igloo9201

The Indigo Clan | Nhiostrife Even-Gen | Charity Lineage!

6 hours ago, igloo9201 said:

The past THREE Nhio pairs I have tried to breed rejected each other, including my two 4th gens, so that's a big setback for me. 💔 Guess I'll be CB hunting for a while.

Oh man, that's such bad luck, what a bummer. Do you need some more purples to help prevent refusals? I could breed you some next time I'm able to, if you want.

On 3/27/2023 at 9:34 PM, gayrurumon said:

Oh man, that's such bad luck, what a bummer. Do you need some more purples to help prevent refusals? I could breed you some next time I'm able to, if you want.

I fortunately have a lot of purples, I just forget to use them 😔 thank you for the offer though. I’ve just never had much trouble with rejections before but it’s time to whip out the purples!!

Small update - I know that this month's newsletter is super late! My university decided to frontload our courses and make all the large projects due this month c': so please bear with me, I may go quiet until the very end of April/early May ❤️ 

No worries, Igloo. Take care of yourself and focus on your studies; there will be time for this project when you are less busy :) 

I have risen from the dead

I finished my semester and then immediately started a new job, which has kept me super busy! I will work on the newsletter for this month with all the leaderboards we've skipped ❤️ 

In the meantime, here are my eggies

1x 2nd gen (1)

1x 3rd gen (1)

July Newsletter

How is the year half over already?!

I apologize for my extended absence! After my spring semester ended, I had a lot going on. I was still getting used to suddenly being a bird owner, had to find a new job, and then was very consumed by that new job for a while. But I'm back, with 3 months of updates!

March Leaderboard:

1.  @eye-of-newt with 16 pts
  2.  @gayrurumon with 13 pts

Igloo got 19 pts

April Leaderboard:

1.  @TheMysticFrog with 6 pts
  2.  @gayrurumon with 3 pts

Igloo got 3 pts

June Leaderboard:

N/A, Igloo just got 10 pts lol

For prizes - please PM me with what prizes you would like! If for any reason you don't want your prize, this is the one time I won't insist on you accepting one since I ended up getting such a backlog :') If any members would like to volunteer to coordinate prizes for winners, please let me know ❤️

Overall, over the course of these months, the lineage earned a total of 70 points! All of the counters/donation meters will be updated.
I am also still desperate for any nhios you folks can give me because the caves have not been fruitful for me

Egg report:

1x 4th gen (1)

Edited by igloo9201

I would like to join!

Username: Eainai

Scroll name: Eainai

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: No

Not-Very-Official Newsletter!

Hey everyone! I wanted to post here to say that @Eainai has been added to the list of members! Huzzah!

On another note, I'm sorry to all my beloved snake friends that I haven't been keeping up well with updating the thread! I will ABSOLUTELY be adding up everyone's posts but am still having somewhat of a mental struggle with handling leaderboard prizes. If anyone has any interest in contributing prizes, please let me know! I have had a lot of IRL stuff going on in the past few months, including the death of a family member (I'm doing okay, don't worry!!) and the usual college struggles. These circumstances always cause me to get behind specifically with the leaderboard prizes! If anyone has any suggestions on how we as a group could best handle that problem, please let me know.

As it stands, I will do my best to add up the scores and make the leaderboards for the months I missed by the end of this week. I know that Halloween breeding season is coming soon, so I hope everyone has a fun time with that, and I know most of us won't be focusing on Nhios much through the holidays~

But I still have hope in my little slithery heart that we can get to Gen 9 in 2023!!!! Let's do it! :D 

OFFICIAL November Newsletter

Here is your official, semi-regularly-scheduled update.

For the months of July AND August, TheMysticFrog won the leaderboards! She won a total of 13 points during those two months, and she has decided to not take any prizes. Igloo won 8 points in July as well.

During October, Eainai was the only one to score and therefore the winner, with a score of 12 points. I will PM them about their prize!

I will again state: For those of you who were listed as leaderboard winners for previous months, PM me or post here if you want your prizes from those months. If not, I will assume you do not want them. Please let me know by the end of the year!

I would like to report some... eggs? (I died during Halloween getting all the eggos so I completely forget abt the children till now am sorry)

Gen: Tedcimik is CB, Decikaw is 2g

Lineage link: Tedcimik & Decikaw

The children themselves:
image.png.f1b6c5e9c02a9b134dbba32cd94e1fb8.png

I've been eyeing this thread for a bit, and finally caught some CBs today, so i join! This seems fun eheh

I would like to join!

Username: Lychnis

Scroll name: Lychnis

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: Yes :)

I would like to report an two eggs!

Generation: two CBs

Lineage Link: first and second

Got two CB nhios in a row, that's gotta be a sign 😁

I would like to join!

Username: Zonnedauw

Scroll name: zonnedauw

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: Yeah sure!

I would like to report an egg!

Generation: 2x CB

Lineage Link: im1e0 & VWqMD

Edited by Zonnedauw