Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Our raise will only happen in June/July.

By then everything has already gone up

Hey fort,

I just spent the last 30 minutes trying to put the space bar back onto my keyboard after I pried it off trying to solve it squeaking. I can't tell yet whether it's squeaking or not, I haven't typed enough on it yet to gauge an answer.

Well that's good to know, if you could hear it over there i'd be really worried 😮

Spirits a bit closer so it'd be a bit more justifiable.

Oh I know that annoyance!

The one at home does that. But that's my mothers problem and she can't hear it so all good XD

I can hear perfectly well so it really bothered me, though it doesn't happen unless i'm typing a mile a minute which isn't always, but doing my big assignment last night it was so irritating!

I would not know... I have earphones on and watching something on the net XD

There you go MP. I can't can't hear it here in the UK and Spirit can't hear it if she has her earphones in. Problem sorted. XD

We will have to wait till I take of my earphones XD

I don't fancy tuna. Mine would be most likely be cheese and bovril if I have a sandwich everyday.

I kinda fussy with cheese. I can have it grated or in small doses, but not in sandwich qualities. 

I love cheese.

My breakfast every morning is a toasted cheese and ham sandwich XD

I always have a decent breakfast because I never know when I will have time for lunch

3 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

They gave me more work cause I get things done and have no problem taking on reps.

The good people always end up with more to do because the people above them know it will get done and be done well.

Pay raise? What's that? :P

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out assorted muffins*

Weird repetitive dreams last night and now I'm feeling sleepy this morning.

SPIRIT!

*huggles back*

Star Trek characters (Voyager and DS9) and trying to get away from whatever alien space we'd ended up in but the aliens had boarded and were tormenting us all. There was a big park space in the middle of the ship and puppies somewhere and the same sequence of events kept repeating.

Lagie!

*late hugs*

At least you had puppies in your dream XD

Edit: One of the worst parts of my jobs is writing up reports and invoices for questionable products. 

Edited by Fortune86

good morning, everyone! talking about lunch? it's just barely 9 am for me, haha.

depending on where i am at noon, i might get some fast food ... i forgot to get milk when i went to get groceries on sunday :(

that's a really strange dream, lagie. but like fortune said ... at least there were puppies! that made it a little better, right?