Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Today was meh.

Made a dumb mistake on the in class quiz which got me a 6/10.
Class was absolutely boring as all things after having a massive internal debate to choose if I wanted to leave or stay.

I stay and the lecturer ends up sending an email to chew out everyone who left and decided to make it considerably worse in the future (even though I think most people stayed in class).

My train gets cancelled and I have to wait.
I get home and get a generic email from the place I had a very good placement at telling me I'm not considered for the job I applied for.

And then the game i've recently started playing wrecks me with random draw and honestly I think that's what I'm most upset about...

Aww. That sounds like a rough day, MP. What are you doing to de-stress tonight?

*sets out toast and jam*

I still need to feed the turtle here before I head to work.

I'm staying the same level of frustrated cause i'm trying to play that game thats wrecked me but i'm having endless trouble, and I go online and see "Oh yeah I just did this this and this, it's super easy haha anyone can do it" and i'm sitting here like... no... you can't...

Am also trying to suggest to a girl to meet up on the weekend and I'm not sure if i've been given a yes or a no and I don't know how to return to that after I diverted the conversation briefly.

And it's late but the others in the household are still up and I wanna go to bed...

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Fire emblem heroes, a silly little mobile game that trys to squeeze money out of you by making characters random draw.

New character dropped that I seriously want, I have spent about 100 orbs on it (20 to open characters) and got maybe 10 characters of the colour I wanted (characters are designated by colour). They make it really difficult to unlock more orbs (so that you'll buy them but buying them is an absolute rip off) and the chance to get the character i want is only for a little under a week.

I think I've heard of that one.

But random drops do suck something awful, especially if what you want has a low drop rate *Lost Child flashbacks*

I hope you get it in time!

Hi!

Oh, those random drop stuff and trying to get you addicted... Hope you don't end up wasting your money.

Unsual weather... Stay safe @Lagie and i do hope the water situation is better @DragonSpirit009.

Still have to do a lot for tomorrow.

good evening! it's 9pm but it's friday, so i get to stay up as laaaate as i want.

just sitting around, listening to music ... i bought stardew valley yesterday and i've been playing it! really fun game.

i messed up my finger today... it got jammed up against the bottom edge of a table and it bled a lot 😭 really just been one of those weeks

random drops/loot boxes are such an awful game base, but it's sooo easy to get away with

yeah, good luck on getting it! i hope luck's in your favor, marcus.

Stardew valley is a classic.

Unfortunately I wasted money on other stuff instead tiger, namely anime figures :D Was considering getting a game too but I bought a $50 beard trimmer (the cheap one I got for christmas broke) $300 on my plane tickets and than $70 on my anime figures :P Which I really DIDN'T need.

Hope your fingers alright 😮

Oh crap, it's almost April Fools Day again. I wonder if we'll get upside-down Mints again this year. And the usual drama associated with those silly things, gotta get some popcorn ready for that. :D

Popcorn! We can do that!

*preps popper and butter*

Oh right! This time of year again, very soon.

Always nice when you find something that you think you lost. So i don't have to E-Mail someone to ask for a substitute. Now i need to find good place to not loose it again.

Keeping track of rarely played characters can be hard if you tend to lose stuff in your own house. I think i need to buy more files to be able to keep all those lose sheets with all the informations about my pen and paper characters in one place.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I had DC trade notes on bits of paper and finally ended up using a school notebook to keep track.

Also meh.

I got a lot of annoying side work to do!

Same.

Which is made harder by the fact that I just can't be bothered at all today lol. 

I'm just clenching a lot again because of my work.

And because I have to keep reminding myself not to do it I get even more exhausted.

Yeah.

We did our charity work on Friday. So I kinda had a sore body the whole weekend.

But it was still all good.

How was yours?

Charity work? What did you do?

*huggles both*

Silly dogs getting me out of bed at 4 a.m. :P

Lagie!

*huggles*

You are up early!

I just spent the whole weekend reading and playing video games XD

LAGIE!

*huggles*

I know that feeling. Tigger wakes me up at 4am to go tinkle.

We cleaned a small after school daycare. With it being holiday we could do a good clean.