Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hi!

Nice to read that you are slowly getting better Lagie.

*hugs all*

Thanks, Tiger! :D Progress has definitely been made, and I'm happy now to be at a house with a private pool.  That should help with my getting swimming done. XD

*hugs*

SPIRIT!

*hugs*

Trying to scour the internet to find out whether I messed up my game or not. 

How's you?

Trying to survive this morning.

I'm really not feeling it today!

Ugh and not to mention these interschools things are a real pain

I got a load of work to do now too T-T Why does it all have to come at once?

I'm getting utterly annoyed at the smallest thing.

For some reason this one editor doesn't want to do change!

You really have burning on the mind today, don't you, @Fortune86? XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Check out my shop! :) (Sorry, it's a video, Fortune; you'll have to see it later, though it's not YouTube.)

Good morning, CPA!

Do I need my flameproof suit around here today?

You weren't kidding when you said your shop is packed with stuff, Lagie! I'd love to shop there -- just the kind of place I like to poke around in. Cute dogs, too!

Hey Lagie! Hey Purple!

You make it sound like burning isn't always a thing Lagie o3o

Good morning/Afternoon. I like days where I have the day off and just get to sit at home on my duff and enjoy the day. Sometimes its needed. So hello to everyone and I am about to start my next Chocolate Chai Iced Latte w/ Vanilla Almond Milk (no Sugar, but of Splenda). I'm going to just freely advertise I've been on a low carb diet for awhile, and kicked out processed sugars, that is the only sweetener I touch, and I even eat 100% Cacao now when I have the urge to munch chocolate. I would offer ya'll some but I think you are gonna like Lagie's spread more than mine. But I promise it has made such a difference. Someone send me walking vibes so I put my booty on that treadmill today for at least some split up bits of time!!

@Fortune86 - LOL I want to burn some people too. Mostly I say - I wanna "Cuddle Fish" which is the nice way of saying something that involves Cutta Witch. It sounds nicer, but I promise it isn't. But today they ain't near me I'm in my house and they can't get me and I'm gonna Chill out and relax. Hope you have a chill day coming up too.

It was just that you'd posted it twice, @Fortune86! XD

Good day, CPA! B)

*sets out chips and dips*

The Photo Contest vote is open! :D Please go vote (even if it's not for me!) It makes the contest more fair when more vote!

Hello CPA *Smiles*

I'll be on semi-hiatus in ARPGs. And I decided to draw my fursona/personal OCs and my own non-ARPG specise characters.

-

Today, one of my relative passed away.. That's sad..

Sorry to hear about your loss, Kyath. :( *hugs*

I forgot these dogs like to get up at 4 a.m. for a snack. I'm soooo tired.

Good morning peeps!

Arriving at work was a little weird this morning. There was a strange man brushing his teeth and pruning the roses.

Edited by Fortune86

At the same time? That's odd.

Good morning, CPA! B)

After a whole day at work on my day off yesterday, I am looking forward to a proper day off today.

Good morning peeps!

Today I has a sad. Donated my entire collection of Animorphs books to a charity shop this morning. About ten years of my childhood. 

That must have been a lot of books, @Fortune86! That's a large series. What will you use the empty space on your shelves for now?

*hugs*

Good morning, CPA! B)

We start our Christmas in July sale tomorrow.  We had more than 12 large storage containers full of Christmas items and we're running out of space to keep them!

2018 Xmas in July.jpg