Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

XD

I'm glad I don't get to attached to character.

I think for me it's more the story that affects me.

I have 6 of my possible 8 new eggs. Lag got me on the last drop.

Finally some good news with my shop volunteers! One of them had a baby girl last night! :)

*sets out coffee and croissants* Good morning! B)

Happy Halloween!

Halloween and baby toppage and now 7 eggs, on page 865! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

i managed to get all 7 within the first hour of the drop XD :)

i had all of the ToT goodies (there's still only 58, right?) by like monday, i think XD

and happy Halloween, blessed Samhain, happy October 31st or happy NaNo Eve! XD

Well done!  I did eventually get all eight before leaving for work.

Yes, only 58.

Happy Happy!

We had a CD of spooky music donated today so I'll be playing that in the shop. XD

How's that for perfect timing?

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yes, only 58.

good to know... i got all those too. :)

oooh spooky music is good for today.  it's raining and humid here. wtf? :blink:

It's very warm here for October.

Sleepy...

I'm sitting outside on my driveway with a glass of wine giving out Halloween candy and toys 🎃👻🦇😊

That actually sounds fun! There are no trick or treaters in this area.

29 minutes ago, trystan said:

I'm sitting outside on my driveway with a glass of wine giving out Halloween candy and toys 🎃👻🦇😊

I'm a pirate today, I guess. So I'm drinking rum and doing the same thing except I have no realism and have to drink inside like a normal person, totally unlike a pirate. I guess that's what you get when your nephews and nieces want to come over.

Better yet, they want to give out candy rather than get it. I had no choice in anything that happened today, BTW, should be obvious though.

Pirate don't care. Pirate drinks where he wants. Pirate takes all the candy. Apparently I'm not nice when I institute the "pirate tax" aka family tax. I love those lil buggers but I want candy too. :(

Edited by J3551ca
Type I mean typo

Just now, trystan said:

sorry, @Lagie

I got a giggle reading that, @J3551caXD

You can join the 5 other 6-8 year olds laughing and giggling at my house then. >_>

I'd rather be easily amused than, IDK what the weirdos do. Still rather see a butterfly and get entranced by that than just sit idly by and think about how my shampoo smells or something. IDK what "normal" think.

XD

We dressed at the shop today. (I forgot my actual costume at the house but at least my tee is Halloween-themed!)

75210805_2499326256849114_64981447985395

53 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD

We dressed at the shop today. (I forgot my actual costume at the house but at least my tee is Halloween-themed!)

75210805_2499326256849114_64981447985395

I seriously can not choose which one you might be. I see the clothing in the background and my guesses go out the window.

"Yea, yea. We need to take a pic. Give me 5 minutes so I can get something going!" - Maybe you or a coworker

2 minutes ago, J3551ca said:

I seriously can not choose which one you might be. I see the clothing in the background and my guesses go out the window.

"Yea, yea. We need to take a pic. Give me 5 minutes so I can get something going!" - Maybe you or a coworker

I'm on the right, in Sylvester and Tweety ("Be afraid. Be very afraid.")! XD I left my witch costume at home.

Well thank you almighty TJ that I did not dress up as either Sylvester or Tweety. You could choose either and regardless of decision, I would still be terrified.

Hope you had fun at work though. :P

7 minutes ago, J3551ca said:

Well thank you almighty TJ that I did not dress up as either Sylvester or Tweety. You could choose either and regardless of decision, I would still be terrified.

Hope you had fun at work though. :P

The shirt does actually have the words on it, but you can't tell with my arms down. It was a WalMart find many years ago. 

We did have fun! Our witch had a pumpkin with treats for everyone, and our ladybug made 'poison cake', a green-coloured, almond cake.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The shirt does actually have the words on it, but you can't tell with my arms down. It was a WalMart find many years ago. 

We did have fun! Our witch had a pumpkin with treats for everyone, and our ladybug made 'poison cake', a green-coloured, almond cake.

I was hinting that you could go as either. :P We know how the show goes, would suck to be on either end, even if one does end up winning after some miraculous failure by the other party. :P

3 minutes ago, J3551ca said:

I was hinting that you could go as either. :P We know how the show goes, would suck to be on either end, even if one does end up winning after some miraculous failure by the other party. :P

XD Sorry... slow brain tonight after not much sleep last night.

I really wish they wouldn't sell firecrackers here. My poor shop dog's been terrified the past two days.

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD Sorry... slow brain tonight after not much sleep last night.

I really wish they wouldn't sell firecrackers here. My poor shop dog's been terrified the past two days.

I know that feel too. My dogs love attention but all of the sounds, honking, and firecrackers terrify them.

Poor pupperz and kittoz. At least it will be over soon. For about 3 weeks at least.

Just now, J3551ca said:

I know that feel too. My dogs love attention but all of the sounds, honking, and firecrackers terrify them.

Poor pupperz and kittoz. At least it will be over soon. For about 3 weeks at least.

Three weeks? That's a long time! 

We also celebrate Guy Fawkes so the firecrackers stop after Nov 5th and start up again towards New Year's.

that's an awesome picture, Lagie!

i have a t-shirt that says "this IS my costume" so i wore that. XD