Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

You need to get netflix when the Dogma anime drops fort.

God I hope it's good and succesful. The CG for grigori looked pretty meh.

Hey MP!

I'm seriously thinking about it. There are other shows I'd like to watch too.

Boo! XD

I had to reload my save last night because I was cornered by an enemy I had set off XD

I'm currently watching Dragon Pilot. Such a fun anime XD

I can't wait to get everything up and running. But my mother wants to stop at the art shop and veggies shop as well so the trip might be longer than I thought

Ooooh what's that about? A dragon who is a pilot or a pilot who pilots dragons? 

Edit: Youtube keeps showing me adverts for the GOT phone/browser game type thing where you supposedly have to fight for control of the seven kingdoms and I'm just like after what you pillocks did to Dany you can all burn.  

Edited by Fortune86

We have so many Clive Cussler books at our shop, Spirit. I wish I could send you and your mum some!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Hot. Humid. I suspect I will be saying this through to October. :P

I started my Doctor Who DVDs last night! (The most recent Jodie Whittaker season.) I do like her as the Doctor but I wish they'd give her better material to work with.

Scones, hunh? Are you hungry by any chance, Fortune? XD

*hugs back*

I'm sure I'll make some description reviewers hungry with the waffle mint description I wrote last night. ;)

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Hot. Humid. I suspect I will be saying this through to October. :P

yeah, that sounds about right :blink:

hot and humid here too again.

Jodie! i like her, i like all the episodes! now that i'm all caught up, i just have one question - don't worry, it's not spoilery - when will there be more episodes?? XD

7 hours ago, trystan said:

Jodie! i like her, i like all the episodes! now that i'm all caught up, i just have one question - don't worry, it's not spoilery - when will there be more episodes?? XD

Not sure, alas. The filming of the next season has been delayed due to social distancing/coronoavirus issues. :(

Busy tiring rainy on-and-off day, and we had books on display outside which made it even more annoying that it rained.

And yes, the neighbour has their noisy blower thing on again. I'm seriously beginning to think they do this just to annoy me when I'm online.

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Not sure, alas. The filming of the next season has been delayed due to social distancing/coronoavirus issues. :(

yeah, that makes sense.  but, i've waited for shows before, i'm just being silly.

honestly, it irks me when people get all demanding, wanting their shows to come back, people call it "Hellatus" instead of "hiatus" XD   i always have a show, or something to watch (thanks Netflix), so i'm good when a show isn't back for a little bit. XD 

Yeah, people have no patience these days.

I have no Netflix, but I did just receive the DVDs of Jodie's second season so I'll be watching them for a few days!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yeah, people have no patience these days.

"these days"? i've noticed this at least the entire time i've been watching Supernatural - and that's 15 years. XD 

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I did just receive the DVDs of Jodie's second season so I'll be watching them for a few days!

woo hoo!  feel free to PM or facebook message me if you want to chat about the episodes :) 

I wouldn't mind scones XD

Good morning everyone!

So today is the funeral of my mothers friend. We will be watching it online seeing we aren't allowed to travel to another province yet.

*snugs Spirit*

It's a slow day at work so I'm watching three grown men electrocute themselves as they play a game of knock-off jenga while I'm shiny poke hunting. 

How's you?

XD

Lazy Friday for us both.

Got a shiny whale! o3o Gonna call him Clarence XD

XD

I just want to go sleep. I didn't really have a good night. Was restless

No... I was just exhausted. Been feeling down a bit

*huggles for Spirit and Mamma Spirit*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

It's... not hot and humid! :blink: It's thundery and breezy, for a change. It's going to mess up the shop hours, if it's raining while we are open. We move a lot of stuff onto tables outside each day. When it rains, the stuff has to go somewhere because you can't properly move around the shop when it's all inside.

Shop top, page 129! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Good morning.

It was rainy here yesterday, too. But now we're going back to hot. 

I have a bunch of things to do today, so I'm a bit stressed on how I'm going to fit everything in properly.