cattygal210

Wolf Pack: Fight for the Xenon Crystal

Storm felt her body being shifted from one wolf to the another. "Please..I need.. Rayne". She needed to know her pup was okay. The cave wasn't too far now.

Rayne shivered as she sat between Raven and Kiji. Their warmth eventually warming her back up to a normal body temperature. 'Was something wrong with mommy? Maybe that's why these wolves won't take me to mommy...', she thought as she grew worrisome. She looked up at Raven and licked her then wagged her tail before licking Kiji too as a thank you.

Slade would catch Carnage staring at him as he ate his share of deer. He had to resist his every urge to growl.

Quinn had had enough. She was tired of living her life like this, waiting around for someone to stick up for her. It was time for a change and now was her opportunity.

Slade shifted his focus off Carnage and onto Quinn. Something was off about her and he could feel it. He chose to ignored it however.

Quinn took her chance and leaped off the ground and tackled Vokun to the ground, trapping him under her paw. "It's time for a change Carnage! I speak for myself and probably more in this pack when I say we are sick of being treated this way! Risking our lives, DYING for you!!! And for what? So we can be treated like s*** and kiss up to you just to live?! Well not anymore! Give me the crystal and stand down or I will kill the only thing you've ever cared about!" Quinn applied pressure to the pup under her paw, baring her teeth, as she meant business. She was risking her life to stand up in what she believed in. She knew if she failed, it would surely end in her gruesome death. She could never bring herself to kill an innocent pup though, it wasn't in her nature. Be it a Guardian or an Outcast, she could never kill one who couldn't defend themself. But Carnage didn't know that.

Slade was flabbergasted at Quinn's actions. He took to his feet, waiting to see Carnage's reaction. 'What is she doing?! She's going to get herself killed!' he thought to himself, unsure of what actions to take

(Feel free to do as you wish with Quinn, she is challenging Carnage for the alpha role but you decide what happens)

((here's the form I sent to catty but I edited it a bit as I posted it here because I thought up things to add like her crush and a punctuation mark as well as editing her name:

Name: Kimberly (was 'Kimber' before but was requested to change it)

*Nickname: Kim or Kimmy

*History: doesn’t like to broadcast it but only talks about it if someone asks.

*Mate: no but would like one

*Pups: none

Pack that you belong to: Guardians

Personality: sweet, kind, shy sometimes, and a bit mysterious because she mostly keeps things to herself.

Power: has the ability to control shadows to make herself invisible in a way but, of course, only at night or in darkened places.

Appearance: wolf

*Additional comments: has a small crush on Eclipse [if that's okay Raptor of Dragons] (it was N/A originally)

I will post as Kim later but I have to finish getting ready for work))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Arcumsmiled as the other wolves all focused on the wounded she wolf, as kept calling her, their Alpha. So she was the new Alpha of the Guardians... he was glad he arrived when he did. He was also glad that she had gained enough respect from the current pack to recieve such loyal attention. It warmed his core to kmow that every single wolf here was willingto hpld up their Alpha. Arcum mossed that feeling, but soon would attempt to relive it with a new generation.

(can you guys please slow down? I can't keep up with posts)

Eclipse was drifting in and out, wolf names blurred in his mind, but they were there. Lunar wasn't one of them. Was she back in the cave? Another wolf, Kim? Yeah, Kim. Kim was checking on him. He was laying in the snow. "Y-yeah," he said, groaning a bit. "T-this is nothing." But it was something. He couldn't really stand. And that was saying something for himself. He was a big wolf. He forced himself to get up on shaky legs. He almost stumbled back down but forced himself to stay up.

((sorry. I'll try to pace myself the next time I post after this one. I was one of the ones that started the posts on this page so I'm apologizing for my part. I'm also going to post another character later))

Kim stepped back some to give him some room and was a bit relieved to hear that he was okay. "I'll walk with you back to the cave if you'd like to give you more support if you need it. I think the rest of our packmates including Storm are heading back there now (correct me if I'm wrong) with another wolf that I don't know but Storm seems to know him. They're also taking the bear carcass back to the cave. I heard that Lily's going to heal her there," she said as she stepped up to help keep him on his feet. She had seen him stumble a bit and wanted to be helpful.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((raptor would you like a quick recap? Lilly gave him the herbs that Storm had found and are good with pain. she said to chew on them and the more he does so the faster it should work. ))

Kiji continued to cry, the lines darkening to a pinkish brown sobbing more in relief of the pup being safe and warm. "Please don't do that again Rayne. You had me worried sick! I thought you'd freeze out there! Try to stay with the adults in a storm like this, I know you're concerned about your mommy, but you are very precious to her and it would break her heart to lose you as it almost did with mine. Please be more careful next time little one. Promise me you would?" Kiji said nosing the little she wolf tenderly and curling up tighter around her.

Lily nodded and let blazeleaf take Storm. "You'll see her soon, we're nearly there. She's well protected with the pack." She spoke softly trying to comfort the motherly side of her alpha.

((good news! Tybaxel is drawing my wolf for me! I gave him an egg (and another on the way) and he's drawing it! His art is in the Original art section and is vary well done! I'll get him up once i get the completed version! smile.gif ))

Raven's tail wagged back and forth across the cave floor after Rayne licked her. She listened as Kiji spoke and agreed silently. Pups were important to a pack. This pup in particular was important, being the alpha's daughter. A dark thought crossed her mind. If Carnage ever got a hold of her... it would all be over. He might even kill her just for fun. A shiver ran through her. Raven would never let that happen. If it came to it at this point, she would kill her brother. To her, he was no longer the wolf she had grown up with. She was also sure that he no longer cared if she lived or died.

Carnage didn't move as Quinn rebelled against him. He only watched her. "You're too weak to do it. I can see it in your eyes. You're angry, but you don't have a cold blooded killer in you. If you're really serious, give Vokun to your brother. Have him do it." His green orbs glittered dangerously and a smirk was eminent beneath his skull mask.

Vokun struggled under Quinn. Why! the pup thought. I helped her! The shadows from earlier were stirring, growing. They inked forward like an ominous wave. "Besides, I don't think it's me you need to worry about." The shadows splintered into sharp, jagged edges. Whispers from them were growing more intense. Vokun Vokun Vokun VOKUN.

Several imps materlized from the swirling mass of darkness. They dropped down and swarmed over Vokun and to the she-wolf's paws, making tiny jabs with their small dagger-like hands. The larger mass swirled around Vokun and Quinn. It slammed Quinn from the side, effectively removing her weight from him. Vokun rose, a dark aura surrounding him. "No one is killing anyone." his voice was deepened and amplified by the shadows that surrounded him. Carnage watched in awe as Vokun mastred the darkness. "Yes! Yes! Show her, my son, what happens when you challenge the Outcasts." Vokun turned to face the she-wolf. "Leave. Do not return. Or stay, and face consequences." Carnage was about to state his protest but one narrow-eyed glare and swell of the darkness had silenced him. If Quinn stayed, it wouldn't be up to Vokun what the others ended up doing to her. It was better for her to just leave. She knew what was trying to do, and he agreed. But now Quinn would be a target of the pack. It wasn't safe for her here.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Rayne's ears fell flat as she was being spoken to sternly. " I'm sorry" she said in a soft voice. "Who is Carnage?" She asked Raven as she found herself reading Ravens mind without being aware of it. The cave grew quiet with that name being said.

When Quinn needed her brother most, he stood there like a coward. Didn't even try to defend her. She looked at Vokun, then back at Carnage. She took off as fast as she could with tears flying past her fur as she ran. She knew if she had stayed she was a dead wolf. At least as a lone wolf she had a fighting chance for her life. She couldn't help the tears from falling as she knew that was probably the last time she'd see her brother.

Blazeleaf lifted his head, pointing with his nose towards the cave where Bluebell stood. It was close enough to see now. He would have ran towards it, but right now he knew if he went too fast he'd hurt the Alpha.

"We wouldn't want..." he muttered, mostly to himself for motivation, "Rayne to get worried... So we'd better get you healed up..."

Name: Yakuza

*Nickname: Yaku Z, Kuza

*History: Yakuza was once part of the outcasts. However even in the pack he was well an outcast. He refused to resort to cannibalism, stayed away from the rest of the pack and never fought for position or even understood the Outcats' and Guardians obsession with the crystal, often having radical thoughts about uniting both packs. The day Carnegie took over the pack and killed the old Alpha, he left after witnessing the murder barley a young adult at the time. Being faster then the wolves he has been able to live longer then other lone wolves by outrunning the ones who tried to hunt him. He has scars from his times in the true wild, few though, for his power also enhances healing.

*Mate: n/a

*Pups: n/a

Pack that you belong to: lone wolf

Personality: Having no one to speak to for a long time, Yakuza had forgotten the sound of his own voice and even forgot he could talk at times. He's always alert and weary or others. Although looking intimidating, once passed the hard exterior, he is a wolf who misses company and compassion. Yakuza is intelligent, managing to make traps and having a plan for any situation so its hard to cetch him off guard. He would often sit at night looking at the stars and the moon if he could see it, pondering his decision to leave, and what it would be to be a pack where all would get along. If someone did manege to get him to speak, his voice would be a deep bero tone and melancholy.

Power: Enhanced body (this is physical, from scenes to strength, speed and enderence he can out last other wolves running, fighting and even go longer without food. The only down side is his thick fur often gives him exhaustion and he needs to stay hydrated, so he sticks to streams and other water sources. and when healing, it doesn't prevent infections.)

Appearance: (picture would come later) a large semi muscular wolf that's a deep navy blue in color and with long legs with thick fur. Around his lower front legs from paw to joint a spiral of pale greens and yellows like the northern lights. His eyes are a green gold, and he has dark purple streaks similar to this wolf in the same positions too. Then his tail(thick fur, long and flowy, should touch the ground behind him) goes from navy at the top and gradients to these colors at the bottom

*Additional comments: His traps are the pit fall ones used for prey andthoes hunting him.

Raven's eyes widened in shock and her ears folded to her head. Did she tell her? Maybe Storm didn't want her to know. "He's another wolf. A bad wolf." She shifted uncomfortably. "Your mom should maybe tell you about him."

"Why would you let her go!" Carnage was angry. "Because she didn't deserve to die." Vokun turned on Carnage. "I'm leading this pack now. Quinn was right."

"You? You're a pup!"

"Maybe so, but I know what's fair." Shadows snaked out and snatched the crystal from around Carnage's neck. They brought it back to him and placed it gently over Vokun's neck. "Deal with it or leave."

Lily had to run to keep up with blaze and reached the cave with him she sat and breathed deeply trying to calm her still racing heart so she could preform the healing. " I need moss. there should be some on the walls, can you look in the very back of the cave please?" He asked nobody in particular, her eyes where closed as she focused on her breathing.

Kiji took one look at raven and new. The way she flinched at the name and shivered, this wolf who's name he had never herd of before now was something more then a 'bad wolf'. His ears lowered as she looked at her sadly. He then lifted his head, showing the scars that parted his fur on his neck. "Jack did this. I understand. You're better off here..." He said in a understanding tone. "You can ask your mommy later sweetie. I think she needs rest now. " he said to the pup.

_------

Frost stepped back and watched this with interest, teeth bared as the she wolf threatened the pup. Then the unexpected happened, the pup took control of the pack. Good, I'm tired of kissing up to Carnegie. I could get more freedom now. In response to the now young alpha taking the crystal he stood a foot away from him facing Carnage with a snarl in warning.

"Help would be nice," Eclipse nodded at Kim as he grabbed the herbs in his mouth. He resisted the urge to wrinkle his snout. He wasn't used to eating flowers, he was used to eating meat. It couldn't be helped. He started to lurch forward to go back to the cave

~~~~

Lunar sat there as other wolves went to go search for the alpha. She should have been one of the ones out there. But she and Eclipse were all that was left. She looked back to Raven and the pup. She sighed and decided to go over to them. "Raven right?" Lunar asked. "I'm Lunar."

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Storm layed patiently on Blazeleaf's back. As they neared the cave, she slid off of him and took to her feet stubbornly. "Thank you" she said to him. She wasn't used to accepting other wolves help. She wanted to walk in not looking helpless. She had to see Rayne before she would even consider aid from another wolf. She had to be strong though, for she didn't want Rayne to see her in pain or weak. Although, now that she had taken to her feet again, she realized it was more severe than she thought. She entered the cave and made an announcement, "Listen up! I made a mistake today, for that I apologize. That mistake was leading another wolf with me to take on a bear that was the size of 3 or 4 of us. I'm sorry Eclipse for putting you at risk" she apologized sincerely. "Hunts will now be 4 wolves unless we are on the move, then everyone will contribute. I give my gratitude to those who helped us back to the cave, including an old member who has returned (Arcum). Everyone stays in the cave tonight. Nobody leaves unless I give the orders to, the blizzard is too strong. We'll leave first thing in the morning if it has cleared up by then. Until then, everyone eat and get rest" Storm spoke sternly but she was gasping for air in between sentences.

Rayne didn't like the sound of this bad wolf at all. She then saw her mommy return to the cave and she lit up with excitement. She ran over to her, pressing herself into her mother's fur happily. Storm wagged her tail and licked Rayne's fur comfortingly. She walked with Rayne over to Raven and Kiji. "Well my pup is safe because of you and for that I am in your favor. Welcome to the pack," she said to Raven as trust was formed. "Thank you Kiji, I heard she was happy to play with you" she smiled weakly before turning back to Rayne. Rayne was ecstatic that her mom was back. As she was rubbing against her mom, she looked up and said, "I missed you mommy". She paused waiting for her mom to say it right back. But she didn't. She looked up at her and saw she was just standing there, frozen like. "Mom?" She asked again, seeking any kind of response. That's when blood ran out of Storms mouth and dripped on to Rayne's head. Rayne was mortified. "What's wrong with mommy!!!" Fear settled in her eyes as she had her mom's blood on her head. Storm thought she was ok but in reality, when the bear threw her into a tree, it snapped one of her bones and a piece of the shattered bone had pierced her stomach, and she was now suffering internal bleeding. The force she was thrown at the tree should've crushed more bones. The only reason Storm thought she was ok was because the shattered bone fragment had also torn some nerves, so she was unaware of the top in her stomach. She only felt the external wounds.

Quinn kept running, brush slapping against her skin and everything. She knew she couldn't stop, for if she stopped Carnage and the pack would catch up to her and she would be killed for food.

Slade got ready for a fight to break out.

(Accepted @AroaraAngelwolf)

Edited by cattygal210

"You won't be giving orders like that." Lily said sternly getting the moss herself and striding on over. A bit of white bone stuck out and her wounds where deep, having taken the full blows of the bear. With one of Kiji's rocks, she smashed up a herb with a bit of moss. "Lay down slowly, eat this alpha, it should stop the internal bleeding for a while. " she couldn't heal the internal things, and with what little herbs she had available, there was very little she could do. With careful movements she pushed the bone out, to make sure it wouldn't cause a bigger hole, then pushed it in, using her nose to find the spot it was missing from an to maneuver it. If only she had some vines. She then took several deep breaths, using her power to heal the outside wounds the best she could, packing what was left with moss to stop the bleeding.

Kiji was on his feet and beside storm in an instant, holding her up and nosing her paws. Trying to help her lay down with as little movement possible. He stick his head under hers to keep it elevated whimpering softly. I should have gone instead, stupid stupid bad wolf, I should have offered to go. Could have gotten a few goats. I warned her about the snow drifts but not bears. ...

---

Yakuza was on the other side of a large river, paws in the water to his belly as he drank greedily from the snow fed waters. He paused only to look around as his ears swivled to check the surroundings, then returned to his deep drink. Once again he stopped at the sound of branches breaking and snapping twigs. Twitching his nose, he caught the scent of burnt fur, fear and a outcast wolf. Another check and he can only smell and hear one running this way. The water was swift and the only natural bridge was down stream several miles. To cross here without his advancement would be a fool's errand. Still, not wanting to be spotted, the male ran to a pile of stones surrounded by shallower waters that he had made his shelter. On a his island, after a swim, no wolf would know he's hiding in it, for the water washed his scent away making it difficult to track. Getting on his hind legs, he pushed a large round stone enough for him to wiggle his way inside watching the side of the river through the dark cracks of his shelter.

((It's more natural looking then that but that's how big it is on a small strip of land where a stream flows to the river. ))

When Arcum reached the cave, he lowered the platform which held the bear carcass and pushed it into the cave. But then he stood at the mouth of the cave. He did not enter, he did not speak, he simply watched as the pack came around their alpha. The moment brightened his mood immeasurably. He turned and sat to the right of the entrance, looking over the snowy terrain being pelted by wind and ice. He was a Guardian, now just of the Crystal, but more importantly, his family. So he kept vigil, he wasnt going to leave ever again.

((Name: Solar

*Nickname:

*History: Solar was the runt of her litter, having been born with Eclipse and Lunar who were the firstborn and second born. When the danger descended, Solar tried to keep up with her older siblings, but she couldn't and eventually hid. Now she wanders around, trying to find what killed her pack. She found she could read the minds of her prey as she did travel. She often wonders why.

*Mate: N/A

*Pups: N/A

Pack that you belong to: Rogue right now but will be Outcasts

Personality: Solar is angry. She wants revenge against the thing that wiped her pack out. She used to view Eclipse as her idol, feeling hurt when Eclipse and Lunar ran. She believes she is the last of her pack.

Power: Mind Reading

Appearance: Solar is small for his size, having black fur with white stripes.

*Additional comments: her siblings are Eclipse and Lunar, but he doesn't know they're alive

This is so no one gets confused. She was accepted via PM)

Solar plowed through the snow. Her black and white fur barely kept her warm through the harsh wind. She could hear the thoughts of prey peeking out to see this lone wolf running. She had to find the danger. She had to. She was the last of her pack. It was all up to her to kill the threat that consumed Eclipse and Lunar. It had to have gotten her older siblings. However. If she kept pushing herself like this, then she would die. She needed a new pack.

(I will edit the first page to add everyone's wolves soon. I'm at work so that's why it's taking so long. I only have time to read)

Storm layed down with the help of Kiji and Lily. She was motionless as Lily removed the bone. As soon as it was removed the cramping seemed to ease up a little. She waa in pain nonetheless. Rayne tried to be by her mom but there were too many people helping her. Storm muttered, "It's ok sweetie.. I'll be with you in just a moment. Let them do their work so I can play with you." Rayne whimpered and gave them space to help her mom. She read Kiji's mind and was sad at what he was thinking.

Quinn stopped running when she found a small den made out of boulders. She decided to stop there for a quick rest

Lily fed Storm some herbs to ease the pain and sat back with a sigh. "She will recover, but it's best if we don't move from here for a while. Now, she needs to eat and sleep. " another sigh. "Let me take a look at you Eclipse." She said moving to the male wolf.

Kiji still kept his head under Storm's refusing to move from her side, providing warmth and comfort. He looked at Rayne carefully seeing her focused on him and looking droopy. There's room between us for you to wiggle in. This was my fault. I'm sorry. He thought and shifted a little bit so there was more room for the pup to wedge herself between her mother's chest and his head.

---

Apparently the wolf ran right across the bridge and up river. Now she was eyeing his shelter. Smelling the air between the crevices, he could tell this was the wolf her had heard and smelled earlier. She was pretty, but covered in melting frost and cobwebs, and definitely was the source of the charred fur smell. He curled his long tail and slipped back into the shadows of his den. His green eyes and markings seen easily in the growing shadows as daylight faded. He decided he'd scare her away instead of fight. Then again, the pretty she wolf looked exhausted and thin. Maybe he'd let her stay the night.

"Thank you so much." The she wolf was very grateful. Then she saw the blood drip from her mouth. Seeing a horrified Rayne, Raven did her best to comfort the pup. "Come away, let them help your mom." She herded the pup away with her wings, blocking her view. Raven looked back at Storm and the others sadly. She wished she could do something. In her deep thought, she didn't hear Lunar. "I think I know someone who could help." Would they let her though? Would Quinn even help the Guardians? It was worth a shot. "She's a wolf with healing powers like your healers. She has brought back some of our pack members from the brink of death." Old pack members.

---------

Carnage snarled back at Frost. "You ungrateful curr! I fed you, defended you, I gave you everything!" Vokun only sighed. "You need a strong pack to kill the Guardians and you are slowly killing your pack. It's no wonder Raven hasn't come back yet." Seeing Frost and Carnage still squaring off, he sent a mass of shadow to sit between them. A deterrent. He didn't need anymore injuries. Now that Quinn was gone, they needed to be more careful. "We've eaten, now we rest. Tomorrow we start pushing after the Guardians." Vokun would have to watch his back. Carnage was short tempered, but he was also patient. They needed him, but he could try and turn on Vokun. It could be tomorrow, it could be a month. There was no telling.

"Fine." The wolf growled and stalked off into the treeline. He was outnumbered.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

"You fed me? When? Defended me when? I killed my own brother to keep him from weakening the pack! I froze your last meal in ice to make it easy prey. I've done that with all my caches and you never even thanked me for it. I've been kissing up to you. I was born into this pack and didn't come to take it over. " He didn't flinch at the shadow that came between them. Instead he turned his back on the ex -alpha, something that showed he had no fear of him. "Attack me or another member, and I'll expose you for the monster you are. You know of what I speak of." He said coldly flashing his teeth at him. When the pup issued the order to rest, he picked up the young one and went into a den freezing the entrance. "Alpha or not, you're still a pup and a strong one at that, but you need someone to watch your back. If only my little runt of a brother was like you pup. " He said laying down in a corner of the den.

Kim nodded and then after he had eaten the herbs that Lily had given to him earlier to help with the pain, she got on his right side and started to help support him as they started the long trek back to the cave. A long while later (hope you do don't mind me skipping RoD), she made it back to the cave with him just as Storm was giving her speech about no more wolves heading out without her giving her consent and that the blizzard was too strong. She nodded in understanding before shaking off the snow that had gotten onto her fur. She also got worried when she saw Storm collapse but then felt better when Lily and a few other wolves stepped in to help. She didn't want to be a nuisance so she hung back to stay out of the way while going over to the wolf at the entrance of the cave (Arcum) whom she realized she hadn't greeted when she had walked in with Eclipse. "I don't think we've met. I'm Kimberly or just Kim as some of my friends call me," she said as both greeting and introduction.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Storm looked at Lily, "Thank you". She knew she was doing everything She could. Storm layed there and weakly wagged her tail as she was comforted by Kiji. He kept her warm, as she had lost a bit of blood and was colder than usual. She was still internally bleeding but not as fast and she didn't feel as much pain. She coughed up a bit of blood that was coming up. "Im sorry..You shouldn't see me like this.." She couldn't even look Kiji in the eyes. She hated for anyone in her pack to see her like this. She was an Alpha. Alphas were supposed to be strong. She got up, wincing in pain as she stumbled towards the cave entrance so she could keep an eye out. She had her back to the rest of the wolves, not wanting them to see her like this. She collapsed again and put her head down. She couldn't move anymore. She sighed as her stomach growled. There was no way she could get up and with everyone already helping her she didn't want to be a burden and ask for more help.

Rayne was about to wedge between her mom and Kiji when Raven nudged her away, blocking the view of her mom hurling blood. She grew an attitude with Raven "Why do you keep taking me from my mommy!" She snapped as she was too young to understand.

Storm picked up on Rayne yelling at Raven and growled. "Rayne! Knock it off!! You will not talk to anyone in this pack like that..You speak to them as you would speak to me..D-Do you understand.." She knew her pup was only tired and missed her mom but she wouldn't tolerate her acting like a brat to the pack because She wasn't getting her way.

Rayne's attitude switched off just like that. "Yes mother" she said quietly as she hung her head low.

Quinn came to the den and layed down, panting. 'I'll just be here for a moment then I'll carry on', she thought to herself. She could no longer smell Carnage or the Outcasts but she was picking up on another unknown scent

Edited by cattygal210

"Even an alpha is not invincible. If you didn't feel pain, I'd be more worried. Even a mother cries in front of her child when worried." he said softly lifting his head when she moved to the front of the cave. It was when Storm moved he saw the ice wolf for the first time. His first thought was Jack and with a bound he got in between his alpha and the wolf snarling. Why wasn't anyone else reacting? Upon his second look, he saw that the wolf was encased in ice, and burlier then his lanky brother. He stopped growling ears twitching to another growl. After a long pause of studying the wolf, and still no reaction from the rest of the pack, he backed up to the bear and pulled at the fur until he exposed the meat inside. Then, he took the biggest mouthful he could get (little mouth makes that hard) and tore off a chunk bringing it to Storm and setting it at her feet. He then promptly sat down between Arcum and storm back to the entrance. He tore off a smaller bit from the chunk he gave storm. "Rayne, come here and eat while it's still warm. " he called softly setting the meat in front of him between his paws. This way he could shelter her from the winds and could be with her mom without her seeing the pain her mother was in.

---

Yakuza snorted, announcing his presence to the she wolf. He made himself look smaller by lowering his head near the ground, trying to appear less threatening then he looked. A small nod and he eased himself to the ground in his corner, head on his paws as if saying silently she could stay and rest. His green gold eyes held a curious look as he studied the cobwebs on her body.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Storm smiled as he brought her food. "Thank you" she said as she nudged her head against his fur (The action would be the equivalent of a human giving a hug). She looked at Arcum and spoke, "Please come in", she said sternly. She then began to eat some of the bear.

Rayne came running over happily. She sat by Kiji as she observed her mom. "Where'd you go mom? Why are you bleeding? Who is Carnage?" Rayne was spitting questions left and right.

Storm nudged the food to Rayne, "I'll answer your questions when you finish your dinner" she said exhausted.

Quinn was startled by the other wolf. 'Oh god he's going to eat me. I'm so dead. I shouldn't have stopped running' She thought to herself before observing his body movements. 'Wait.. He's not gonna eat me? Why isn't he attacking? Who is this wolf? What does he want from me?' she thought. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to intrude. I mean I was just leaving but then..I'm Quinn" she said fumbling on her words.