Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I'm guessing that's game-related, MP? XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out bacon and eggs*

Hot and sunny and still on lickd (really?) lockdown (how come I never get the 'down' part wrong?). Cases still keep going up though. Scary stuff. I shall enjoy my last couple of days off before I return to work on Monday (already have stuff to sell from my closed shop! :D ).

Toppage, page 162! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

@Marcus Pheonix I think I'll be going for either Dimitri or Claude. I'm also a bit biased since they're my favourite lords from Three Houses. I don't really care too much for Edelgard or Lysithea.

Good morning. Have fun with the rest of your time off, Lagie!

13 hours ago, Swiftphoenix said:

Oh nice coincidence lol :D 

yep!  and since i'm easily amused..... XD 

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

Hot and sunny and still on lickd (really?) lockdown (how come I never get the 'down' part wrong?).

tee hee... it makes me giggle everytime :D 

so one of my eggies is sick :( it has since been fogged, warded and removed from hatcheries.  it's set to hatch in five hours anyway, i'm sure it will as soon as i unfog it.  btw, does warding work on hatchies, too? edit: egg feels better now! :) 

also edit!  one of my black eggies alted!!! she precogged female, and i've already named her XD   now i need to breed another black alt for the Black Guardian

Edited by trystan
to add stuff

7 hours ago, subwoofer said:

Have fun with the rest of your time off, Lagie!

Thanks! I am!

Swimming. Sorting Lego. Reading. Dragons & forum. It's been a restful day!

Congrats on the alt, @trystan! (The one I tried didn't work.)

14 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Congrats on the alt, @trystan! (The one I tried didn't work.)

thanks!

last time i got three black eggs, this time i had 4.  one out of seven :blink:

i need to breed more black eggs now.... XD 

Just now, trystan said:

thanks!

last time i got three black eggs, this time i had 4.  one out of seven :blink:

i need to breed more black eggs now.... XD 

I'm surprised by how few breeding pairs I have in my blacks. Second attempt is underway!

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm surprised by how few breeding pairs I have in my blacks. Second attempt is underway!

one of my non-alts that i offered on the community thread was messy and inbred as anything!

12 minutes ago, trystan said:

one of my non-alts that i offered on the community thread was messy and inbred as anything!

Yeah, I have a few of those too! XD Now I'm much more particular. (Or 'picky... old age', as I told someone in a PM recently. ;) )

i was just randomly breeding, to be honest.  i think the dad dragon was already inbred as was the mom dragon, in their own lines.  there was no overlap.  not like with Darling. oopsie....

23 minutes ago, trystan said:

i was just randomly breeding, to be honest.  i think the dad dragon was already inbred as was the mom dragon, in their own lines.  there was no overlap.  not like with Darling. oopsie....

Oops. XD

Did that with my aquilos, stoopid typo fingers hitting the wrong dragon.

Yup. That happens, too!

I usually remember to click progeny before I breed so I am sure which mate to use. On my phone, breeding is simpler if I start with the female. Something in my female names spreads the screen wide so I have to scroll right when I start with the male. :rolleyes: (At least now I can do that. At one stage it wouldn't scroll right so breeding from a male was impossible.)

when i breed, i make sure i have my spreadsheet too, so i can see who i've bred before, like my Dr Who dragons.  reminds me, i gotta go breed Grace, and then hunt for War and Nine XD 

Breed Grace. That sounds... odd. XD

Urgh. Lots of Covid test results processed today. 133 new cases, 102 on my island, and one previously clear island now has a case. :(

Doctor Who: The Android Invasion was a nice distraction!

ok, that's not what happened.  i bred Ian and Barbara and influenced their egg to be female, and then will be Grace (from the movie) when she grows up XD 

gah.  sorry about all the new covid cases :( 

*googles to refresh my memory* ah right.  i also have Harry and Sarah vremya drakes.  Harry and Sarah are the parents of Peri XD 

@subwooferI'm reverse, I only ever played Edies route so I like her a lot. Never really cared for Lysithea since I only got her in late game and never used her cause my other units were much higher level.

Damn i'm quite torn between Claude and Dimitri. I have good Sword and Axe DC tanks but am lacking a Spear one. But Claude is rather niche and could be fun to use, though I have some decent archers already in Alm and Lief.

Also I got pity broken again, got another Surtr, got 3 of the buggers now and not sure who to merge (1s Atk 1s defence 1s a manual) I and I later got P!Veronica, which is alright for the resonant battles... still not giving up hope on my bird though.

Pity broken? Dare I adk what that means, MP? :blink:

Ah, that's better, @trystan, though you'll likely eventually breed her too I guess. XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Last day off. I plan to enjoy it. Hot and humid again, though maybe just a wee tad cooler thanks to a downpour last night. It smells like summer camp outside.

@Marcus Pheonix I could use Dimitri and Claude because my colorless and blue units are kind of lacking. I already have more red 5*s than I know what to do with, so I'm covered enough in that field. Picking between the two is pretty hard, though. I'm leaning towards Claude since he's the one I could see myself using.

I'd explain what pity broken is, but I can't figure out how to word it properly. It's going to rain here today, which is nice, but it's on the day I have to go outside and do things... 

*sends @subwoofer an umbrella* Stay safe out there in the rain.

Finally finished a book I'd been slogging through. Now to find another from the sizeable books-to-be-read pile!

I smelled WAFFLES!!   Thx Lagie it been a vvvvveeeerrrryyyy long time!

I read that wrong ... LOL so this was my first thought.

A sizeable book to read would be "Atlas Shrugged"

- I got the anniversary edition and they made the print soooo tiny :(

I guess a Kindle (or something like it) would be good then I can increase the print size without straining my eyes 🤪

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Ah, that's better, @trystan, though you'll likely eventually breed her too I guess. XD

hmm.... now that you have me thinking....i could breed Grace and the 8th Doctor, and name that one Rose. :) 

it's raining here all day too.  it's quite cool outside, compared to last week.

i have to be at work at 3 this afternoon (Cave time), maybe i can get some Cave stalking in before i go?

work... what a 4-letter word!  LOL

Stalk away!!

btw... How long would any of you wait on a trade offer?

5 minutes ago, a_god_s said:

work... what a 4-letter word!  LOL

i don't like that 4-letter word XD 

hmm..... i don't think i'd wait very long because i'm impatient.  but if you're getting something you want.... up to you. (i know, that' not helpful...)

I'm a bit impatient too but I've waited 24hrs (on two different trades) and been holding 3 egg slots... I wanna stalk too!!!

I think I'll cancel the trade and post my own. If they want, then they can offer to me.