Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 hours ago, trystan said:

Please Eat More Cheese - LOL!

but... the display looks about the same as it does on my phone

Well, that's reassuring. It's not just me then. :P

That lot of dragons is mostly described (some pending) - https://dragcave.net/group/123557

nice names!  of course, i clicked on one that has a pending description... XD 

Of course. XD Can you see those? Is your scroll set for that? Cheese has one pending.

Oh. So you can't actually read the description? Shucks.

Eat More Cheese was born during that time worldwide when all the humans in all the caves had to spend a protracted amount of time at home alone in order to prevent the spread of a highly infectious virus. Oddly, the cheesemakers were one group that was badly impacted by the humans staying home, which kind of made sense given cheese doesn't stay viable for long and needs to be sold and eaten. Eat More Cheese took it upon himself to deliver cheese to all the homebound humans. The humans were happy, the cheesemakers were happy, and Eat More Cheese was happy because it meant the humans finally stopped eyeing him hungrily.

Good morning everyone.

@Fortune86

This is how quickly I die in games. I thought there was just one Zombie... boy was I wrong. And then I forgot how to use jump

Here's your problem spirit. Assuming it's the latest minecraft you can't just spam slash; thats the most basic problem. Your sword swing basically has a cooldown. Spamming it will do reduced damage. If you wait a bit between each swing they do cleaving and knockback. And falling increases your damage (so basically jump swing, jump swing). Getting a shield is a must as they help a lot, deflect arrows and reduce damage of incoming attacks. Getting some sheers (which is just two iron diagonally) to sheer some sheep and make a bed is useful too.

I've been thinking about maybe getting Dragon's Dogma for the Switch. I'd also like to take a crack at Animal Crossing, but DD is cheaper. 

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Hi there MP!

Just take note MP... I'm playing with a controller. Not mouse and keyboard. I'm not used to the handling of a controller at all. Its all super new to me. The first day alone I struggled just trying to move the camera in the right direction. And I barely gone to mine stuff cause I'll still figuring out the controls. I literately have to look down at my hands and try and remember which button is which.

Yeah I know it could be weird, but still just spacing out your sword swings will make em do more damage and will knock back enemies so it'll alleviate some of the pressure of combat.

*snugs Spirit*

Muscle memory is a terrible thing XD I struggle with it when just switching games. End up trying to bullet jump in Fallout. 

I did notice the sword delay... But the controller confuses me cause when I try to move I press the attack button instead of moving the joystick of getting out of the way. XD

It's like my poor right hand is doing a tango with a spider XD

Yeah.... We are good for now.

As long as we stay above of Covid budget they have set for us we will still be fine for this year.

Not sure about the future. We will be staying home still December.

But I'm considering going back to my flat for a time. Even my mother is getting fed up with me XD

December? Well at least they are taking it seriously.

I might be going back next month. 

Oh dear XD

The problem is for local newspapers is that there isn't really a strategy for them to survive this digital age.

We don't get the same "views" on the internet like we do when we sell newspapers.

Yeah there is even talk of maybe next year... or they might let us work permanently from home.

To be honest I kinda want to go back to my flat. I don't feel like I have that much freedom at home. Besides then I can go back to art as well.

You do what's best for you. You can always visit your mom when you want to. :)

Yeah... but it's going to break Muggie's heart.

But I'm first going to pay off my credit card. Staying here does save me money.

Was my first day back at uni today. Emphasis on back, as we actually have to go into class again.

I feel so tired 😢 I actually had a nap a few hours after getting home.

Welcome to adult life MP!

But don't overwork yourself!

I can't cause we have a program on our pc's recording if we work or not 😒

I only nap during my lunch hour as my supervisor can see if I'm online or not.