Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hi MP!

Dang nice that drawing MP!

Also love the hair.

I've always kind of wondered how 'natural rainbow hair would work. Does the hair think to itself 'ok we've grown three inches of purple time to switch to blue'?

That is something you should ask anime characters

Lol, I think everyone likes the hair.

I've gotten several complements for the seamless colour transition but I used used the gradient tool (and when I've had to edit stuff in front of it I used smudging).

Spoiler

1568700275_Raingifsmall.gif.971b2720f4f5caeab12ab019e6eeeaca.gif

The input from my friends? Friend 1: Give her bigger boobs, Friend 2: Make her elbow pointier (the latter is in this new littler gif)

Can confirm the pigment closest to the scalp stays the same and it stretches as the hair gets longer.

I'd say she was adequately proportioned. Any larger and she'd have back problems. Then again it is a fantasy character lol. Clothes don't really hug under in real life either.   

Well my friend with self proclaimed big boobs, said she doesn't get back pain (though did squash some donuts with them when she fell over the other day)

She approved of my character.

And tbh I was quite proud of how they appeared decently sized :D just with the use of some shading.

Well fell over and caught herself with her arm but couldn't stop the boobs... I don't know she didn't elaborate that much.

12 hours ago, trystan said:

i actually haven't seen the Lego Movie.

nor have i seen Deep Space Nine.  i did, however, quite like Enterprise. (probably because i like Babylon 5 XD)

Yay, Babylon 5! :)

(Ivanova is God.)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out breakfast poutine*

It looks tasty. I have not tried it yet.

Edited by Lagie
Afterthought

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

(Ivanova is God.)

yes, yes she is.

i got my oil changed in my car and tires rotated. woo hoo!

Yay for car in good shape!

I hope mine starts when I get home. :P

that's always a good thing, i'm sure it will start.

i went ice skating again.  i need to fix my skates - the boot part is coming away from the bottom where the skate is attached.  i hope that E6000 glue works. ;) 

Did the glue work?

I was headed for a Greek Fest today and got sidetracked...

20190727_164555.thumb.jpg.6677e5d7df3c6289ed09451b1b5d90ba.jpg

ooh, cool pic Lagie!

well so far it's worked.  it needs to set a few days (should be completely set by tuesday afternoon), but the real tests will be how the skates hold up in their bag in my trunk all the time; and how well they do on the ice.  the E6000 glue can handle temps as low as -40F, and it's maybe  30F on the ice? i'm guessing there.  as for the car, it can get up to 120ishF in a hot car, but the back is in the trunk, so maybe 110F? the glue can handle temps as hot as 180F.

so.... it seems like it'll work.  the real test will be friday when i (hopefully) go skating again. :) 

and now you know quite alot about the E6000 glue.

also XD at the Alot. XD 

it is just a reflection of

and result of my love of history

hehehehe

did you see how short the ones the Roman soldiers wore ???   oh my   ;)      lol