Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Oh hell no. That little monster with sticky fingers isn't going anywhere near my laptop.

XD

My dad wants to have a go at fishing tomorrow but I'll have to make sure he doesn't have marmalade all over his hands.  

TFW you're looking up a video game and your boss suddenly takes a look at your screen....

D:

No. He was looking for my sellotape. 

Maybe he didn't notice. The backdrop has similar colours to the invoicing system....

Edited by Fortune86

Sometimes they don't even notice that stuff when they are looking for something else

True.

And it looks like my next flower collecting quest will be easier than the last lol. 

I still have no idea what to aim for when playing.

Whatever unlocks the main story is what I'm going for, combined with completing planets and trophies. 

I don't even know what the main story is at the moment XD

Oh... I saw that infested room open. So what does that chair do?

I must admit my knowledge of the story is rather fragmented. It's been so long and you can't replay the quests. T-T

As for the chair~

Spoiler

The chair is operated by a sentient infestation called 'Helminth'. If you have a Warframe called Nidus you can sit in the chair and Helminth will make you infectious. That infection will spread to other players during missions and they'll develop a pink cyst on their necks. After seven days infected Warframes can either have Helminth remove the cyst and inoculate them from further infection by sitting in the chair, or you can drain the cyst and have it infect a Kubrow egg instead.

That's how I got Ellie. 

So... in other words it won't be something I get anytime soon XD

Spoiler

I got infected four times by random XD

My Ember has a mature cyst, Rhino got infected twice and I noticed this morning that Oberon is developing one. 

It's not getting it that's the trouble lol. 

Spoiler

I will do with Oberon I think, but I'm keeping Rhino and Ember infected for now in case I want another Ellie lol.

If a Warframe goes to the chair they can not get infected again.

But mature cysts are really gross to look at.

I want to try and record Ellie being awesome. I'm not sure she was displayed well in that last vid. 

Well I got a good look of her when you where in that dark area.

Wish I could record my game play.

I tell you what it's a darn good thing I can't record my voice on those things because I was screaming something rotten at the tv. My dad went from bursting into the room wondering if I was being murdered to bursting into laughter. I think I used every expletive I know. 

I don't shout to games when my mother is in the area. I never swear in front of her.

There was one point in Limbo where I was dying repeatedly. I think I nearly burst a blood vessel or something. 

I shout when I'm at my flat and make a lot of growling sounds XD