Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Not really a mini game at all.

It just so that you don't end up hungry and die or something

Well from what I've experienced is that when your character is hungry then your health take longer to heal.

My character hasn't slept much lately, so sky phantoms then appeared.

Finally built a bed so now my character can sleep and then some nights I stand on the roof and shoot monsters XD

XD

Sounds fun!

I might buy Animal Crossing this weekend. I really need a new Switch game. But it's still so expensive 😧

I see that that first Assassins Creed is R130. Which is acceptable for me. And I like the game. I might get that.

I did actually by something for like R50 I think. It's called Eathlock. Looks kinda FF-ish

Oh I think I've heard of that one! It looked cute!

When will you activate your online thingy?

No I don't think so.... Think I'll hold out a little bit

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Sunny and humid. 

And... as if we don't have enough to worry about with Covid skyrocketing here, there appears to be a hurricane en route.

IMG-20200724-WA0003.jpg.73757a8e0cdd6a203af1011f3a8582a8.jpg

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Oh my goodness! Please stay safe Lagie!

Stay safe Lagie.

I like the hair trystan.

What was that about a humming bird staying still?  For a pic?  I missed something.

My spellchecker must learn because it has now learned to correct Lagie if I misspell it or forget to capitalize it.  

My life has been ho-hum.  Still can't find an apartment.  My car is sick - something to do with the transmission fan.  I hope that doesn't mean the transmission is going out.  I've only had the car since March.  

stay safe Lagie!

thanks Classy!

i bought more halloween fabric for masks today. XD 

5 hours ago, Classycal said:

My spellchecker must learn because it has now learned to correct Lagie if I misspell it or forget to capitalize it.  

XD Smart spellcheck!

I waited for over an HOUR for the doctor today, missed nearly my whole shop time.

We are going back into lockdown today for the weekend.

The good news is that the official hurricane center chart has the storm not coming to us.

40 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The good news is that the official hurricane center chart has the storm not coming to us.

oh that IS good!

i went for my shoulder x-ray - there's a hospital right across the street from my retail job that does walk-in x-rays.  from the time i checked in with my name and why i was there until i got back out to my car it was only a total of 25 minutes.  i was impressed. :) 

edit: Romana I and Romana II! :) 

Edited by trystan

17 hours ago, trystan said:

I went for my shoulder x-ray - there's a hospital right across the street from my retail job that does walk-in x-rays.  from the time i checked in with my name and why i was there until i got back out to my car it was only a total of 25 minutes.  i was impressed. :) 

edit: Romana I and Romana II! :) 

Glad you were in and out quickly!

Yay for Romanas! :)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out bacon and eggs*

We're in lockdown which means no shop today. It's stormy and rainy and thunder and lightning and wind, so I'm very glad to have the lockdown as this kind of weather is a nightmare for the shop (we put a lot of things on tables outside when we are open) and hardly anyone comes out in this kind of weather anyway.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Glad you were in and out quickly!

Yay for Romanas! :)

i'm glad too! my Drs office should have the results like tuesday or so, i think.  my mom says they'll call me about them as opposed to waiting until my august appointment to discuss.

yay for Romanas! i think my next one is Adric.  i'll see if my pairs want to give me eggs - Ian & Barbara, Ben & Polly, and Steven & Vicki have all given me eggs.  I'll see if Jaime and Zoe are in the mood too.  BUT - i'm going to wait and see if there's a release first.  i have 7 open slots, so if there is, i can try for 6 eggs, 3 male and 3 female - enough of my pinks are back and ready for that too. :) 

i'm off today,  but my younger daughter has my car (she's at work now), so if i were to go somewhere, i'd have to either make hubby drive me, or i could venture to relearn how drive a stick-shift, which is his car!  stay safe with the weather, Lagie!

afternoon yall

trying to paint my nails and its not going well, my hands are SO SHAKY all the time. its like a neat party trick of mine to show off how much my body is falling apart to people because im not all that interested in being corporeal and all that junk so like if anything interesting happens in regards to my body im like "HEY CHECK OUT THIS NEAT SCAR! LISTEN TO THIS!" *CRACK* 

I almost hope there's not a release, but I should be okay if there is. I'll have one undroppable egg and the rest will be hatchlings by morning.

Could you ask someone to paint them for you, Alexis?

The storm passed and the day ended sunny!  It was a perfect lockdown day. XD

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I almost hope there's not a release, but I should be okay if there is. I'll have one undroppable egg and the rest will be hatchlings by morning.

a few people on the two discord servers i'm on were saying they kinda don't want a release either.  is there one every month, or there's maybe one every month? (if that makes sense)

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It was a perfect lockdown day. XD 

that sounds like an awkward sentence, actually XD 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

a few people on the two discord servers i'm on were saying they kinda don't want a release either.  is there one every month, or there's maybe one every month? (if that makes sense)

that sounds like an awkward sentence, actually XD 

It's monthly, or not, depending on TJ. We never know till we know! ;)

Rather, but funny, yes? XD

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It's monthly, or not, depending on TJ. We never know till we know! ;)

well that's clear as mud.....

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Rather, but funny, yes? XD

agreed. :D 

Got your new eggs yet?

(I couldn't sleep, and, lo, a release!)

working on it, although i'm going to start out with 2 of each new breed; we'll see how it goes.

Yeah, I'm cave stalking, too, for two of each. Happy hunting!