Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Well, good luck. Keep thumbs held (as Spirit would say).

Where is Spirit anyway? 

Speaking of the convention I just entered a contest to win 2 weekend passes and a VIP meet & greet :D

I won the last competition I entered with them, I didn't get to cash it in because the prize was in melbourne but I still won it. Hope I win this.

Probably working.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I'm here... It's just end of the month and all the newspapers are massive. Lots of full pages and half pages that needs to be done.

Hi MP!

Good luck with the exams!

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Work again? Meh XD

I see you saw your surprise yesterday lol. I got one of my own this morning >.>

Lol... Yeah when I saw it I was wondering what is the surprise then bam! Chest monster. XD I lol'd!

Well you'll need all the good lucks you can get MP. Might as well start early with the good lucking.

Yeah those tentacled terrors pop out a lot. I wanted to get a video of the one that got me but Spirit cast an ice spell that filled the screen and you can't see anything. D:

Yeah MP, gather up some good luck every day then cash in at exam time.

Start building up some good karma!

I wanted to play a bit Assassins Creed last night but when I got to my flat I remembered I had fumigated it so I had to clean and vacuum. When I was done I was to tired to even think of playing.

*pets Spirit better*

I really hate chores right now. 

We're trying to clear out the garage and most of it has to be dumped because water damage and mice and wasps don't make good storage conditions. 

Luckily we don't have that problems.

We cleared out the wasps last year. And because they are gone the bee's have come back. So now our litchi, lemon, granadilla and grapes is getting the full out bee work. Which means we will be getting some fruit later this year.

Yay for bees.

I don't mind bees too much, provided they stay a fair distance away XD

Oh man. I need a drink or something. I was given a packet of crisps to eat but now my mouth is really dry. 

I just need some sort of junk food. I'm craving like mad!

Good morning, CPA! B)

Sorry, Fortune, we finished the pizza last night.

And the Chinese food place is closed, Spirit, alas.

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

@purplehaze, they will be here until the 30th.  You might know one of them! @herk!

Edited by Lagie

Spirit! *huggles back*

I'm well, thanks, but my back is seriously painful and I can't go to the physiotherapist till Friday.

How are you?

Oh no. A pity you can't get an earlier appointment.

I do hope the pain will subside a bit until then.

I'm good. Just extremely busy. So much work T.T

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

@purplehaze, they will be here until the 30th.  You might know one of them! @herk!

Oh, that is so cool! I hope you have a really nice visit!

They're beach bunnies so we've already been ocean swimming and I'm dropping them to another beach before I go to work today. :D

Ugh you ever have something in your mind and then you lose track for a second and suddenly you can't remember what you were thinking of!

*waves back at Fortune*

And good morning to everyone!

I just came back from my morning walk. Weather is fantastic today! Just cool enough for good walking. It rained overnight, but the sun is coming out now.