Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

It's odd really. Way back when I had a PS1 I never experienced save corruption or games freezing up. Now it feels like a very real threat. You'd think it'd be the other way around. 

I finally beaten the last challenge but the trophy didn't register.

I'm crying!

I'm so angry and sad and annoyed. Even my mom gave me a hug cause she feels sorry for me.

Aww. *hugs Spirit* I'm sorry.

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out gingerbread cookies*

They're tasty, I'm told, but there's too much ginger and cinnamon in them for my taste buds.

Someone threw concrete chunks through two of our shop windows:angry: Lousy way to start the new year.

Apparently they were fine at 2:30 p.m. yesterday.  I arrived at 10 a.m. today to glass shards everywhere.

Edited by Lagie

@DragonSpirit009 So sorry! And i really hope, that you 'down' there will get rain but not too much at all and not a huge thunderstorm for sure. We are all so used that north is the top of the map, south is always down.

@Lagie Sorry for having such a start in the new year. I don't understand that just random violence?

Can't remember if i already said it:

Happy New Year may the happy moments overshine all the other moments in this year!

Edited by Tigerkralle

It does seem to be completely random, but it's equally likely it's one of the people who used to jump our fence to either steal or sleep and is now unable to do so since we've had razor wire installed. :rolleyes:

Edited by Lagie

Good morning peeps!

@Lagie What the actual fudge? That's just not cricket. I hope you can get your windows repaired cheaply and easily. 

Oh no!! That is just awful Lagie. Hope it wont cost to much to fix!

Ugh sleeping with a dog and a frozen bottle of water is a challenge!

@Tigerkralle Thanks. At this moment the only way to fill out dams quickly we would need a freak stom with heavy rain for at least 4 days.

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Thanks, @Fortune86 and @DragonSpirit009! The first window guy didn't charge me, thank goodness (though both the new panes cracked in last night's cold snap :rolleyes: ),

and the window/carpentry guy thinks it will be about $60 for the other window which isn't bad at all.

Now if we could just get the incidents to stop altogether... :P

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out nachos and dips*

This is my last night here, which means no evening internet as of tomorrow till ?Monday, in case I go missing again.

So a storm that don't kill people and made them lose their homes? I think i can endure cold weather more then hot weather but i am not sure. I am pale and my skin would burn where you live.

Haha I'm pretty pale as well cause we have to stay inside because of the heat. Our humidity isn't that high but the sun would burn the heck out of a person.

The only tan I got is a arm/t-shirt tan when I drive. So my one arm is browner than the other XD

*throws a playstation controller out the window*

Good morning peeps.

*runs outside to retrieve the controller*

Melting and you?

What game frustrated you this morning?

Cold XD

Dragon's Dogma. Spirit is being very dense. Been trying since Sunday to teach her how to properly murder Cursed Dragons but she refuses to learn the final trick.

Resorted to taking her out fighting in her underwear this morning but even that didn't work. 

I just read your post out loud to my mum and we are both laughing histerical XD

XD

That's alright then.

But it is costing me a lot curatives. I hoarded for so long and now I'm burning through everything T-T

Well sorry I'm not very helpful at the moment but Im still laughing!

You haven't told your mom I regularly rent Spirit out to make money have you? Because that might not sound quite right...