Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Well I've never had a lunch hour so I can't still do it XD

9 hours ago, trystan said:

hehe that's funny.  a little cheesy..... XD 

And true, oddly. When I Googled 'cheese coronavirus' that's what came up. XD

3 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Yeah.... We are good for now.

As long as we stay above of Covid budget they have set for us we will still be fine for this year.

Not sure about the future. We will be staying home still December.

Yay for job! Could you take Muggie with you?

Naps are good.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

It's muggy and grey today. I lifted something awkward yesterday and can feel it in my back today. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Lagie said:
13 hours ago, trystan said:

hehe that's funny.  a little cheesy..... XD 

And true, oddly. When I Googled 'cheese coronavirus' that's what came up. XD 

oh my, that's too funny!

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

I lifted something awkward yesterday and can feel it in my back today.  :rolleyes:

i hate when that happens!

here's a fun story - long rambly story back here, feel free to skip it:

Spoiler

so every 6 months i go to my doctor and they check my blood pressure (this time i'm sure it'll be a little elevated, it's not like there's a global pandemic going on) and they take blood to test my cholesterol levels.  my next appointment is thursday.  i used to go fridays, but then the doctor changed her schedule from full-time to part-time, and isn't there fridays anymore.  so it'll only be like 5 months, my last appointment was in february.  so when i called to make the appointment last month, they had to ask me about the whole laundry list of covid symptoms.  i felt like i needed to tell the drs office that because of the blood pressure meds, sometimes i have a dry cough - and i sleep/breathe with my mouth open (because of sinus congestion, thanks allergies!) i sometimes wake myself up with a dry hacking cough.  the woman on the other end of the call seemed skeptical, and said she'd have to tell the Dr about my coughing and it was up to the Dr if she was going to see me.  the woman also said they''ll give me a call the day before my appointment for an update.

so.... tomorrow they're going to call again,and go over the huge list of possible symptoms, probably with the new ones added: runny or stuffy nose? well, i have allergies.  muscle aches and pains? well, i'm almost 50 and i sleep funny most nights, so kinda when i first wake up....  cough? oddly enough, that's not as frequent as i thought since i've been paying attention to it.  have i been in contact with anyone who might have covid? not to my knowledge - how the **** am i supposed to know when i work in retail? XD

i haven't told the Drs office the additional reason i picked the earlier (this thursday) rather than the later (august 6) appointment - my upper left arm muscle hasn't been very happy since april, i think it's been.  when i went to the Dr in february, my left shoulder was a little out of sorts, and i'm pretty certain it was because of how i sleep.  mind you, about 2 years ago, my right shoulder was out of sorts the same way, so i stopped sleeping that way on my right side, and now my right shoulder is perfect.  but my left side is not my dominant side, and i think that's why it got out of sorts and hasn't sorted itself out yet.  but in february, it was my shoulder - now it's my upper arm.  early last month i thought it might be a rotator cuff injury, but now i'm not so sure.  the Dr gave me some mobility exercises to help with my shoulder, and while i don't do them every day, they've also kinda been helping my upper arm as well.  the worst is if i just reach out with my left arm, maybe to steady myself if i've stepped funny, or y'know, walked into a spiderweb? lol.... wow my arm hurts.  the weirdest is the way i move my arm at night when i go to pull the sheet up over my shoulder. i get about halfway with my left arm, decide that might not be a good idea, and reach across with my right arm to adjust the sheet.

i don't take pain meds for a few reasons - the first is i don't want any interactions with my blood pressure meds, the second is for all the pain that there is at that moment, it goes away very quickly.  for like 99% of the day i can't even feel that my muscle is out of sorts - until of course, i move it wrong. eek.  well, we'll see what happens thursday, right?

thanks for reading if you read, i can get long, boring, and rambly, and no one wants to read about it when someone's arm is all out of sorts, right?

it's hot again today, but this morning wasn't quite so humid as yesterday

also, found some Legos for @Lagie!

San Antonio Zoo Offers a "Drive Thru" Experience With Animals Made Of LEGO Bricks

Edited by trystan
so i didn't double poist

afternoon yall

cut my hair again last night and since i tried something new it.. didnt turn out greaet LOL

whoopsie?

i alternate between letting my hair grow and getting it cut.  right now i'm in the letting-it-grow stage.  but since it's asymmetric, at some point i may get it realigned.  it's supposed to go diagonal from short on the left diagonal down to long on the right.  now it's short on the left, and there's not much of a diagonal really.  but when the short side is long enough to go into my pony tail, i'll thing about getting it shaped again.  maybe. XD 

i cant just let mine grow... i get too impatient. plus, its like the only thing i can really... control in my life, tbh. its been forever since i had it cut by someone. and plus, id rather cut my hair than do something way more destructive to myself. i'm not really sure how to describe how i have it cut right now vs how it was before, but i cant remember if i mentioned that i've been pinning it back with hair clips or not..? 

actually, ill just draw it to show LOL, image under spoiler

Spoiler

image.png.663a7a4fa1fc92326454d5e549c82136.png

just drew it quick in MS paint but it used to kinda.. fluff out? and i cut it so now its kinda like a mullet???

8 hours ago, trystan said:

the worst is if i just reach out with my left arm, maybe to steady myself if i've stepped funny, or y'know, walked into a spiderweb? lol.... wow my arm hurts.  the weirdest is the way i move my arm at night when i go to pull the sheet up over my shoulder.

Pecs? The one that connects to the inside of the shoulder joint. That's what it turned out to be for me when a friend thought it was rotator cuff injury. Still hurts weeks later when I sleep on my left side but otherwise it's fine, just took time.

See coronavirus thread for a chunk of my day.

Hot. Humid. I had a lovely pool swim when I arrived home.

(I'll check the link in a bit!) Oooh, those are awesome! I love the mantis and the peacock, and how on earth did they get the hummingbird to stay raised! Thanks, @trystan!

Edited by Lagie

ah, i gotcha, Alexis.  lemme see if i have a selfie in my imgur...

this one is from November! but it's still the same thing, only longer....

Spoiler

NaBUVYV.jpg

31 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The one that connects to the inside of the shoulder joint.

hmm, it's my upper arm, around towards the back of the arm.  i'll see what the doctor says.  but usually when i sleep on my left side i keep my arm either straight out or bent at the elbow - not stretched out under my pillow - which is how my shoulders got out of sorts in the first place!

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

this one is from November! but it's still the same thing, only longer....

oooh!!!!! i LOVE the color, i never dye my hair. i like the texture of mine, and i dont want to mess with it much if im not really 100% feeling that i want to dye it, and i never really get the urge to. still, i love colors on everyone else, purple hair is literally my favorite, second is greens and oranges, and pinks. 

also, love the earrings. 

Edited by InvaderAlexis

thanks alexis! i actually stopped bleaching it many years ago, and the purple covers my grey! XD 

although, my hair never got frizzy or damaged from the bleach, so that's a plus. :) 

i have dark brown hair, and its very soft and curly, so i dont really like to mess with it much besides cutting it. ive still got a long time before mine turns gray X3

i saw someone at my school before it closed who had purple hair and i swear i was staring at her the whole time lmao

yep, where my hair isn't grey it's dark brown.  so now my hair is dark brown and purple .... and white/grey again, as my roots are growing in again XD 

edit:

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Oooh, those are awesome! I love the mantis and the peacock, and how on earth did they get the hummingbird to stay raised! Thanks, @trystan!

you're welcome.... and i have no idea about the hummingbird.....

Edited by trystan
so i didn't double-post

How are you so successful editing in quotes? I just muck it all up and end up not editing at all.

37 minutes ago, Lagie said:

How are you so successful editing in quotes?

i quote my selection and type my reply as if i'm making a new post.  then i select all and copy it.....  go up and edit my post.  go down to the bottom of my post and paste in the new text.  i'm also using either a laptop or desktop (if i'm at work).  i actually haven't tried it on my phone though...

Edited by trystan
proofread first, then post.....

17 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yay for job! Could you take Muggie with you?

I wish but I wouldn't be fair to keep her in a small flat with me while she can run outside here at home.

Besides I'm not allowed to have pets in my flat anyway.

Good morning everyone!

Morning peeps!

I recorded this at the weekend. Forgot to share XD 

Spoiler

SPIRIT!

*tackleglomps*

There are two types of Fallout glitches. Game breakers and absolutely hilarious ones. No in between XD

How's you?

I'm so so. I'm having a bit of anxiety again.

How are you?

I wish I could just break away for a week and not have to worry about anything.

I just need that. Just a break

I actually have but I want to build it up for December so I can have a week longer holiday.