Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hi, Danger! Welcome back!

Glad to hear you made it to college. I hope your studies go well! Yay for art!

Toppage, page 701! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

thanks! it's good to see you still around. everything's all good with you lately?

yeah! it's an art college. i get to do it for my whole life stuff, now ...

(help, the pencils have me trapped)

it feels really weird that i've 'been' on here for almost 10 years... scroll & account both from 2010. i think this is the closest thing i have to like, an 'archive' of my past. ETA: and even weirder that i joined this in volume three! it's been a long time.

Edited by dangershy

Weird but cool! XD

All is well at my end. The thrift shop I run keeps me busy (raising funds for the humane society here) and I still house sit.

My scroll etc date from 2009! :huh:

yeah, it is pretty cool!

that's good to hear. you're still as good as you ever were... i should really get a job but like i said. the pencils have me trapped in here.

i heard my release is in four years 😔 tough sentence

just about a year more than me, then. i think my original ROBLOX account was made in 2008!

i've been kinda going down memory lane lately, i'm really sad that Sketchfu is shut down ... turns out they couldn't keep funding the site, closed up in 2014.

that was probably the one (art) site that i used the most. so basically a ton of baby me's wolf ocs and stuff are all gone :(

Aww that's a shame. Do you have screenshots of any of it?

Four years for good behaviour, hunh? XD

nope... between the computer changes and forgetting the past, never had a chance to back up any of it. the whole sketchfu canvas doesnt work in the wayback machine, either. guess i'll have to make do with the few drawings i kept from long ago on deviantart!

hmm, i think it'll be more 'good art' than 'good behavior' to get out!

Aww shucks, again.

Good art works, too!

We are having an art sale for our shelter next Saturday. I hope it does well!

Hi!

So many people that i don't know. Welcome back!

I wonder how much better the one tree who had a huge dead branch which was removed will do. And i still don't know what kind of plum tree that tree is. I really should harvest from that tree this year and test it.

hello Tiger :0c thank you!

dead branch, dead weight. hopefully it'll be better now!

i've uhh, never had a plum, haha. i think my grandfather likes them though.

... do you, like, grow trees/fruits and such?

Trees tend to do better when trimmed!

A Sunday with nothing more to do now. Ahh. Bliss!

relaxing is always nice! i'm gonna have to get groceries sometime today...

and then i need to keep figuring out adobe illustrator. 😕

all of the adobe products are so annoyingly difficult to understand ... wish i could've kept using medibang but. of course, adobe is Required for College

any 'chilling' plans, lagie?

I'm reading a Doctor Who book written by Tom Baker (4th Doctor) so will continue with that once I figure out a comfortable spot to sit outside here.

Good luck with the Adobe. I occasionally use the free online version and find that complicated enough!

Oh i just have a plum tree in my garden and it was not trimmed for over 10 years or so. Looking forward to see that tree carrying more fruits.

i'm finally home from groceries ... responsible! woo! food and stuff

dropped a vote for you :0c

yeah... it's not easy to navigate. 😕 i can't figure out how to edit the anchors in illustrator...

oh! that's quite a while for a plant to grow. i know there is/was a pomegranate tree in my grandparents back yard for a long time.

hopefully it grows some good fruit

On 3/23/2019 at 1:09 AM, Lagie said:

Do you have it plugged into a surge protector, @DragonSpirit009?

Nope not really. I can't afford them right now.

Plus they only recently started selling them here.

Good morning everyone

Eh could be better, got an assignment due this week and I attempted to do the online quiz for my business unit today and ran out of time... had several matching questrions most of which were wordy and had calculations.

The mark I got was fine but if I had an extra 10 minutes (which we had for last weeks quiz cause it also had calcs) I could've got much better.

Aw that sucks.

Pity the time ran out.

That has never happened to me.

Well all the questions come from a pool and this week I was unlucky.

Several were matching questions (4 things to match with about 8-12 options) and they were all really wordy and required calculations. And it's a difficult topic.

They should have given more time then.

But at least you still got a good mark!

Yeah but I had the best marks out of all my friends for the previous one... I wanted to stay on top since i'm the dumb one!

I'm secretly hoping that the lecturer will change it later and I'll be able to question it and get a redo :3

Nah you're not dumb MP!

You're pretty smart from what I can tell!

I'm dumb when it comes to pharmacy stuff, especially compared to all my friends.

Business seems to be the one thing I can trump them on so I'm really vying for good marks in it.

It's the fact that I ran out of time that bothers me, the amount of wordy time-consuming questions makes me really think that it should have been 30 minutes for this quiz, same as last week. But I don't want to email my lecturer cause when I had a problem with another subjects (also run by her) quiz last week she seemed very imposing. I'd love for other people to complain to her.