Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Ehh alright. I've still got an annoying debt and I know what thing i'll buy to upgrade my pc. Now just have to go and get em.

Well I got a bit of a surprise this morning.

I did my tax this weekend and apparently they owed me money. Because I really don't trust this country I didn't think they will pay it out.

But this morning I got a message that they paid in the money. It's not much it's just under 200 rand but still now I can take my mum out for dinner

I'm trying to hold out a little bit longer  before eating my snack

Oh that. I just cut the top off a little where that was. Sometimes I'm to lazy and eat it as well. Depends on how good it looks

3 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Well I got a bit of a surprise this morning.

I did my tax this weekend and apparently they owed me money. Because I really don't trust this country I didn't think they will pay it out.

But this morning I got a message that they paid in the money. It's not much it's just under 200 rand but still now I can take my mum out for dinner

Yay for unexpected money!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and croissants*

Restless night. No fan, no a/c, no lights in the bedroom meant I kept overheating and every time I woke the dogs insisted on going out.

hi i'm here.  actually had some work to do!  :blink:XD

that does NOT sound like a good night, lagie :(

And a bad start to the morning, too - one of my volunteers, her husband died this morning. :(

Can I please hit reset on the week?

oh no, that's awful. yes, you do need a reset button.  i can send you some 🤗 though.

i just discovered i can "suspend" holds on books at my library - i have a hold on some books that are due out in november, but i don't want them in november, so i figured i'd take them off hold and put them back on hold in december.  but when i went to to that, there was an option to suspend the hold - until a date of my choosing, so i picked november 30th.

i don't really read or crochet that much in november~

brace-yourself-nanowrimo.jpg

:D

i always do!  i'll have a link to it in my sig, and hopefully a word count tracker widget too. :)