TJ09

2018-08-26 - Site Terms Update and August Dragon Release

Man, it's been a while since I managed to catch a release on the first night :)

Shame I've got a Siyat that's not ready for hatching yet... Most things I'd dump for a new release, but I don't wanna lose the time already put into this guy.

Welp, grabbed three of each at the hourly, goodnight! Behave tho I'm still watching ehe

Fogged them all, by the way :P

1 minute ago, Imzadi said:

If it is, you can always just say "hatchies only"  Tha't's what I've always done

Thanks for the tip! 

I think it's funny that there are *already* hub trades asking for the new release... There is no possible way for anyone to offer a new release yet. 

I'm getting an error message only in the alpine biome, I can get to all others.

edit: it seems to have fixed itself 

Edited by Swissalo
No longer having issue

Yay I was hoping for a release! And I just got done getting a massage, so nice...

No error messages for me.

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

This is so hard. Should I abandon my other stuff? :(

Also, does Xenos being in Marketplace lower their trade value?

I had to drop a bunch of my Zyu's, which isn't great, but I was able to grab two of each, so I'm happy enough. :) Hopefully it gets easier for those who don't already have them, because they seem to only be appearing for a split second at the 5 minute mark. The hour drop was good though.

Thanks for the release! I'm excited to see how they turn out!

Okay, I gave in and grabbed a second 'pale blue spots' egg. So I have two of those and one of the other. And I'm now locked.

I only need to get one more Ashen egg and I'll be done for the night. I ended up getting 3 of them in the hourly drop in less than 2 minutes. I have a feeling the next one is going to take forever and I should quit while I'm ahead. So much for going to bed early 😩

I'm glad I checked in tonight. Now I've got eggies to catch. Glad some of the alt dragons have made it to the market.

2 minutes ago, xetehkah said:

How long do drops like this usually last?

Where the new ones are the only ones dropping? Usually less then 12 hours, sometimes less then 9 hours. Normally when I get up in the morning old breeds are mixed in. 

Can't really say xetehkah. In the past new releases sometimes so many people will be grabbing them that depending on your internet speed you might not see any, or you do see them only to have someone click them before you. There have also been times where the cave crashes or drops stop altogether in a glitch weirdly. Mostly egg drops are every 5 minutes. Though big drops happen every in cave hour.

edit: Misunderstood the question sorry!

Edited by TerraAnne

I’ve only got one of each. I hope my eggs hatch and my dragons grow before the new release drop ends. :(

Wait, I'm still collecting the last release, has it been a month already?  oO  I'm... unprepared. XD  At least I had room for two eggs because I didn't get a trade for which I'd saved space. :P

Thanks for the release and the updates!  :)

I was getting an error in the Alpine and forest biome’s. Then I did a refresh of the site a couple of times, and now the regular cave shows up

Was looking at Alpine and was really surprised to see it empty! Thanks for the release and site updates!

I can't wait to see how these guys grow!~ Thank you! 

Also looking forward to the new raffles :3

Again with the can't catch squat no matter how much ctrl/click/refresh.......grrrrr! :(

Even with >40 people in there.  I suck at this.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Be careful everyone, remember to keep an eye on your eggs! I'm already seeing some in the hatcheries, don't know if those are due to viewbombers or people just not knowing how easily new releases can get sick.