Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Omg fort how long have you had that profile pic!?

b54.gif

I'm happy i finally got the stupid government payments sorted. I don't know why I ever tried to just do it via the phone.

Ages MP. Surprised you didn't notice before o3o

(Monday)

Yay for sorting things out.

What did you want to know about Detroit? 

I feel like I looked yesterday and it wasn't the chu.

And nothing I wanted to know... I just didn't realise. How'd the first run go? Good?

I got the golden ending first try (yay) but it also kinda sucks because now I have to try for the bad ending(s). 

Connor is best boi.

Though I love Markus too. And Luther. And Hank. And Kara. And Alice....

I'd pretty much adopt 95% of the cast. 

I recomend Jesse Cox's playhtough of it. He really likes David Cage games, that's how I experienced Detroit.

Though he also got the golden ending.

I might do once I'm done with the game. I have a fair few trophy mop ups to do.

Greedfall is up for pre-order! Huzzah!

Edit Hello Saz.

I agree that I would have liked Alice to be human, but an Android kidnapping a real child would completely blow up. No way Kara would get away with it even if Todd was a dirtbag. 

Edited by Fortune86

Connor! ❤️ Oh, I like Markus too. And I absolutely adore Luther and Hank's also great. I'm pretty neutral on Alice and Kara, I thought their relationship could've worked a lot better if Alice was actually human instead. Oh well.

But obviously I love Connor the most. And for some really bizarre reason, I can't help but to think how freaking cute Gavin is. I'm really weird. XD

Oh no, not at all. I just came in here to see what's going on. :D How are you doing, my fellow android-lovers?

One thing slightly annoys me about household androids in media, they nearly always get treated like dirt. Yeah they'd be a few people who are awful to them if they ever became a thing, but like 85% of people would probably end up adopting them as part of the family. 

Seen it :)

If I got a household robot I'd probably end up still doing some chores because I'd feel bad about making them do everything XD

I could use a robot. My house is dusty...

I broke one of my screens last night, and now I cannot find a bag I need to take to work today.

Returning home from a vacation away is almost as unsettling as setting off on the adventure in the first place.

Lagie!

*hugs*

Would you be nice to the robot? 

Coming home from vacation always sucks. 

Fortune!

*hugs back*

Probably. And I'd be likely to name it, too.

Found the bag, thank goodness.

*sets out maple cookies*

i just finished reading a book with robots, including two teenager brothers who are robots! it's called The Obsoletes by Simeon Mills.  it was a good story. :)

Depressed. Having to make all the bad choices in Detroit is so awful. XD

How's you?