igloo9201

The Indigo Clan | Nhiostrife Even-Gen | Charity Lineage!

I would like to join!

Username: Eeveecat1248

Scroll name: Eeveecat1248

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: Maybe, once I build up more dragons.

Eeveecat, you've been accepted! I'll add you to the members list.

I also changed the Clan News post to be called Clan Information.

I added a database of single Indigos that need mates to the Clan Information post! I suggest that everyone look at that, and add your dragons to it if you ever need help getting a mate. Cooperatively breeding will likely speed up our progress and give us a chance to work closely with each other.

I'm also going to add a database of all Indigo breeding pairs, but that's currently a work in progress.

Hey there, sorry I haven't bred my CB Nhiostrife pair yet, I'm currently egglocked with the new releases.

2 minutes ago, camea42123 said:

Hey there, sorry I haven't bred my CB Nhiostrife pair yet, I'm currently egglocked with the new releases.

I'm egglocked too. Curse this limit of four eggs.

Yeah, it’s really understandable that everyone’s egg-locked right now! This is a really laid-back lineage, I’m not gonna be upset with anyone for not breeding fast enough, especially since we have a few newer members here. Just take it at your own pace guys, no worries!

I also LOVE the banner!! Thanks so much for making it!

Edited by igloo9201

4 minutes ago, igloo9201 said:

Yeah, it’s really understandable that everyone’s egg-locked right now! This is a really laid-back lineage, I’m not gonna be upset with anyone for not breeding fast enough, especially since we have a few newer members here. Just take it at your own pace guys, no worries!

I also LOVE the banner!! Thanks so much for making it!

Simultaneous thanks and your welcome! I’m really glad to be a part of this project, and I feel like making a banner is the least I can do.

Whoa. A snake lineage!?!? I'm in!

I have a bunch of nhios. I need to go give an alligator a shot, (yes, really) and my time at the computer is almost done, but I'll go look around my scroll. This is really cool and the Orianne society is a great group.

4 minutes ago, jumpsnake said:

Whoa. A snake lineage!?!? I'm in!

I have a bunch of nhios. I need to go give an alligator a shot, (yes, really) and my time at the computer is almost done, but I'll go look around my scroll. This is really cool and the Orianne society is a great group.

Welcome to the group! You'll have to fill out the application form on the first page before you can be entered. Be sure to either post links here or PM igloo9201 directly with all of your Nhios so that they can be added to the lineage. And I hope the alligator is okay.

You don't have to show me all your Nhios, just all the Nhios you breed for the group! Though it would honestly be super cool if everyone made a highlighted group on their scroll for all their Indigos. It's not a requirement or anything but it would be nice! My indigos are highlighted on my scroll. All you do is make the group and then go account -> groups, click the group you want to highlight, click "edit group" and voila!

But yeah, I'd love to have you jumpsnake! Just make sure you fill out the application, and make sure your Nhios are all CBs that you can rename to have the surname Indigo!

I would like to report an egg!

Generation: 3rd

Lineage Link: Egg

(getting there, slowly)

I would like to join!

Username:ArcticMidnight

Scroll name:ArcticMidnight

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: Yes

Welcome, Arctic! I'll add you to the members list. ^-^

ATTENTION: The next person who breeds a 3rd gen egg should send it to @MelanieMartin. Please PM her when the egg is produced.

Once she has a 3g egg, she'll be able to produce a 4g and send it to me. Once that's done, I will have enough dragons to quickly produce a 7th gen!!

Edited by igloo9201

I would like to report an egg!

Generation:2

Lineage Link:https://dragcave.net/lineage/anPmV

If anyone wants this one they can have it, since Camissonia has the same parents as this egg. Saxifrage and Monkshood have been quite stubborn and won't produce an egg... guess I'm gonna have to use fertility.