Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I looked down at the recently browsing and there was a ' Spirit_ ' there XD

If they join CPA it's going to be really confusing XD

May have to refer to them as Spirit2.

Hey Scorpion! 

hiya fortune! ouo

don't know how much longer I'll be here though since it's late and work tomorrow uwu

there are probably a ton of spirits lurking around though XP

Hi there WS!

Yeah my slow internet caused a bit of a double post XD

Quickly fixed it

Not your two halves making their own posts then? o3o

I'm hitting a video game impasse. The ones I have left on my wish list are either too expensive or possible frustrating messes. 

By the way. don't get Spirit of the North, very pretty, pain to play.

XD

I'll keep that in mind

I'm a bit worried now. Muggie has had an upset stomach since yesterday. And she doesn't really want to eat.

If she doesn't do better by tonight I will have to take her to the vet tomorrow.

Poor pupper!

Hopefully she'll get better. Daisy sometimes goes off her food for a few days but it's never for long. 

I'm really nervous.

Everything is just going wrong and I don't want to lose her

She ate tidbits said my mother.

But her upset stomach worries me cause I can't see if there blood in her stool due to the rain

If you don't mind a bit of eww, try patting the poop which some paper towel. May show up the red if there is any. 

The problem is the rain has was everything away before I even get to it XD

Bit of stormy outside

Does she have a regular spot? You could try putting an old rag or unwanted towel down.

Nope. No regular spot.

And it's out in the open.

She is sleeping now... I'm just hoping she is feeling better.

Me too... I don't think I will be able to handle another loss

5 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Good morning everyone!

It hasn't been a good weekend for me. We were informed about a close friend of my mother who had passed away. She is devastated. And then the next day got a call of another close friend of hers that passed away. I feel so bad for my mother.

*hugs to Mamma Spirit*

I hope Muggie is okay.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out water*

Sorry, that's all I can have this morning until after my bloodwork is done. :P

I have seen Spirit_ in the Trading Hub. I'm sure we'd cope if they posted here. :)

Hello Folks.

Shadow of war has been fun. Finally reached the stage where you can start dominating the orcs and building your army. I've already got most of the captains under my wing. Spent ages trying to get this one dude with flaming javelins who summoned caragors (big cat type things) fought him 3 times, finally broke him and then a random other dude with poison spears killed me from out of no where!

In the end I recruited him though.

Also got the ability to fly on the back of a drake which was fun... what wasn't fun was when I jumped off him to do some quest stuff and then couldn't get back on cause the silly bugger didn't land.

so today i had an "unemployment hearing" over the phone.  it was really quite silly. 

confusing parts back here....

Spoiler

so i have my desk job and my retail job.  when we were shut down, i was still at my desk job and getting paid.   i was not at my retail job, so i filed for unemployment.  i told the website i was unemployed from my retail job...and then it asked me if i had any other jobs, so i told it my desk job.  i later found out that this was in fact, the correct thing to do - even though i had doubts that i was even eligible to get unemployment from my retail job.

because i was still working there, my desk job employer filed for appeal, that they shouldn't have to pay the unemployment taxes, have it go on their record, whatever else is all involved.  i've never had to file unemployment before, so i had no idea how it all works.  the hearing, i think, was to get my boss' side of the story - that i'm still working, that i have been working, i never left; and to get my corroboration that i'm still working and have been working.  the "referee" or whatever her title was at the unemployment office didn't want to hear that i'd filed my own appeal which said i'm still at my desk job but not the retail job.  my boss and i were in complete agreement with everything she asked, so i guess that's good, right?

in the end, we can blame the pandemic for causing this in the first place.  my boss wants to blame the placed/person who told me i did do it correctly.  i mean, if i filled it out as "where are you unemployed from?" and i said my retail job, and then it asked "do i work anywhere else?" and i said no, that's not right either.  what isn't right is that my desk job had to pay like 79% of my unemployment.  i've learned that i more than likely wasn't eligible for unemployment from my retail job.

later when my boss came into the office, she said (smiling, but i think she had a serious edge to it) that if that hearing (which was 95% administrative/for the record stuff) was actually in person, at the unemployment office, she would have had to fire me.  i said i would have filed for unemployment, and she said then it would even out. XD

in the end, it was a big, huge waste of time. *sigh*

...and i killed the thread again XD

Edited by trystan
to hide the long confusing part when i realised i killed the thread again.... XD

18 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yes, I do live in a third world country with delusions of grandeur.

I wouldn't think it's a 3rd world country.  I'd call it 2nd or even 1st.  

I hope Muggie is okay.  Prayers.  

Edited by Classycal

so here's a funny.  i'm stalking the Cave, as one does, and i find a Blancblack.  do i take it? *click* i get it.  a little bit later, i'm thinking, let's stalk now for a Bauta.  i doubt it.  *sees description with "golden ridges"* *refreshes* *thinks "why did i do that?"* it's still there! i get that one too.

i'd call that a successful stalking.  now, the question is, when they grow up, if i use fertility on one of 'em, will i actually get a Jester?