Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I wish I could.... But she will still kick me out of her class XD

Hire someone to do it for you?

Though I suppose if you do that you may as well go for the punch. Get your money's worth. 

The thing is she has a certain image in her head and that's how she wants it. But she can't tell me what she wants cause she does know how to express it. Which is very annoying.

So now I run her FB site cause she isn't that good with tech. But dang she is bothering me with the same stuff that I have explained like 10 times already. She just doesn't get it.

Hi, I'm back. You'll (probably) never get rid of me. Ha ha.

It's iiiiice cold up here in the north and I'm loving it. I hate overly hot summers and I can't wait for autumn to come. :wub:

But soon I have to go home... I've had so much fun with my dad these past few weeks, and now it's almost over... :(

Hi there Sazandora!

Weird I know. But she will just have to do her own designing. I can't struggle with that as well

There was free pizza at work and I missed out T-T

Didn't have to go to the meeting though lol

Well that sad... but good as well.

Still sucks that you missed on out some pizza

Same but it's still a bummer to miss out of free pizza

morning everyone!

my younger daughter moves across the state for college in three weeks! :blink:

Good morning! I'm at work and I don't want to beeeee! :D I just want to play Stardew Valley. I picked it up recently and it's so addicting. But then my work changed my office so I share the big one with the new manager, so can't do as much goofing off as I want. Bummer. How are all of you today?

i'd like to crochet and play online all day, but i'm at work today too.  and i actually have some work to do, too XD

I wish I could play something but my dad's laptop is too old to run anything that I really want to play. :(

Edited by Sazandora
Department of redundancy department reporting, cap'n

It sure is. On one hand I'm glad because next week I'll be going back home so I can play all the games I want to play... but on the other hand, I'll be leaving my dad behind again and that makes me so sad. :( I wish he didn't live so far away from my place so I could visit him more often... but he's way happier here than he ever was in the big city, and I want him to be happy. Argh, life is so difficult at times.

How's the weather over in your place(s)? It's suuuuper windy over here in northern Finland and it's freezing cold outside.

how far away does he live from your place?

it's freezing where you are? i'll be right over!  i'm in southeastern PA in the USA, and we're in the middle of another heatwave! my weather app says it's 91F/33C (feels like 100F/38C) out there. ewww...... no thanks!

oh, there's always a fun chance of thunderstorms too.  and afterwards it's even MORE humid. ick.

i love my a/c.

About halfway across the country. I'm terrified of flying so I come here by train and it takes around 7-9 hours, around 12 if I start all the way from my hometown.

We had several days of insane heat over here last week... but come sunday and the temperatures suddenly freaking crashed. Went from +29-30 Celsius to around +11 C. Heavy winds blowing all day and night. And at night the temperatures drop to below +10 C. :blink: But I sure as heck am not complaining!

oh wow.  that's quite a trip, yeah.

and i'll certainly take your cold temps *grabby hands*  we won't get that until .... october? november?

It was POURING rain in Toronto when I boarded the plane and it was POURING rain in Nassau when I left the plane. At least it has stopped now that I am actually home, and... my car starts! :)

yaay for a car that starts!! :) 

i like rain, but not so much pouring rain

Good morning everyone!

I love pouring rain.

It means our dams are getting fuller and then they can scrap the water restrictions

Good morning peeps!

It's raining a bit here too. Cooling it down a bit ^_^