hippocamus

Unique Breeds count

Shimmers all count as one. So I'd say if you have none of the avatars, yes. Actually, if you don't have a neglected either, that's 5 you don't have...

10 hours ago, Dorchet said:

I have 201. I know I am missing a Pumpkin and a Blue Dino. Not sure about the last. Possibly a Crimson Flare Pygmy? I have only one and it is a zombie, but I am not entirely sure. Are zombies one of the count?

I think zombies have been fixed to count as Undeads now, no longer as their original breed. So I suppose you'd need a living Crimson Flare Pygmy now.

I do have an Avatar of Change, so I am missing only three things. Which fits, because obviously I am to dumb to read numbers: It says that I have 201 unique breeds, not 200 :rolleyes:

I have 204.

According to my Scroll Records I have every Breed, I'm just missing a Gender of a Few Breeds and then my Scroll will be Complete.

I have 199... So that means 200 counting my Zombie then?

I didn't think I'm so close to have every breed considering that I have been inactive for quite a while, before returning since Halloween.

Makes me eager to get the remaining breeds too :)

Definitely hope to be able to get a 2017 Valentine as I missed that event.

@shirubaaneko I think the Zombies have been fixed now to count as a breed in your unique breed count. That makes a total of 204 unique breeds, including the Zombies.

Hmm, okay then I will have to grab a Crimson Flare then.

I finally have 204 unique breeds (yay!) with thanks to Fuzzbucket, who told me what I missed! :D

i had 198 a few days ago, i have 199 now. I'm confused, i haven't gotten anything new to my scroll o.0

i know i'm missing Dinosaurs (never cared for their cartoony yoshi appearance), but no idea what else i'm missing because i have everything else, including one of each Neglected, one of each seasonal, a chicken, 7 unique zombies breeds, and each Avatar.

Do stripe colors count as separate?

Edited by Sirithiliel

196. Hmm, I know I don't have neglected, Scimitar-win, Dino ( I don't like them), pygmy hybrid. I have everything else. Now I'm curious what I'm missing..

Edit. Baikala. I forgot Baikala ( not a big fan of two-headed)

Edited by DragonRoz

15 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

i had 198 a few days ago, i have 199 now. I'm confused, i haven't gotten anything new to my scroll o.0

You probably have Zombies, which finally count as their own breed, not as what they used to be.

27 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

i know i'm missing Dinosaurs (never cared for their cartoony yoshi appearance), but no idea what else i'm missing because i have everything else, including one of each Neglected, one of each seasonal, a chicken, 7 unique zombies breeds, and each Avatar.

Do stripe colors count as separate?

Stripe counts as 1. Check out what you might miss here https://dragcave.net/dragonopedia/

209 - it's good that all I have to do now is "Keep Up With New Releases". On the other hand I wouldn't consider my scroll complete. I still need a female ND, tons of the different Zombies (didn't go into making them after they got the sprite diversification), and freezies, ohhhh so many freezies. Then of course there's the CB Goal for which I would need Pumpkins and Prizes, the perfect mates for everydragon...

Oh so many goals :D

209, that's good though, 209

I have 200 Unique breeds on my scroll currently.

I don't have any NDs, sot hat is at least ONE I know I don't have.

I also happen to know that there are some zombie variants I don't have yet, either ( Though I don't think they count towards my Unique breeds count).

13 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

I have 200 Unique breeds on my scroll currently.

I don't have any NDs, sot hat is at least ONE I know I don't have.

I also happen to know that there are some zombie variants I don't have yet, either ( Though I don't think they count towards my Unique breeds count).

Undeads do, but you technically only need one zombie (undead) for it to count.

I have 200 unique breeds according to my scroll. Don't have any of:

• Zombies
  • Neglecteds
  • Dino's
  • Chickens
  • Papers
  • Cheese
  • Geode

Probably not unique breeds (I guess having one of the other colors counts as having that breed?):

• Lunar Herald Bronze nor Indigo
  • Green Nebula
  • Two-headed Lindwurm green, nor purple
  • Red/Rainbow Copper
  • Avatar of Destruction (all avatars as one?)
  • Undine Yellow

So which one am I still missing that's not above to come at 209 unique breeds? If I interpret @Herk's post correctly, I seem to be missing two more. I don't think I missed any of the releases this year.....

3 hours ago, Sheriziya said:

I have 200 unique breeds according to my scroll. Don't have any of:

• Zombies
  • Neglecteds
  • Dino's
  • Chickens
  • Papers
  • Cheese
  • Geode

Probably not unique breeds (I guess having one of the other colors counts as having that breed?):

• Lunar Herald Bronze nor Indigo
  • Green Nebula
  • Two-headed Lindwurm green, nor purple
  • Red/Rainbow Copper
  • Avatar of Destruction (all avatars as one?)
  • Undine Yellow

So which one am I still missing that's not above to come at 209 unique breeds? If I interpret @Herk's post correctly, I seem to be missing two more. I don't think I missed any of the releases this year.....

Dinos are separate in the Encyclopedia so they should count as 5 missing breeds, but that would be one too many missing :huh:

9 minutes ago, Herk said:

Dinos are separate in the Encyclopedia so they should count as 5 missing breeds, but that would be one too many missing :huh:

Hmmm..... weird.....

2 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

As of today:

image.png.f5d5831d43a46ea9616d0527d6a054fd.png

Do you happen to know if you actually have all of them or are missing some? (Haven't read the entire topic, so I don't know if you've reported about it earlier :) )

22 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

Do you happen to know if you actually have all of them or are missing some? (Haven't read the entire topic, so I don't know if you've reported about it earlier :) )

They got all - I'm missing the Slytherins (and ONLY them) atm and I'm at 212 ;)