Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Luckily not. It happened a fair distance away from us but it sounded like it happened right next to us.

If a bunch of ammunition went up it probably would do. 

There was an explosion at one of the terminals round here several years ago. They heard it down in Manchester. 

Dang.

Well from what I read so far on comments is that people from the city even heard it. And that's a aways off.

Well stay safe today. Depending on what happened roads might be blocked off and traffic a bit crazy. 

Hello!

Started school today (well we didn't have any learning today, it was just some sort of..meeting), looks good for now

Hope all's okay, @DragonSpirit009!

Physio went well. I left with a bunch of donations for my shop. :P

First days are usually like that, Andromen. I hope it's a good year for you!

Good morning everyone!

News on the explosion... Eight people have died and they say some are still missing. Still don't know the cause of it.

That's terrible.

In other news that recording software was quite annoying to use and the initial upload would've taken 2 hours for a 2 minute video.

Compressed the footage so it only looks good on 1080p (basically makes every quality look like the one below it) and I uploaded 2 videos in about an hour total.

I'm so glad I came into work early. My headphones weren't quite long enough to I had to sit nearly on the floor to watch the video with sound XD

Yep.

Not allowed Youtube at work you see. Sitting on the floor and just watching the screen would give the game away XD

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Hi there MP!

I got some info from my friends on what I could use to record games. They said OBS which is free.

Don't know when I will give it a try. I'm lending my laptop to a friend tonight. Hers broke and she has some freelance work to do.

I actually managed to get on Warframe last night. For two minutes before my internet went down. XD

I got into Craft the World a bit and then my friend phoned me and asked if she could use my laptop.... So I have not idea how to entertain myself tonight.

Let me know what they say about OBS MP.

Read a book?

He uses Bandicamp for videos but apparently OBS for streaming. Says bandicamp is more versatile but OBS is good cause it's free.

I didn't bring any new books this week with me O.O I didn't think I would need to.

Yeah I plugged my Vita in before I left. But I don't know if I'm really in the mood to play games on it.

If art class wasn't cancelled tonight I wouldn't have a problem.... But the teacher is out of town.

Always have a book!

I want to get the latest Patrick Weekes novel but I'm holding off until my birthday. 

I'm not really that much of a book person.

I do like to read but I can't afford or find anything where I live that makes me happy.

Is there a library nearby?

We used to live near quite a good one years ago, but when we moved to where we are now we only got access to a rather naff one. Hardly any fiction at all. 

The youtuber in my discord went into a really long talk about compression and stuff and how it works.

So I had another go at compressing that 1st video. Quality was so much better and it was only 100mb's more than the file I uploaded to youtube! Still a lot of compression as it went from 720mb to 225mb.

Ugh... I'm having a hard time at work with concentrating on work.

I keep getting distracted.