TJ09

2018-08-26 - Site Terms Update and August Dragon Release

Just now, Whirlaway said:

Alpine, Volcano and Forest not working.

Maybe where the eggs will be.

Just now, Imzadi said:

Maybe where the eggs will be.

Pretty likely.

Nothing like being awake for a new release but the cave isn't working.

Oh, well. I'll try again tomorrow as I'm getting dirt looks for a tired hubby. :dry:

Edited by Lesh4537

I guess the cave got too excited and crashed in its haste to release the new eggs 😆

Well I got two eggs so far, both from the Alpine.

Edited by Zinogre

yay1 i managed to get four blue spotteds in alpine, and three ashies in forest. i have one egg i can't dump so that will have to do for today, till i have another space tomorrow. 

it's been a while since i was here right at the start. i hope the cave doesn't crash again.

Thank you so much on the updated Trading rules, TJ, and for pagination! Both will help everyone a lot!

Also, a new release! For the first time, I chose to hit the AP instead and loaded up on ER eggs. I hope I don't regret my decision later. 😕

@TJ09 Clarification requested (can't quote properly for some reason): When you say 'from specific biomes' for raffle requirements, do you mean just raising any breeds that drop in certain biomes, or are we actually going to be required to grab and raise *CB* eggs from specific biomes? Really really hoping it's the first because not all of us raise many CBs!

New release, yaaayyy!! ..... They are going fast!

Just a reminder to everyone: fog your eggs! The ones I've caught are already getting views.

And why are the batches only lasting a second or two at most this early? 😮

I know this just might be me reading it wrong, but there aren't additional raffles, right? Just different requirements sometimes?

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

@TJ09 Clarification requested (can't quote properly for some reason): When you say 'from specific biomes' for raffle requirements, do you mean just raising any breeds that drop in certain biomes, or are we actually going to be required to grab and raise *CB* eggs from specific biomes? Really really hoping it's the first because not all of us raise many CBs!

New release, yaaayyy!! ..... They are going fast!

As it currently stands, only CB eggs count, in that the dragon must list the biome on its view page.

There will be a separate possible raffle for raising bred dragons, though.

Just now, Jazeki said:

I know this just might be me reading it wrong, but there aren't additional raffles, right? Just different requirements sometimes?

Correct.

15 minutes ago, Lesh4537 said:

Nothing like being awake for a new release but the cave isn't working.

Oh, well. I'll try again tomorrow as I'm getting dirt looks for a tired hubby. :dry:

It is working now...  at least on the 5min marks...

I didn't get a link to this News update on my Cave page. I use the Blackout theme. Does this mean that the Blackout theme will never receive News updates anymore?

ETA: Finally, the News link showed up.

Edited by anetofstars

1 minute ago, TJ09 said:

As it currently stands, only CB eggs count, in that the dragon must list the biome on its view page.

There will be a separate possible raffle for raising bred dragons, though.

Now I'm even more confused (sorry, I'm not feeling well so maybe not as smart right now!). When you say separate possible raffle, do you mean alongside the CB raffle, at the same time, for raising bred dragons? Or just that a different month the requirement might be bred dragons instead of CBs? 

I have to admit I'm getting a little nervous now, worrying that these different requirements are going to be even more limiting then the raffle already is and forcing people into specific playstyles just to be allowed to enter... Not liking that idea at all. I normally only grab CBs to trade, or if I'm lucky to catch the occasional unbreedable. Really don't want to be forced to keep multiple unwanted CBs just to be allowed to enter the raffle.