Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I just sent the final pages of the last interschool booklet.

Why annoyed?

Does that mean it's all over?

Discovered last week that the animals all had fleas. Treated them with Frontline and been spraying and hoovering the house like mad for the last week, but no difference. Will have to go to the vets for the real expensive meds for ten animals. 

I believe it's all over... I hope some. My sanity can't handle it anymore!

Oh no! Fleas are a worst to get rid of! Good luck with that.

I just hope that the vet treatment works. After that I dunno what we can try, short of shaving all the animals and dipping them in disinfectant (not a good idea!)

I hope so for you part as well.

Have you tried some flea powder?

We've got what is supposed to be a high grade kind of pesticide spray. I don't think anyone sells flea power round here.  

Our flea powder is sold at the hardware store by the plant and insecticide section.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

It's a holiday Monday here so no work, huzzah!

Of course, I'm fretting over a shop donation that was commandeered by the main shelter but I refuse to go driving all the way in to deal with it on my day off.

That's frustrating, @Fortune86; fleas are really hard to eradicate, especially when you have several animals.  Good luck.

Glad your interschools are finally done, @DragonSpirit009!

(P.S. Go check _Z_'s mod thread and see who showed up yesterday!  :D :D :D )

Not so late; I'm still here. Just got distracted at Facebook!

*hugs Fortune*

AlicornsPrayer returned! B)

Went out for dinner with my dad last night and as we were leaving I was trying to talk but had such a bad coughing fit I nearly threw up.

Still coughing but it's mostly dry now so I'm hoping that's an indicator that this sickness is coming to an end.

I don't know if I mentioned but I passed both my resits!

So I'm properly in classes now, but it sucks that the group sizes for one of them are only 4 people, meaning I couldn't be with all my friends and have had to join a random group.

Placement sites are out, I'm going down to the coast week 1 (the chemist is probably only 100m from the water.

Week 2 I'm going into the city with 5 other students (one of them is one of my mates) to visit the pharmacy guild of australia... so that'll be interesting.

Hi, MP! Glad you passed the resits! Enjoy the placements. Hope that cough clears up soon.

Good morning everyone!

Glad you passed your resits MP!

Haven't watched it yet. Haven't watched anything new lately. Been to engulfed by Craft the World game.

Lol... Its a building kinda game.

You send your dwarves to find resources. Then you craft things out of those resources like walls, armor, weapons etc. You build a home and defend it from hourly attacks. Eventually as you dig you find elements to create a new portal and then you can go to a new world and start it all from the beginning again

Never played or watched what Minecraft is about but I know that craft the world isn't to blocky. XD