pinkgothic

Show critters from trade in "Offered on trades"

At the moment, the "Offered on trades" section in the Trading Hub only shows what we've offered on the trades, not what the trades are on. Especially when looking for s1 hatchlings that might gender at some point and need checking on repeatedly, but really also just to keep track of which trade is which when offering on a lot of trades at once, it would be great to see what the trade consists of.

One possible mock-up is attached (although that particular solution would probably get crowded quickly and be unwieldy for 4 --> 4 scenarios - perhaps putting the critters on the next line would be better).

trading-hub-mockup.png

Edit: Mocked-up the variant "put it on a new line", too:

trading-hub-mockup2.png.012c9dcbe278dd29c38bdf072d7939a1.png

Edited by pinkgothic

Not sure if it's okay to bump this after a couple of months, but for what it's worth, I'd still like to see this.

Definitely support! I actually have that exact issue right now, offered on a trade for multiple hatchlings and I keep checking to see if any of them have gendered (also, I have a horrible memory and I've already forgotten, twice, what breeds the hatchlings are...). It would be awesome to be able to see right there what we've offered on.

Again, not sure about whether it's okay to bump this, but I'd still love to see this. ❤️ Happy to hear other people's ideas for how to visualise this, too.

I don't do a lot of trading, but this would certainly be handy when I do venture into the hub.