural dragons. :) 

also from the AP, i got two Black Marrows - one's a Z'code!  i have plans to incubate them all on tuesday, so they go from 4d Xh down to 3d and then will hatch. woot!

i too, can breed 2G and/or 2G PB halloweens - i have all my Halloween dragons conveniently in one group :) 

The rain has finally eased up. It's still dark, though.

I wish we had an IHOP or some kind of breakfast food place here.

Hope work goes well, trystan!

we have an IHOP not that far away, not sure of it's open status though.

well, it's a sunday in a month that ends in "-ber" and the Eagles played on thursday.  it'll be insane.  especially since we're mostly sold out of halloweenie stuffs.

Good afternoon everyone 

Sorry for falling off the face of the planet again, I had a mental health episode. Complete with medications that made me completely forget a 24 hour period, and a battery of blood tests (results are in tomorrow, not looking forward to it)

Turns out thinking your mom drugged the coffee so that your government job offer will be rescinded and having a full blown panic attack when seeing police cars is... Not normal.

Still been active on main site tho, looking for some things in the AP and these shadow walkers are making me angry.

Eeps, sounds like a rough patch. Glad you made it back to us! Shadow walkers? Are you looking for CB ones or AP?

Glad you are doing better Wonton.  I'm sure that was scary.  

I'm catching dragons now, but I keep getting Cavern Lurkers and I have plenty of those.  I have 3 to give away when they come off cool down.  Who wants them?

I'm locked for two days until my haul from today hatches so I cannot help you, though I do like the lurkers!

I just got The Little Prince's rose in my Halloween treats. :wub:

I've been sorting Duplo pieces today. Apparently the train set alone is worth over $300 US,  and there are pieces of at least two to four other sets in the bin.

For @purpledragonclaw:

Screenshot_20201025-203128.thumb.jpg.a61212e438131108b7eb56f5a94bd7f8.jpg

Edited by Lagie
To add tag

work wasn't all that bad, actually,

now i'm looking for the trick-and-treats on the Cave. yaay!

Yay for work being okay!

There are some lovely treats, as usual! Do you have previous years to catch up on?

yep!

there are!  and yes i do.  it looks like i don't have all the treats from 2018?  for this year, i'm up to 15 though.  are there still 50 for this year?

Trystan, do you want one of my CB Cavern Lurkers?

2 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Trystan, do you want one of my CB Cavern Lurkers?

thanks for the offer, but no, i'm good! :)