Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I don't have the patience for that kind of thing lol. Don't even like building settlements in Fallout. More into shooting things. 

I just build the basic stuff in order to level up and get to the good stuff.

And just build a basic block house which has beds where the dwarves can recover health and eat food.

I'm currently on a desert planet.

Spoiler

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Spoiler

D8619C0C3FC8E0C1F93537F737E051E472446F31

Spoiler

085B78C14820C459399E38405CCD073F8E558849

They usually tell me they are hungry and the put food on the table and forget about it again. XD Until they remind me they are hungry again.

I have to put up with that in real life. Don't want it in video games too XD About six o'clock every day I have 10 animals demanding to be fed. 

I may be going back to Waframe before long. Looks like Lost Child is bugged and impossible to plat. T_T

Well that sucks!

My friends are currently playing WF and I want to join them but the pressure to play on their level is to high.

I know how you feel. I joined a clan and the majority of them are plat farmers (not much else for them to do at the moment). That means doing nothing but high level missions and farming the best gear as quickly as possible. 

Then there's me, plodding along several rooms behind and not having anything left to kill. XD

I may have figured out hot to record my voice on the videos though. May try to solo a few bosses and see how I do. 

Oh that would be cool.

Remember to say... "Shout out to Spirit" XD

I will XD

May have to wait until the weekend. Home internet is being dodgy again. 

Well then I will have to watch it next weekend cause I'm staying in Strand this weekend. So limited internet for me.

Not to mention I have a friend coming over.

Friend friend.

My one friend kinda sorta has issues with her boyfriend.

So now she is coming to visit me. I'm not really to pleased about it.

Oh dear. I hope that it gets resolved quickly and you don't get dragged into anything. 

I'm just annoyed cause after three years of dating him and now they have problems, now she wants to hang out or visit me at my place.

Not at all.

Haven't hanged with me in like six months.

She doesn't want to got to the movies cause her bf has other plans.

She doesn't want to get together because she is at her bf in the city.

I always make sure to make plans weeks ahead of time so she can be "booked" but she always cancels.

It upsets me incredibly.

And now that things are a bit rocky she wants to visit me.

Sounds like a poor friend. Is it too late to tell her you have other plans? 

Everyone knows I have no plans when I'm staying at my flat. I have no money to do anything.

I just know this is going to be a moan and groan weekend.

She is going to moan about her bf and I'm going to groan because of her moaning.

This always happens!

Do you have any sellotape? Maybe you can tape her to the wall?

Would put off further visits at least I think.

I want my friends to visit... I just don't want them to visit because they have bf issues.

Hmm. Bit of a tough on then. 

How about just putting your hands over your ears and going 'lalalalalalalala' whenever she mentions him?

Hehe I don't want to be immature.

But I have a tactic to change the conversation. This isn't my first rodeo XD

Oh craft the world is more like terraria than minecraft.

I've started a playthrough of skyrim with a unarmed fighter :D

Downloaded a custom race too (cause I didn't want to play an argonian or kahjiit cause they aren't pretty)

Race is Half Dragon, they're basically a human with horns and scales, but I included a mod which allows you to give yourself wings (which seem to negate all fall damage and also massively increase your vertical jump height) it's been fun. I started in Riften so I could get the gloves that do bonus damage unarmed, but I need to move out soon so I can upgrade my other skills.

Upgrading armour is so annoying, you basically need to let the enemy whack you. I have to do it cause it's the only perk tree which gives a bonus to unarmed damage.

Boom conversation redirected :P

Just ask her to hand me something and then mention how I got it or how cheap I got it.

That usually does the trick.

Or I start cleaning something and usually they stop talking and help me. XD

You have to play on the right time otherwise it doesn't work.