Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

59 minutes ago, a_god_s said:

btw... How long would any of you wait on a trade offer?

41 minutes ago, trystan said:

24 hours is way more than I would have waited. go for it!

Hmm. I seem to recall asking that exact question recently! XD

I was about to give up on a trade yesterday but woke up this morning to find the egg on my scroll. I guess how long one waits kind of depends on what else you're doing with your scroll.

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. I seem to recall asking that exact question recently! XD

yes, and i seem to recall answering it the same way - that i'm impatient XD 

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I guess how long one waits kind of depends on what else you're doing with your scroll.

but yes, there's this too. and if i'm working on something, i don't usually want to wait XD 

I think there is definitely an inverse correlation to my patience.  😆

Sometimes I offer on a trade I don't really want with something I know is wanted by the other person. I usually give them overnight if it's afternoon/evening, or until just before bedtime if it's morning. If it's something I do want, I'll wait longer. Time left on the timer can also affect my wait, if it's something I'll want to influence.

That's true too!

I did cancel the offer and post a trade, and had some fun stalking the AP :D

I explained what Pitybroken meant a few posts back, but basically in this game you can summon characters of various star ratings, 1,2,3,4,5 in the summoning events there is usually a 3% chance t oget a foucs 5* 3% to get a general 5*. For every 5 characters you summon that aren't a 5* your chance of getting one increases by 0.5% Pity broken is the term used where you're % chance to get a 5* has gone up a lot but you then get a non focus 5*. Your losing streak has been broken, by a pity summon i.e. not one you wanted.

35 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

I explained what Pitybroken meant a few posts back, but basically in this game you can summon characters of various star ratings, 1,2,3,4,5 in the summoning events there is usually a 3% chance t oget a foucs 5* 3% to get a general 5*. For every 5 characters you summon that aren't a 5* your chance of getting one increases by 0.5% Pity broken is the term used where you're % chance to get a 5* has gone up a lot but you then get a non focus 5*. Your losing streak has been broken, by a pity summon i.e. not one you wanted.

Thanks! I must have missed the first explanation.

Yeah, work has a way of doing that, @trystan! XD

At least the person from the most recent trade I offered on had the courtesy to decline the unwanteds before the final acceptance.

Back to work tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing Foxtrot (dog) and Whiskey (cat).

@subwooferOk so... I just dropped $100 on the dragonflower orb pack taking my total orbs up to 150... and after 70 orbs, I got him. My Boy tibarn came home!

image.thumb.png.fb76db93fdcb327235dbcf8f3eb7a320.png

Plus side is I now have 60 orbs to potentially go for the brave units... though honestly i'm kinda tempted to just keep trying for merges... my current tibarn is only +1 so if I can just get one this new guy would be a perfect replacement (apart from losing red)

EDIT: When talking to a friend they totally thought I was saying I bought an actual real life bird... not a jpeg.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yeah, work has a way of doing that, @trystan! XD

argh!  this lady was making bouquets and stuff for a wedding (i think she said it was her daughter's wedding) as i found out later from one of my co-workers (who was my younger daughter in this case!) she'd said that she was laying out all the flowers on the "back counter" (the framing counter) to see how they all looked, but left the ones back there she didn't want... hey, at least she'd told someone they were there, right?  so she comes up to my register and i ring everything in - it's like $120 or something - and she stands there, shakes her head, and says "this is a bad idea." i tell her no, it's not, she can return things if she ends up not using them. she repeats it's a bad idea, they says "i'm sorry" and then leaves!  i have to void out the transaction.  really? you take all that time for me to ring you up, and then you decide nah?  and it's 10 minutes until closing too!! gah!

so... yeah.

Ooh, that's frustrating! What a way to end the day, trystan.

I'm hoping to do a couple of item sales from my shop tomorrow. We've been closed two weeks. The shelter is desperate for cash!

Well done, MP! Bird?

24 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Ooh, that's frustrating! What a way to end the day, trystan.

agreed - very frustrating.  *sigh*

44 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Look he has wings, he turns into a bird.

Totally missed that! Great wings, though. Flying must be fun.

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

@Marcus Pheonix Congrats!! I'm glad you finally got him. I'm honestly really bad about merges, usually after just getting one I'm tired enough haha.

Thankfully, it didn't really rain today, aside from some extremely light showers, so I was alright.

geez mp, such dedication.

I'm very cheap so I just get what comes up =w=

glad you got your boi tho

I’m usually just happy to get them but I also like to get high points... seems like my AR score won’t be affected by him. I feel bad replacing my og version though xD

Morning peeps!

I'm at work today but have the rest of the week off! Huzzah!

Congrats on your pirate MP! XD

SPIRIT!

*tackleglomps*

I'm going to need the week off XD I've been trying to find a late night bug on Animal Crossing for the last 4 days (it's supposed to start spawning after 11pm) and it's really messing with my sleep. I need a day in bed lol.

How;s you? 

So it works with our time and not game time?

I'm struggling to choose between games that are on special. And I have like R130 left but I don't know what to for.

Yeah it's all real time. Been staying up way past my bed time looking for this guy XD

I am so tired 😧

Which games are these? And have you played any more Slime Rancher?