Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Well I did buy an area.... And I did teleport somewhere at some point.

Then I got lost. Then I climbed a mountain. And after 30 minutes I got back home XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Did you guys see my Lego creation a couple of pages back?

Bright and sunny so far. We've been having midday thunderstorms, so I expect the same might happen today.

Yeah I can record stuff.... when I don't look like an idiot XD

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Good morning.

@Marcus Pheonix Hey, I play Fire Emblem Heroes too. Pirate Tibarn, right? The rates can be really annoying sometimes... I had a similar situation pulling for New Year's Alfonse and Bridal Oboro. A lot of the time I wish the rate for focus 5* and non-focus 5* were separate! 

Yup. Tibarn is my favourite unit in fire emblem, I started playing right when he first dropped... I got up to 6% chance and got pity broken by a godamn Brave Camilla (I HATE Camilla) I didn't even delegate her to a combat manual, I sent my first ever unit home.

Now I don't even know if I wanna keep trying for him, i'm down to 10 orbs now... do I just wait for CYL?

1 hour ago, Fortune86 said:

@Lagie *hugs* Why are there eyes in your little track thingy?

I ran out of plain dots. XD

*hugs back*

*huggles all around*

My $1.00 paper caused me to spend almost $30.00. :P The paper lady had run out, and I found more things in the food store than I had intended when I went there for 'just' the paper.

I mean, it's possible that he'll come around next year, or at least sometime in the future. I don't really know if I'm going to mess around with pulling on CYL personally. Do you have any options for getting more orbs, aside from spending real money? If not, then it might be best to just wait.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

My $1.00 paper caused me to spend almost $30.00. :P The paper lady had run out, and I found more things in the food store than I had intended when I went there for 'just' the paper.

ah, that sounds like what happens at Target.  i call it the Target Trap.  how your 1 little thing ended up being $50! XD

in other news, i'm wanting to get an alt Black dragon for my Black Guardian for my Doctor Who dragons.  i bred my blacks, and got three eggs,and none alted.  so i'm hoping the line i added at the bottom of my sig gets noticed.  and while the Black Guardian was a guy in the show, it'd be nice for a male dragon.  but if it's female, that works too. and i don't care how inbred it is or isn't, either. :D

20 minutes ago, trystan said:

ah, that sounds like what happens at Target.  i call it the Target Trap.  how your 1 little thing ended up being $50! XD

in other news, i'm wanting to get an alt Black dragon for my Black Guardian for my Doctor Who dragons.  i bred my blacks, and got three eggs,and none alted.  so i'm hoping the line i added at the bottom of my sig gets noticed.  and while the Black Guardian was a guy in the show, it'd be nice for a male dragon.  but if it's female, that works too. and i don't care how inbred it is or isn't, either. :D

Alt black female might be good for Missy, if you don't already have her! XD

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Alt black female might be good for Missy, if you don't already have her!

ooh that's a good one too! i'm not there yet, but i've added her breed to my spreadsheet!

edit: i did some breeding, and now i have 4 more black eggs to hatch.  hopefully at least one will be an alt!  (all four would be awesome, but i'm not holding my breath for that!) XD

Edited by trystan

*sends alt vibes to @trystan*

Excuse me while I drool over my artichoke. *drools* I wish I had bought two but I barely had enough lemon for the one so I guess it's good I only bought one. (Had to resurrect the seriously comatose lemon! XD )

24 minutes ago, trystan said:

oooh thanks! :D 

I hope it works! Two days till we know, right?

Ooh, parrots! They didn't land, just squawked as they passed.

24 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I hope it works! Two days till we know, right?

yeah that sounds about right :) 

29 minutes ago, trystan said:

yeah that sounds about right :) 

:)

I saw on the radar composite that a sqall was coming so the very brief rain didn't surprise me. The bright lightning followed by wall and window shaking thunder, however, did. :o

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

I saw on the radar composite that a sqall was coming so the very brief rain didn't surprise me. The bright lightning followed by wall and window shaking thunder, however, did. :o

oh wow!

we have a chance of t-storms all week.

also, i think Rocky ate some yarn.  we have a wand toy with feathers on one end, but he doesn't like it, so i tied some yarn to the other end, and he loves that!  but then today when i was looking for it (had to ask younger daughter if she'd seen it) a lot of the yarn was gone! 😮 we're keeping an eye on him for symptoms of "did my cat eat string" and some of the stuff in his litterbox looks like it's connected together (probably with the yarn).  i know it's a serious thing, and i really hope we don't have to take him to the vet :( 

Just now, trystan said:

oh wow!

we have a chance of t-storms all week.

also, i think Rocky ate some yarn.  we have a wand toy with feathers on one end, but he doesn't like it, so i tied some yarn to the other end, and he loves that!  but then today when i was looking for it (had to ask younger daughter if she'd seen it) a lot of the yarn was gone! 😮 we're keeping an eye on him for symptoms of "did my cat eat string" and some of the stuff in his litterbox looks like it's connected together (probably with the yarn).  i know it's a serious thing, and i really hope we don't have to take him to the vet :( 

Stay safe!

And I hope Rocky's okay. Cats do love stringy things.

And now, suddenly, I'm melting...

thanks!

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

And I hope Rocky's okay. Cats do love stringy things.

that they do.  i hope he's okay too.  so far, he is. :) 

oh, melting isn't good.  but should i call you Elphaba? XD 

Elphaba? I'm guessing that's the witch from Wicked? Sure, though I hope you don't think I look like her! :P

yep, Elphie is from Wicked.  and no, i don't think you look like her.... she's green for starters! :P 

I can do green. I don't generally, but I do look reasonably good in it when I do.