Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I don't know.

This is an anime series and it's amazing!

Gifs are up, though you have it set so you can't see them don't you?

That's one I'll probably change, nothing really gif-worthy has happened in Season 3 yet so I didn't look too hard for a good one.

The badminton one was the toughy. Good anime that, it's basically "Sports! The PTSD child neglect story"

I'm not caught up with season 3 yet so I can't make any suggestions. 

Oh man. The only PS+ game I was interested in this month is an online game. T-T

Dead by Daylight.

Knew it was a survival horror type thing, didn't realise it was an online co-op. 

Oh yeah, I've recently started watching a really good DbD let's player.

But yeah, multiplayer. One person plays the hunter and 4 others play survivors trying to escape.

Youtuber is HybridPanda, he's really good. Watched his latest video today where he got reported for cheating (he wasn't).

I'm still trying to catch up with Markiplier vids. On the final episode of Evil Within 2. 

I've actually been reading the overlord books. Got back into it after the 1st ep of the new season came out :D

DbD is fun to theorise. I was thinking of potential horror characters that could be used as new monsters. A vampire that can turn into a swarm of bats: hearing based vision but can fly over obstacles.

Or a Jeckle and Hyde style monster Jeckle can't hurt the survivors but has to get close to them to create the potion and when they turn into Mr Hyde their attacks instantly knock the enemy down.

A werewolf that has a pounce, a small charge while stationary before leaping and landing, if it lands on a survivor it instantly knocks them down.

I don't know how well you know the current monsters to be able to understand these suggestions :P

I misunderstood the situation. I thought the player character had to escape from a succession of various monsters like in pretty much any other horror game, except there was only one monster rather at a time rather than a room full of zombies or something. I didn't really look into it until I saw it was on this month's PS+ and then realised I was wrong about pretty much everything. 

I wonder if there are any horror games in the PSN sale...?

Can't help you there.

But no unfortunately, it's multiplayer :P 4 v 1. I guess you could just be the killer?

Bendy and the ink machine is a horror I think, though I don't know if it's on PS

The problem with horror games is that the twist can be too easily given away. You try and do a little research to see if it's something you would be interested in and could end up spoiling yourself.

Bendy isn't currently on the PS4. Been watching Mark play it though. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I was meant to be out for coffee with someone right now, but she had work commitments so I'm here watching Nature Cat and surfing the forums.

I unhid my last two first day eggs too soon and they're green when I was aiming for blue.  This may take a while! 

*goes hunting for the Cuffs Rack*

@Fortune86, it can't be edited so I'm not able to add them. :(

Edited by Lagie

Lagie!

*hugs*

Awww. T-T

What determines the colour of the new hatchies? 

Time. The longer you leave them in their shell the darker they become, it seems.

We're still waiting on purples to show up.

Sleepy...

Morning peeps!

All of mine have hatched Blue. I may try and trade a couple once gendered. 

Edited by Fortune86

Morning, Fortune! *hugs*

All of mine are green so far (my first day ones). I'm trying for blue or purple with the next sets.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Two more regular shop days before we close for a week and do some shifting of things that will hopefully give us an extra room to use.

*latehugs Lagie*

Don;t you hate it when you get some music stuck in your head and can't remember what movie it's from?

Hmm. I probably would  if it happened to me, but I can't say it has much.

What are you trying to identify?