thatbunneegirl

Finding dragons that are either uncommon or rare

So, I have about 51 dragons right now, but I am having a difficult time finding any rarer dragons. Well, I know they wouldn’t be rare if they were easy to find, but I’m curious. What is the best way to find rare dragons? Thanks I’m advance for your help!!

There isn't a special method, unfortunately. Just luck. I've been here for almost 3 years and have only seen 1 Gold in the cave, which I wasn't fast enough ro catch. I had to trade for all of mine. You could try stalking a certain biome for a long period of time, especially around the 12AM-6AM (EST) hourly drops when fewer people are online. Or, if you can get your hands on a 2G Prize/Neglected/CB 2018 Halloweens when that time comes, you could probably trade for one. Sometimes people even ask for 40 lr so CB commons. It all depends on the person. Good luck!

It really is a lot about luck when it comes to finding rares while hunting the biomes... I don't know what device or browser you are using, but I've found it helpful to use ctrl-r on my keyboard to refresh while keeping my mouse over one of the eggs, I can do the ctrl-r with one hand and keep the other on my mouse so I can click the moment it reloads (and clicking with the middle mouse button opens the link in a new tab so I can immediately refresh again instead of being taken to another page). It's a lot of sitting around refreshing constantly, really. A lot of people don't have the time for that though, which is why gifting and trading threads are so great.

If they don't have to be caveborn, lots of people will breed them for you.

If you would like bred ones, I can breed you a 2nd gen PB Gold, as well as 2nd gen PB Silvers, I have CB Coppers as well as just anything else that's rare. About the only thing I can't breed for you are Prizes since I don't have CBs of those or an ND, since the only one I have was "beginner's luck" & I don't really have the patience to try for more. So if you'd like to look at my scroll, it's the same as my user name & I can breed you whatever you'd like. :D

What specific dragons are you looking for? I also second the suggestion to hunt between 12am and 6am cave time.