Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

*waves at pdc* Hello down there!

It's especially fun at fancy dress type events (not costume but dressy) as I don't usually do dressy.

Toppage, page 860! B0

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

if you're referring to pdc being in the "recently browsing" second, i don't see them anymore...

yeah, i don't usually do dressy either anymore

She was there and then she poofed! XD

I keep forgetting to show you my pumpkin! Here it is - (from a few years ago...)

10584002_10152901738054739_1266072213775

The paw is part of our shelter's logo.

31 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

This is the best and so true XD

@Fortune86 For the next we will be friends but enemies as well 

Finally!_A_worthy_opponent!.jpg

Was hoping to use this one XD

XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Having 'fired' one of my volunteers (who is also a friend - awkward) on Friday, I now have a potentially tense Sunday breakfast ahead of me at my aunt's as that's where she is living. Wish me luck.

Oh, shiny...

On 10/25/2019 at 6:09 PM, Lagie said:

It took me a moment to realize you did not mean the Dragon Cave Raffle. XD

Blessed Samhain!

Please tell me tomorrow is going to be better.

Tomorrow is always better....If you wake up on the right side of the dirt, it's always a good day. 

Oh, latest news in my life is I'm a grandmother again. Grandson (CJ) was born Oct. 8th. My son and daughter-in-law gave me the honor of being in the delivery room with them to watch him being born. He was 5 weeks early, but is healthy and doing very well. And is the cutest little bugger and has stolen my heart. PMSL!

4 hours ago, AlicornsPrayer said:

Tomorrow is always better....If you wake up on the right side of the dirt, it's always a good day. 

Oh, latest news in my life is I'm a grandmother again. Grandson (CJ) was born Oct. 8th. My son and daughter-in-law gave me the honor of being in the delivery room with them to watch him being born. He was 5 weeks early, but is healthy and doing very well. And is the cutest little bugger and has stolen my heart. PMSL!

The day has been a good one so far! :D

Congrats on the grandson! 

*throws celebratory birdseed*

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

The day has been a good one so far! :D

Congrats on the grandson! 

*throws celebratory birdseed*

3 hours ago, trystan said:

oooh, congrats Ali! :) 

Thank you both. We're very proud of the newest family member. Gonna have our hands full with that wee bugger, that's for sure. PMSL! 

(((HUGZ))))

11 minutes ago, AlicornsPrayer said:

Thank you both. We're very proud of the newest family member. Gonna have our hands full with that wee bugger, that's for sure. PMSL! 

(((HUGZ))))

*hugs back*

Do you need your avatar? Or do you have it on file somewhere?

*checks* Oops, no I don't have it, it turns out. Hope you do!

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

*hugs back*

Do you need your avatar? Or do you have it on file somewhere?

*checks* Oops, no I don't have it, it turns out. Hope you do!

No, I don't either. It was saved to my old computer, but that was years ago and we don't have that computer anymore. Shame, considering it was made for me by one of the members here way back then. Can't remember who made it. Not to mention, could also be someone that no longer plays the game or visits the forum anymore either. 

Oh well, maybe I'll find another one that suits me down the road. PMSL!

6 minutes ago, AlicornsPrayer said:

No, I don't either. It was saved to my old computer, but that was years ago and we don't have that computer anymore. Shame, considering it was made for me by one of the members here way back then. Can't remember who made it. Not to mention, could also be someone that no longer plays the game or visits the forum anymore either. 

Oh well, maybe I'll find another one that suits me down the road. PMSL!

I might have it on my flash drive, will check tomorrow! 

ETA - Can you get it from here?

I find it odd not having Trotsky when I post but it's temporary for Halloween. XD

Edited by Lagie
To add link

17 hours ago, AlicornsPrayer said:

Awww... Congrats Ouma Ali!!

Ouma is just the Afrikaans word for grandmother XD

Good morning everyone!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

The forum is suddenly inundated with ads on my mobile. This is extremely frustrating.

*tacklehugs Lagie*

Annoying ads are annoying, especially when they cover half the screen. 

I had to use my entire stock of traps to kill a boss on Greedfall, I've just spent a lot of money on books, I have to go for blood tests next week and I can't see very well because someone opened the blinds and the sun is right in my face.

How's you MP?