Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

XD

I need to expand the house as well.

Apparently I can dig downwards to find stuff.

Luckily that is something I don't have to worry about.

I'll just build a box around the hole and a crate with supplies. Then I will be able to dig for a while

I'm already trying to seal up the holes where the creepers have exploded.

That's very rude of them. Dropping round uninvited and making a mess. Terrible house guests. 

They always come out at night. But there is so much to do. I tried making a stone wall but got distracted by something else again

That's even worse! No one wants visitors at night time! Night time is for sleepy time!

Apparently I can sleep.... but I have to do so early. Can't go to sleep when there are monsters in the area.

Oh wow spirit has discovered minecraft.

Ugh this is gonna be a busy week. I'm home a lone with the 3 animals, I worked last night, worked tonight, work wednesday, friday and saturday. And I have uni tues-thurs. Have to feed all the pets before I go to work (cause I get home too late) get up early to let em out/feed em in the morning... ughhhh.

Lagie has Minecraft Lego. :P

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Hot and sunny right now. We had a whopper of a thunderstorm last night.

41 additional cases since we opened our borders, so we have reclosed them, mainly to Americans. People have till Wednesday to get out (if they're visiting) or get back (if they're away). Canada, the UK, and the EU are still welcome.

Good morning.

Good luck with everything, MP. 

It also rained here yesterday, but during the day. Yesterday was a good day, since I read a fair amount of all the books I'm currently on. My arm was hurting, but less so today. 

32 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Oh wow spirit has discovered minecraft.

Ugh this is gonna be a busy week. I'm home a lone with the 3 animals, I worked last night, worked tonight, work wednesday, friday and saturday. And I have uni tues-thurs. Have to feed all the pets before I go to work (cause I get home too late) get up early to let em out/feed em in the morning... ughhhh.

At least it's just three pets and not three kids XD

26 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

At least it's just three pets and not three kids XD

Very true!

I'm sure you'll do well, MP.

I have no clue when I will be house sitting again. No one is traveling now.

Well the problems come in twos. 1. Having to give my dog ear medicine which is defintiely a two person job.

2. The cat being CRAZY.

If you have any kind of spread (sandwich paste, peanut butter, etc) that's safe for your dog to eat try smearing some on a surface and letting your dog lick it off. You may be able to apply the ear medicine while the dog is busy cleaning up :)

Nah she's not food motivate, it's so weird too cause she's fine with me petting her ears but the moment the thing gets near she's just shake shake shake.

morning all.  hot and humid, and we have an excessive heat advisory.  i'm sure the heat index/humidex will be well into the 100sF (37+C), with the air temp like 98F/36C. ewww.  not a fan. can i have winter back please? i'll take wind chill over heat index/humidex any day!

meanwhile,

image.jpeg.292b701de075988f6f80c7e8a14353e0.jpeg

SMT5 is coming to the Switch alongside a remaster of Nocturne!

Very happy with this news ^.^

I'm having to give my cat antibiotics so I definitely understand having to give animals medicine...

5 hours ago, trystan said:

meanwhile,

image.jpeg.292b701de075988f6f80c7e8a14353e0.jpeg

XD

Nice breeze kept it cooler today but I melted while loading and unloading donations. Masks are uncomfortable when they get sweat-wet.

Toppage, page 133! B)

For trystan (since I can't send it by PM) (ignore the FB bit) and I have no clue what some of the icons up top mean...

Screenshot_20200720-164715.thumb.png.25bb4971440ad522c7009df22be480b2.png

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Please Eat More Cheese - LOL!

but... the display looks about the same as it does on my phone

Edited by trystan