Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I know XD

I still haven't watched the second Maleficent XD

1 hour ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

I know XD

I still haven't watched the second Maleficent XD

Nor have I. (I liked the first ine, sorry, Fortune.)

Eeps! *falls over*

Good morning!

Traitor :P

I just don't see why bad guys can't just be bad. They don't need justification all the time, or tragic backstories or misunderstoodiness. Just let them be evil for the lulz. 

I know. But for some reason it appealed to me. It was a mental lifesaver while I was on jury duty. While I was spending hours waiting for court to start, I ran through it scene by scene, dialogue and all, in my head, to pass the time. We weren't allowed to bring books or newspapers.

*sets out coffee and toast*

You memorised it? 

I don't know whether to be impressed or horrified XD

Edited by Fortune86

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

I know. But for some reason it appealed to me. It was a mental lifesaver while I was on jury duty. While I was spending hours waiting for court to start, I ran through it scene by scene, dialogue and all, in my head, to pass the time. We weren't allowed to bring books or newspapers.

wait.... what? i always have a book with me.  and i try to have a small crochet project to work on. 

(ha, that's funny, seeing as i just finished a blanket, am working on a blanket, and my next on after that is..,. a blanket! XD)

4 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

You memorised it? 

I don't know whether to be impressed or horrified XD

Be both! B)

Yup. No books. Though one lady did bring a Sudoku book with her and that was permitted.

Blankets. Easy, right?

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Blankets. Easy, right?

easy, yes.  but big, bulky, and time consuming. XD

and the one i'm working on i started back in April. of 2018.  it doesn't take me that long to make a blanket!!  BUT i was working on other projects at the same time, wasn't sure if i had enough yarn, and once i figured it out and bought some more.... the one store that sold most of the yarn was going out of business.  right now, it's my second-longest WIP, and i'm also slowly working on my longest WIP too - a t-shirt quilt that i started in 19mumblemumble....

yeah. it's like that XD

Hello, CPA.  

I'm already exhausted from moving stuff today, and we've got two more days.  At least the kitchen is set up.  That's one of the hardest to get going.  

The kitchen is the most important! Gotta have tea or coffee while you're unboxing. ;)

I had a good swim today but was too long in the sun and can feel it in my skin now.

Ah, the t-shirt quilt! It's such a great way to immortalize t-shirts. Sadly, here, many of mine have these weird rustlike spots that nothing seems to remove (humid climate thing).

Good evening.

@Marcus Pheonix Spurn is pretty useful, I think I'll have to go for it at some point. Good luck with your work, hopefully it goes okay for you.

I exercised quite a lot today, now I'm rather tired. Today was kind of rollercoaster-y, so hopefully tomorrow's more peaceful.

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Ah, the t-shirt quilt! It's such a great way to immortalize t-shirts. Sadly, here, many of mine have these weird rustlike spots that nothing seems to remove (humid climate thing).

oof, sorry about the rust spots!

yeah, i don't know what i was thinking way back then - i had (unless i counted wrong?) 59 shirt squares ready to go! i'm thinking wft? that's going to be HUGE.  aside from the fact that 59 is a PRIME number..... yeah.  so, i went through all the squares and picked out 25 squares, for 5 rows of 5.  i have two of the rows already done, but i don't know what order i want the rows in yet, so i haven't stitched them together yet.

it's all good now. i have a plan of attack, and that's the important part. :) 

in other news, i saw someone posted they did this on the congrats/accomplishments/brag thread - i made groups for ALL my dragons - and grouped them all!!  the only ones not grouped are the 4 black eggs at the top of my scroll that i'm hoping at least one alts for me! :D 

ello fortune, spirit.

It's not Friday here yet, but it is still exciting enough (always looking forward to the weekend)

If I could I would trade my heat for your cold.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Hi there WS!

It's a nice day out here... But still cold. Still sitting with a blanket XD

Terrible XD

There is an achievement in Animal Crossing for catching 100 fish consecutively. I missed one at 96. :dry:

How''s you? 

XD
Man that would have flipped my lid.

I started with Assassins Creed last night. Man I miss stealthy stabby games XD

Lets just say there was a fair bit of non-family friendly language XD

I'm too impatient for stealth XD I just want to get right to the stabbing. 

XD

I like playing careful. I'm still not completely comfortable with playing with a controller yet