sh20000sh

First bingo of this year by sh20000sh

1 hour ago, dragongirl02 said:

F23:

Bingo

https://dragcave.net/view/YPAxL

Side note:

After I posted earlier agreeing with everyone on the forums being problematic. I happen to have still thought my scroll's data image was still broken, it was only after I posted did I realized it had fixed itself again. As I was in a bit of rush I had no time to edit that post.

It starts with S, actually.

F23 expired

@dragongirl02I'll count your Sino as Z if there are no objection. I think I don't have to be too strict in this point...

There is one S bingo remaining unclaimed. It is labeled as (C), but this trick was used by another host earlier. I just added anagram at there.

Edited by sh20000sh

No objections. In fact, the presence of a Sino proves that there have been at least 6 adult Zyus on the same scroll at some point. :D

If you're interested in last Secret bingo, look at previous secret bingo list.

I'll apply all points before this Friday.

Been looking my eyes out at that. Can't find anything that anagrams into a proper creature identifier.

If "previous secret bingo list" refers to Tinibree's: I had tried those last week already. Secrets first letters, flash breeds, flash hours (those are the worst - what do I do with 30 minutes?! There aren't 30 letters in that one, it's not a letter in the alphabet, and on position 30 is a number, unless you count "F7 : " as well, which wouldn't work with the "4hrs" ones because these would be the colons ...) edit: also tried using "1/2" for the 30 minutes but that didn't help either

If "previous secret bingo list" refers to your own secrets in this thread, I tried first letters, sorting them by type, anagramming first letters (only consonants in type C, leftover letters in type A), last breed letters (too many D in type B, too many E in type A)

I'm either really bad at anagramming, or I'm *still* not looking at the right thing.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I didn't made anything that references bingo by the other host. If I give another hint, what is rightmost character of previous sentence?

2 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

I didn't made anything that references bingo by the other host.

21 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

this trick was used by another host earlier

;)

T. Good point, I need more tea.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

If you look at tinibree's list of secrets, it says which methods were used. That's what I thought you were referring to.

I used one from Dirtytabs' one. It isn't actually same form even if I remove anagram from there though...

P.S. What I wanted to say in previous hints was 'period' by the way.

Edited by sh20000sh

(I actually noticed the periods before, but I thought they were just... there with no hidden meaning. Sneaky. :P)

Anyway, S5, S9, S11, S19, S23, S30 all have periods at the end. I just looked at the very first letter of breed mentioned in those claimed secret bingos.

S5 = S, S9 = R, S11 = I, S19 = C, S23 = T, S30 = P. SRICTP. Rearrange the letters, you'll get SCRIPT. ;)

So that was my mistake. I used the list I had accumulated in my notepad (only adding newly-found secrets) instead of getting a fresh one (and doing all the sorting again) each time.

@Dirtytabs Yep, that's what I looked like yesterday :lol: I think I should change my avatar to something like that!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

F24 : Any creature from your scroll (5pts) (5 min from next post)

All points had been calculated. There might be mistake, but there are two people who are less than 6 points away from goal line. This flash is for them. One or both of them can be another winner or no more winner if anyone other posts it.

Round 5 is expired.

Edited by sh20000sh