igloo9201

The Indigo Clan | Nhiostrife Even-Gen | Charity Lineage!

I want an egg!

Preferred Generation: preferably gen 11, but any gen below that works

Do you agree to not kill, abandon, bite, abandon, freeze, earthquake, or regift this egg?: No

Hello everyone! Sorry that it's been so long.

I just popped in to say that I am still alive and still working on this lineage!

I would like to join!

Username:  Zerhai

Scroll name: Zerhai

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: sure

I want an egg!

Preferred Generation: 5th

Do you agree to not kill, abandon, bite, abandon, freeze, earthquake, or regift this egg?: of course

I always loved this breed, I can breed up to 3rd gen at the moment

Hello folks, welcome to the lineage! Sorry for the late response, April was a busy month for me thanks to my university semester wrapping up.

@eye-of-newt being new is absolutely fine by me! I will be more than happy to help you in any way! If you have any questions or need some resources like extra BSA dragons, feel free to let me know!

@Zerhai I will be able to get an egg to you very soon, just let me know when you're ready for one!

10 minutes ago, igloo9201 said:

Hello folks, welcome to the lineage! Sorry for the late response, April was a busy month for me thanks to my university semester wrapping up.

@eye-of-newt being new is absolutely fine by me! I will be more than happy to help you in any way! If you have any questions or need some resources like extra BSA dragons, feel free to let me know!

@Zerhai I will be able to get an egg to you very soon, just let me know when you're ready for one!

I just incubated the three eggs ready for it so if you send me one I will accept it asap!

49 minutes ago, igloo9201 said:

@Zerhai Sorry for blipping out of existence again!! I just got a new job and this completely slipped my mind. c': Do you still have a free space?

@igloo9201 yep

On 5/19/2020 at 9:09 PM, igloo9201 said:

@Zerhai Sorry for blipping out of existence again!! I just got a new job and this completely slipped my mind. c': Do you still have a free space?

Currently I am completely egg locked again. (with the new eggs) I will be leaving an egg slot open as soon as they all hatch!!

On 5/21/2020 at 7:28 PM, igloo9201 said:

@Zerhai Alright! I'll have your egg ready for you when the time comes!

I have space whenever you are able to breed

Hi everyone! Here with a happy update!

At this time, I have enough dragons to increase the generation!! It will take several weeks to get all the breeding done, and my Nhios are notoriously stingy when it comes to giving eggs, but it's a great feeling to not need any more CBs for right now.

It's also been a while since our original post was spruced up, so I clarified the wording on that a bit.
Since I have a job these days, I also edited the generation milestones to greatly increase the amount of money that we will be giving per generation. Yay!

I would love to see this lineage become more active and efficient. I catch CBs as much as I can, so if you would like to receive CBs so that I can try to pump as many eggs into the lineage as possible, please let me know! Also, @eye-of-newt, if you want a mate for your 2nd gen, I do have a female 2nd gen egg that I don't need at the moment! Let me know if you want her. 😄

Edited by igloo9201

I have a huge batch of CBs that are ready to breed as well as all of my generational breeding, so if anyone would like some 2nd gen eggs, please let me know!

6 minutes ago, TheMysticFrog said:

I'll keep gathering CBs for you hehehehehe!!

Thank you!! Having CB hunters makes my job so much easier!

Alright everyone, I'm ECSTATIC to announce that we have made it to our 8th generation!!

Check out our first 8th gen beauty.

This is a very exciting day several years in the making! Thank you so much to everyone who has helped with the lineage. The Clan Information post has been edited accordingly. Now to reach 9th gen!

Time for our every-few-months irregular status report!

I went through and bred some Indigos today, including 2nd-3rd gen babies. I'll try to snag some eggs from the cave later!

I've always thought that having a bit of a dragon daycare service would be a great way to make the lineage a bit more efficient. I know that not everyone feels like sitting around the cave all day trying to snag CB nhios, but said people could still contribute to the lineage by taking eggs off of my hands so that I can get more! As such, I've made a group on my scroll called Snake Adoptions where I will list any CB/bred eggs I have that I would be willing to give to someone else! This will allow for better resource management. If anyone ever wants an egg listed there, just let me know!

If you are someone who wants to catch CBs for the project or stick to breeding lower generations (I know how hard it is to track a big even-gen, believe me. I have an entire google doc for this project c':), it would be a great idea for you to make a similar group!! I will happily edit one of our main posts at the start of the thread to list all of the snake adoption pools!

21 hours ago, TheMysticFrog said:

Egg Report

3rd Generation: https://dragcave.net/lineage/whMgF

For Igloo

Thank you!! I’ve nabbed that egg, as well as the CBs you sent me!

Mystic and I both have a lot of CBs right now, so if anyone wants any to free up our space and breed some 2nd gens, let us know.

I’ve also been heavily considering making some kind of points system for this lineage where catching CBs and breeding dragons can earn points, as well as making the lineage more themed. I was thinking of having several “breeding center” groups that members can join and then compete with to see which group can get more points. I just need help with ideas and sourcing for prizes. I’m open to any suggestions!

Edited by igloo9201