2018-08-26 - Site Terms Update and August Dragon Release

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Is a direct link to the group OK ?

And the forum is OFF site, right ?

I assume

2 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

see group/x" would be [okay]

means yes.

Can't wait to grab some! Bummer that they're already mixing; didn't see a single new egg the last two spawns. :( Misclicked and grabbed a Siyat and a Black (since I wasn't expecting any new ones to pop up yet) that I'll have to toss in a few hours.

Edited by Natakiro

New release, but no new eggs at the full-hour drop. Can you say bug? :rolleyes:

Saw some at the last 5 minute drop, though.

(Apparently I just needed to complain and some of my reds came off cd)

Regular eggs are dropping already and I reflex clicked a dark myst pygmy -.- Frick this, I'm gonna hunt the ap instead and get these when they become dirt common

Hm. I think something is bugged.

@TJ09

4 am drop gave no new release eggs, just the old ones. And the other biomes are back on.

Please fix this before the "super rare panick" starts to strike ! ;-)

Edit: 3:55 am was pure new eggs, and the other biomes were empty. So I'm sure it's just the new release mechanics glitching out, not the old eggs mixing in.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I was only able to get one of each after midnight due to being egglocked. I was able to toss unwanted eggs just now, but now I can't find any more of the new releases?

(PS, thanks for adding pagination to the trading hub!)

3 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

Hm. I think something is bugged.

@TJ09

4 am drop gave no new release eggs, just the old ones. And the other biomes are back on.

Please fix this before the "super rare panick" starts to strike ! ;-)

Edit: 3:55 am was pure new eggs, and the other biomes were empty. So I'm sure it's just the new release mechanics glitching out, not the old eggs mixing in.

Yes, that is what the bf told me. 

These new ones are really hard to catch... I saw only 2 alpine eggs in last time...uh

2 new eggs in the Forest, that was all. I won't waste any more time on this. Can't we have regular new egg drops like they used to be?

Tch, didn't know this was gonna be a ridiculously limited release. Guess I'll just head off empty handed; it's super late and I gotta be somewhere in the morning. :unsure: Too bad I wasn't around during that 4-hour window... Oh well.

Nice to see some updates to the market and trading, though ^^

Nice update, although the fact that the old eggs are already mixing in is a bit worrying.

Regarding the market - why are golden Florets still not listed, if they're also biome-specific...?

Sigh, I'll be back later, after this has been fixed.

If this is no bug, I'm off for good. :dry:

Tried 3 minute drops and all I got are those shoddy commons.

Somebody please fix this.

6 minutes ago, Orchi'dea said:

Nice update, although the fact that the old eggs are already mixing in is a bit worrying.

Regarding the market - why are golden Florets still not listed, if they're also biome-specific...?

There's no Zyumorphs or green Two-headed Lindwurms either

3 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

There's no Zyumorphs or green Two-headed Lindwurms either

Heck, you're right. Hope they'll be added... soon-ish. :c

I'm so happy about this! The first set of eggs is so gorgeous, and..... dare I say it..... P A G I N A T I O N! (Hallelujah). I'm excited about these new raffles as well. Two questions though:

• Suddenly 4 hours after drop, the new eggs have been completely (and non-gradually) drowned out by commons? Is this normal? (If it is I'll be sad but patient I guess).
  • I didn't really understand if the new raffles are replacing the old ones or are additional? If additional I hope the notification bell will tell us about them?

Just now, Aalbiel said:

I'm so happy about this! The first set of eggs is so gorgeous, and..... dare I say it..... P A G I N A T I O N! (Hallelujah). I'm excited about these new raffles as well. Two questions though:

• Suddenly 4 hours after drop, the new eggs have been completely (and non-gradually) drowned out by commons? Is this normal? (If it is I'll be sad but patient I guess).
  • I didn't really understand if the new raffles are replacing the old ones or are additional? If additional I hope the notification bell will tell us about them?

TJ said that it's just new conditions for the monthly raffle not new raffles. And yeah the egg distro isn't normal but I think it's happened before sometime in the past and TJ fixes it.