Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Puppies make everything better! We actually have two Shih Tzu mix pups at the shelter for the first time in the eight years I have worked there.

Puppy toppage, page 706! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Yay to puppies! XD

Meanwhile here I am being lazy because I woke up 20 minutes late to the morning class >.<

Why must we sleep?

hello! hopefully you're in/headed to class now?

sleep is usually Lame and Boring, but ... it feels good :y

i made a double-decker pizza for dinner ... i only had two slices but that's like Four. please take some it's too much

Mmm. Pizza.

I had a very tasty chicken Caesar salad for dinner so am quite full. I'll leave the pizza for the morning crew.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

oh man, i was just thinking about that the other day! i was wondering if you still had it ... that's so sweet :') EDIT: how long has it been, even? before 2015 at the least.

i only got to bring two of my stuffed animals when i moved to Colorado - a tabby-style mochi cat named 'Gehn' and a little green heart-covered dog named 'Joey'!

here's a picture of them

good morning, again ... i've got class in a few hours. still no glasses (except my sunglasses), so that's gonna suck.

hopefully i catch the bus on time today, lol

Edited by dangershy
question

Hello!

I don't say morning or anything my sleeping pattern is off right now but i do live in Germany so my timezone is CET right now...

More people so we need even more brownies. *puts out a few apples*

Oh don't touch my stuff everybody should carry only the weapons which you rightfully own. (Thinking about how my characters in pen and paper or computer games gets weapons...) Beware of territory marked by me still traps out there which are active.

Traps? Eeps!

*swipes an apple* Thanks!

I like the green one, Danger; it's cute! :)

Hope your day went well, MP!

finally Home ... got my new glasses (finally!) but i lost my wireless earbuds...

i had some noodles&co. for lunch w/ my college friend :^)

wack sleeping patterns? i would say "i relate," but i've been trying (and mostly succeeding) at fixing my schedule.

nowdays i'm getting to bed around midnight and waking up between 7-9 AM, way better than how i WAS doing.

i really like to share the stuff i'm working on, so [this] is what my next class project is. it's a 'memory landscape' ... kinda weird at first, but now i'm having fun!

Whoa, looks like a great project to begin with, danger! :o

Also, I'm (hopefully) still okay with college. No class today so I'm in lazy mode; I'm supposed to be doing some work >.<

Day was fine Lagie, I was just lazy.

Apparnelty my classroom for tomorrow flooded today (it's been raining a lot but it's not the ground floor of the building so... i'm concerned.

Good morning everyone!

So not in the mood for today!

Kinda sad-ish

My best friend is leaving work... So I feel so lonely

Not really. She is going to be a stay at home mom.

She might do freelance work here now and then. She just had enough of this place

4 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Day was fine Lagie, I was just lazy.

Apparnelty my classroom for tomorrow flooded today (it's been raining a lot but it's not the ground floor of the building so... i'm concerned.

Eeps. That doesn't sound good.

I'm sure you'll miss her, Spirit. It's hard readjusting when coworkers change.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out pancakes with maple syrup*

It's windy and cool this morning. It hailed on Grand Bahama yesterday (another Bahamian island, further north, not the one where I live).

good morning-ish!

pancakes, finally something i can get behind! :P

thank you, latios! i ended up finishing that last night ... now i have to make another one that's 'negative.' i have an idea, though!

aw, that's sad to hear DS. maybe you'll get more chances to see her outside of work?

hopefully she enjoys being an at-home mom :0c

oh?  i'm awful at geography so i definitely don't remember where the bahamas are, but isn't that weather a bit... unusual, for you, lagie?

Very unusual! The last time the Bahamas saw snow was in 1974. And that only in Freeport, not Nassau.

It's been extremely windy all day here.