jerzeeshadow

Blancblack Breeding Plans

Post your Blancblack breeding plans here.  Plus feel free to add any pix of your breeding combos.

Congrats to TCA on the new dragon, a two-headed one!😋

Oh yes, breeding plans. I really can't decide yet. Sort of hoping we'll get more two-heads soon to decide from :D

What comes to my mind: Bauta, grey Lindwyrm, Hooktalon.

If we had more saturated two-heads it'd be easier, but the only really saturated one we have is a shade of red that I don't think would work well with the dull violet/tan of the blancblacks... blue Baikalas or Bautas, perhaps? Maybe gilded Bloodscales?

I'd be interested in seeing them paired with Bloodscales and Bautas.

Personality-wise, Duotones would make a lot of sense. XD Polar opposites... But I think they'd look pretty neat with Bloodscales.

Yessss, moar two-headed breeds. :wub:

I think I like them best with the original Splits, especially f Split x m Blancblack:

image.png.79ed02d4575201e478d827522c9bf4cf.png

But Bauta might work too. And they're also interesting enough for a PB line.

Since I dislike using the lineage templates, this is what I'm doing until Heart of Blue updates.

yilqY7t.pngptgfDks.png

Z0yYXNc.pngYIwBh0F.png

Not ideal, but workable. And I like both. :)

Edited by Keileon

On 3/14/2019 at 3:22 AM, Keileon said:

yilqY7t.png

I like this one! The dragons seem to have a similar position going on too, it's quite cute. :)

I had planned to pair the females with blue Baikalas.  I finally made a mockup... Maybe, I thought, it would look better with male Blancblacks?  Blue Baikalas are just too greenish and not enough purplish, I guess.  Oh, well.

Blancblack-Baikala.png.90bb538c1ecf76d22babfc137507f984.png