Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Aww poor ponies.

Can I ask why you were moving an Island? Didn't like the neighbors? 

They are made of steel/stone. They are fine!

Well you have to reach the temple of the fates. And they ain't going to make it an easy walk in for you XD You land on a different island which is connected is in the middle and to get to the island of the fates the horses has to pull it closer.

Not really... That's not how things work XD

What review? The work one?

Yeah. I hate these. 

And I want some food already but I don't want to start until after the review otherwise I know they'll call me in with my mouth full. 

I always get picked first for stuff like that... Mostly because the my manager likes to use me as a guinea pig.

For me it's lunch time already XD

I need to warm my food

Chicken and potato.

I had to improvise. The hours for load shedding has changed for this next week.

It's now 2am - 4:30am, 10:00am - 12:30pm and 6:00pm - 8:30pm

Well the morning ones doesn't look too bad, but at 6-8:30pm I'd be trying to make tea (the food not the drink). 

Yeah the evening one is a problem cause that is usually when I cook dinner.

But by the looks of it we are on stage 2 of load shedding which means we might skip it tonight. That is what I'm hoping.

Do you know in advance if they are going to go through with it or do you just hope for the best and wait for the lights to go off? 

People who owns property gets a sms from the municipality maybe an hour before hand... if they are lucky.

But people like me who rent will have to wait and see what happens.

Nope... And I'm worried about how this will affect my fridge.

Not about that... the switching on and off again.

I mean every time the power goes out and then on again it is a huge surge of electricity that can damage the fridge itself

good morning from colorado, everyone! it's been a hot minute since i dropped in around here. hopefully i'll keep this open for a while enough to hear how everyone's doing?

i really don't know how long i've been off doing other stuff, but uh, i'm in college now. doing art n' stuff! and now i'm an adult.

remembered y'all last night and thought i should stop for a minute and say hi! it's good to see a lot of you guys still around.

blobcatowo.png.21e7ab8674dd378d8c8017cd25068933.png