igloo9201

The Indigo Clan | Nhiostrife Even-Gen | Charity Lineage!

5 hours ago, Serotina said:

I'm having such bad luck breeding mine, haha. Ugh.

But I have a question.

You said we could breed a lot of 2gens, and I forgot to ask when I signed up if they could be 2gens+ from the same parents over and over. I haven't been breeding those again because I thought that wasn't allowed, but I came to report a CB I've picked up and saw the "breed 2gens over and over" thing on the front page and wondered.

We cannot use more than one egg from each parent in the lineage 💔

What I mean when I say that people can breed 2nd gens a lot is moreso that some people are super lucky with catching tons of CBs, so they could just breed lots of CB pairs to make 2nd gens and send them in. Some people are a bit turned off by even gens because breeding them is more complicated than something like a stairstep, so that’s why I try to remind people that even breeding 2nd gens is helpful. Doing that is very simple and easy but helps us progress a lot.

But yeah, if we used more than one egg from any given dragon the lineage would end up being inbred, so we can’t do that. 

22 hours ago, igloo9201 said:

We cannot use more than one egg from each parent in the lineage 💔

What I mean when I say that people can breed 2nd gens a lot is moreso that some people are super lucky with catching tons of CBs, so they could just breed lots of CB pairs to make 2nd gens and send them in. Some people are a bit turned off by even gens because breeding them is more complicated than something like a stairstep, so that’s why I try to remind people that even breeding 2nd gens is helpful. Doing that is very simple and easy but helps us progress a lot.

But yeah, if we used more than one egg from any given dragon the lineage would end up being inbred, so we can’t do that. 

That was what I thought, I just wanted to double check!!

January Newsletter

Happy new year, everyone! Sorry that this month's update is a little late, I've been thoroughly enjoying my winter break by relaxing a lot and focusing on some good old winter cleaning before I have to return to school tomorrow. I am VERY excited for 2023 in terms of our lineage! 

Here are some Indigo resolutions for 2023:

• Reach gen 9! This goal is well within our sights this year and I'm incredibly excited for it!
  • Gain more members!
  • Get some side projects going! 

I hope you all have lots of fun helping us work towards these goals. 🥰

December Leaderboard Updates

Last month, @TheMysticFrog was the only person who scored and earned 10 points for the lineage. Good job Mystic! 
I have also delivered all three prizes I owed her, including the December prize.

All of the points counters have been updated!

Egg Report:

1x CB (1)

2x 2nd gens (1, 2)

Edited by igloo9201

I would like to join!

Username: gayrurumon

Scroll name: gayrurumon

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: Not at the moment, no.

This is a really cool project, and I'm excited to participate :D

3 hours ago, gayrurumon said:

I would like to join!

Username: gayrurumon

Scroll name: gayrurumon

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: Not at the moment, no.

This is a really cool project, and I'm excited to participate :D

You've been added to the list of members! I'm glad that you're excited. ^ - ^ Please let me know if you have any questions or need any sort of help!

Egg Report

1x 3rd gen (1)

1x 4th gen (1)

We’re having a really good month so far, everyone!

Edited by igloo9201

February Newsletter

Hello, everyone! It's time for the monthly newsletter. 🐍

There's not a ton of news outside of the leaderboard update, but I will say that I now have enough dragons of varying generations to produce a new 7th gen, but it will probably be bred next month just due to how long it takes for each dragon to mature. That's something exciting though, and I hope it inspires everyone!

January Leaderboard Update

This month we gained a new member with a strong debut as our leaderboard winner! Congratulations @gayrurumon for being at the top of the leaderboard with 17 points. Gayrurumon was the only member besides me who scored this month. The lineage owned a total of 56 points in January, and the appropriate counters have been updated. Here's to another great month!

2/7 edit: gayrurumon has been PMed a TP link for their gift!

Egg Report:

1x CB (1)

2x 2nd gen (1, 2)

1x 4th gen (1)

1x 5th gen (1)

Edited by igloo9201

LOL, funny enough I also have eggs to report!

I'm excited to now have enough dragons to breed a new 7th gen, but it'll take 5000 years for me to get another one since I'm low on CBs and 2nd gens right now 💔

Now would be an EXCELLENT time to send in things like 4th and 5th gens to make that final push to 9th gen!

1x 3rd Gen (link)

1x 6th Gen (link)

March Newsletter

Happy March, everyone! Spring is on the way and we finally have a nice break from the DC holidays, lol. I feel like Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day are all perfectly spaced to keep people very busy for several months (myself included 😩), but now we get to sit back and focus solely on nhios on whatever projects we want! I'm hoping this will end up being a productive time for the lineage because, as mentioned in the post above, we've almost made it to 9th gen! All we need to make it happen is another 7th gen, which is just one quarter of the lineage left!

What goes into a 7th gen even gen? That's 64 CBs, 32 2nd gens, 16 3rd gens, 8 4th gens, 4 5th gens, and 2 6th gens! So uh...no big deal! Easy peasy walk in the park.

The bad news is that I don't have nearly that many dragons at the moment 😅 so this is a very good time to send in those eggs! I would prefer 2nd gen or higher, but again, if anyone sees some CBs they don't want to raise, PLEASE catch them and send them my way! I am genuinely so excited to see the progress we've made in the past few months.

February Leaderboard Update

This month we have @gayrurumon as the winner once again with 12 points. In second place, we have @TheMysticFrog with 6 points. Y'all feel free to PM me with what prizes you want, but otherwise I will try to send prize PMs out by the end of the weekend. Overall, the lineage earned 79 points this month!! Nice work, everybody. :D

Egg Report:

1x CB (1)

1x 2nd Gen (1)

Edited by igloo9201

Hey! I'm back from the dead and I have CBs!

Egg Report:
3x CBs
https://dragcave.net/lineage/OMSAV

https://dragcave.net/lineage/T55Sp

https://dragcave.net/lineage/i4ueM

I would like to send an egg hatchie to the breeding center!

Generation: 1

Lineage Link:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/OMSAV

Have you PMed the teleport link?:  Yes

The other two I'm keeping so I can breed a mate for a 2gen I've had sitting around for a while

Edited by eye-of-newt