Fuzzbucket

Biomes all run together

I noticed this on Hallowe'en but thought it was just because of the extra biome. But it isn't (I don't know if it's the same on the default layout...)

All the biome names are looking like one long word....

biomes.png

I use default, and they are normally spaced there.

Maybe it's what browser you are using? Because I have the default skin and they aren't spaced at all.

I'm using Microsoft Edge.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

But just tried Chrome and Opera and default skin - same effect....

My guess would be that the page isn't loading completely or properly. Try refresh, reload, etc?

2 hours ago, fuzzbucket said:

But just tried Chrome and Opera and default skin - same effect....

Huh, that weird.

I look at Chrome and there was spaces between the biomes logged in and logged out. (default skin)

so this is weird..png

So like I said, this is weird.

So could it be settings on the browsers? Or maybe it's like the time my hatchling was 'naked' and I had to clear history? 

Edited by Lady Dragoon
add some questions

Huh, I thought it was just my browser which is why I didn't mention it. (I primarily use a fairly old browser because the newer versions of it are basically just chrome, and if i wanted chrome I'd use it...)

I also use the default skin, so I genuinely have no clue what could cause it.

I have the same problem using the iPad, both on Safari and Chrome, but when I tried the iMac everything was normal. 🤔

17 hours ago, raindear said:

My guess would be that the page isn't loading completely or properly. Try refresh, reload, etc?

Done all those, and cache clear and clear history and log out log back in and use a different browser (I have 6; all do it, even iE, which like most sane people I almost NEVER use !) and looked when NOT logged in, and so on.

Oh well. No huge thing.

Just to add some more inconsistencies, I don't seem to have this problem on Chrome, but I do on IE.

Browser hiccup, probably. I get this from time to time. It always clears up eventually.

It's doing that for me since I changed back to Chrome from FF but I presumed it was because of the new Halloween biome. But on Chrome my work computer(which is newer and running win8) it looks fine. Both browsers are running on the same chrome browsing profile and so are synced, so the only difference is the hardware(and browser version I guess). My home PC is 5 years and running shifty XP, which chrome no longer updates on.

Edited by Redds

I'm having the same problem in Firefox, and I'm pretty sure it started at Halloween. Default skin, latest version, no adblockers, no user scripts running. I don't have any issues with Chrome, and a cache clear, hard refresh, and actual browser reinstall make no difference. Windows machine running the latest software; haven't yet checked on my Macbook, but will edit this when I do.

Yes - started for me at Hallowe'en, too.