Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Yes, I have to remember to do that, too.
I'm going to do some shifting today.  I have almost 100 dragons that need shifting! 😮

Toppage, page 531! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Good morning peeps!

Went to the dentist this morning. Everything is fine.

*happy dances*

I had a bit of a toothache last week but no way I can go to the dentist this week as I'm sick and have had a blocked nose.

Feeling a bit better after a good nights sleep (I started feeling sick sunday and started coughing just enough that I got 0 sleep sunday night/monday morning the day of my resit exam.

They're trying to get them out as soon as possible but they said probably not till the end of the week.

So you can't do much but twiddle your thumbs until then?

Well, here's hoping for a pass!

I'm gonna attend my classes in the hopes that I have passed and will therefore be allowed to attend them.

Not really, one week of learning about the brain when I won't need that knowledge for a year.

It might make it easier a year later as you'll be a week ahead of everyone, but I do hope you've passed!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I'm not super sick but I'm staying put today.  Sleep seems like a very good idea.

Fortune!

*hugs back*

Indeed, it is. I would say the excessive yawning I've been doing is probably indicative I do need more sleep. XD

Hey MP.

We have a flea/lice outbreak. :dry: All the animals have been treated with neck drops and trying to find some house spray. 

Why are you smiling about that 😮

First day at uni and bloody hell it is full on. It's all about the brain this sem and even the guys who attended the class last week were stumped at the activity we had today (though we also had a words search which was fun)

It's an unhappy face. Not smiling?

Well the brain is a complicated thing. It'll probably take a while for things to start making sense. 

Oh I didn't focus on it enough... maybe I should wear my glasses more.

Also had a rather horrific night. I'm sick at the moment, the main symptom being lots of phlem causing me to cough and giving me a sore throat.

Yesterday I was pretty good, woke up groggy but coughed myself clear.

But when I went to bed It honestly felt like I was going to drown.

Just the act of standing up and walking to the kitchen helped loads, but I took some cold medicine as well.

Today could've been better sick wise, I haven't had a running nose this whole week of being sick but the day I have to go into uni I do :(

Finally a teeny tiny small break!

Afternoon everyone!