TJ09

2018-08-26 - Site Terms Update and August Dragon Release

1 minute ago, Rememberdrgns said:

@MiserablePileOfSecrets Artist credit? I don’t remember seeing it on Dragon pages?

It used to be on every dragon's View page (when I say "used to", I mean literally until a few hours ago), but now it's gone from all dragons.

Edited by Aalbiel

8 minutes ago, Rememberdrgns said:

@MiserablePileOfSecrets Artist credit? I don’t remember seeing it on Dragon pages?

It was always there as it STILL should, unless all artists so far did transfer all their copyrights to TJ.. if they haven't(and I somehow don't believe the artists who left did so), then we have a legal problem now, I believe?

Also, if I remember well, all artists of the dragons displayed on the given page, were credited in the bottom of that page.

Edited by VixenDra

Thank you  for the explain Jemina i check! Other question.. how is possible earn the shards?

thank you new!

1 minute ago, sakurakid said:

Thank you  for the explain Jemina i check! Other question.. how is possible earn the shards?

thank you new!

Just play: catch, breed etc.

3 minutes ago, sakurakid said:

thank you new!

Everything you do on DC earns you shards. Picking up eggs in biomes, in AP, hatching eggs, hatchlings growing up, breeding your dragons.... You can earn maximum 100 shards per week.

Check this link for more explanations: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/182654-2018-05-21-dragon-caves-12th-birthday/

Edited by Aalbiel

Oh wow. I already collected two from the Forest and two from the Volcano. 😮 😮 😮 

I hope everyone else is doing alright?

11 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

It was always there as it STILL should, unless all artists so far did transfer all their copyrights to TJ.. if they haven't(and I somehow don't believe the artists who left did so), then we have a legal problem now, I believe?

Also, if I remember well, all artists of the dragons displayed on the given page, were credited in the bottom of that page.

Perhaps TJ temporarily disabled it as a quicker option rather than showing the spriters of the new dragons. Like an "on/off" toggle switch.

The hatchlings are super-cute. :wub:

Also, "It tends to stay in the shade during the hottest part of the day...." Me too, little buddy!

I'm sitting here banging several eggs with the grow-up-now stick.  *Sigh*  I already threw them in three sites...
I'm really looking forward to both of these new dragons! 

Also, Xenos are much cheaper than I expected in the Market!   Awesome for those who don't have any, sad for those who liked to trade them.

Oooooh, these hatchies look promising, just like their eggs!

Too bad they don't seem to be dimorphic.

I wish every breed had dimorphism, because those who haven't never make it to my favourites. .__.

Edited by Gluria

6 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

I'm sitting here banging several eggs with the grow-up-now stick.  *Sigh*  I already threw them in three sites...
I'm really looking forward to both of these new dragons! 

Also, Xenos are much cheaper than I expected in the Market!   Awesome for those who don't have any, sad for those who liked to trade them.

Mee, too! No enough room for new release makes me crazy!

BUT the old eggs are also what I NEED...

As a new user, I have a long list waiting for me to collect 😓

50 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

There really should be something implemented to protect them from being added anywhere without your password or something like that...

Glad I fogged mine right after I grabbed them...

There never can be; anyone can set up a fan site with whatever terms they like. But it would be madness to add the new eggs right away anyway. So - hide them.

Yay for the new release! ^-^

For me, as an old user, its way too mad that I have to unlock eggs that I catched years before. And I have all sorts of dragons that are exist here on DC. Only for purchasing them in the new market,to be honest, I will not catch them once more, so if its so that I can´t purchase them, than it is so. *shrugs her shoulders* The same for the Dragon Encyclopedia . It says that I have not discover all sorts of dragons. For me is this kinda ridiculous.

Edited by Laurelin

29 minutes ago, Gluria said:

Oooooh, these hatchies look promising, just like their eggs!

Too bad they don't seem to be dimorphic.

I wish every breed had dimorphism, because those who haven't never make it to my favourites. .__.

It's still too early to tell, imo. Plenty of dragons don't have dimorphism until S2 or even until they're adults.

Edited by scalesofgrey

7 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

It's still too early to tell, imo. Plenty of dragons don't have dimorphism until S2 or even until they're adults.

Experience says they WON'T have dimorphism.

TJ only has two eggs each - one to grow up, one to freeze

If there's adult-only dimorphism, he usually has 3 - one male, one female, one freezie

If there's s2 AND adult dimorphism, he has 4 - 2 adults, 2 freezies ;)

Edited by Herk

7 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

You can actually tell by the number of growing things that TJ has. Two sprites means one adult and one frozen hatchling.

(Ninja'd )

Edited by Jazeki

I feel like I'm going to be confusing the pale blue spotty eggs with the frostbites on the AP a lot :lol:

Yay for hatchies! Wonder if they'll stay as gray in adulthood

2 minutes ago, Yhme said:

I feel like I'm going to be confusing the pale blue spotty eggs with the frostbites on the AP a lot :lol:

Yay for hatchies! Wonder if they'll stay as gray in adulthood

It will be cool if they do!!

Got three of each egg, woo! And in a few hours, I can hopefully grab one more of each, if the flood hasn't ended by then. It probably will but eh, I can dream.

Maybe the artist credits are being hidden now to avoid a panic over the spriter, like what happened to the Siyats last release? Though I don't see the point of hiding credit on ALL the dergs. It's probably a glitch and should be fixed soon, unless the credits are being moved elsewhere. Let things settle a bit and we'll see, if TJ addresses it before anyone figures out what happened.