Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

A client has contacted us saying we billed them the wrong amount for a test, because we used the code they quoted instead of the one they wanted.

The new code is 20% more o3o

Oops. Hope that's an easy fix, Fortune.

That sounds like perfect walking weather, purplehaze!

Slowish, longish day, and tonight we're going out to the Quiz Night (trivia) fundraiser for the shelter.

I had my final uni class until exams.

Also I'm sad that I can't make a food gif for the new food wars season :(

The dude was lit up like a Christmas Tree. Every heart was active. If you remember the online Ur-Dragon, you know that's a big deal. ^_^

Well trust me, he takes forever to take out. It takes roughly 24 hours for everyone online to whittle down his health to Grace and in that period you have all of 8 minutes (sometime less!) to kill him before he flies off and resets his health bar (Grace lasts only an hour). 

Max level characters with stat boosting items struggle to take him out in time, especially if he has more than one heart active. When I caught Grace last night all 28 hearts were active. Even the ones on the wings. 

According to my clock, I beat him with about 30 seconds to spare.

I am well chuffed. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, candy apples, brownies, and toast with pumpkin butter*

There's a new Hallowe'en biome! :) Very cool! (But hard to stalk, with over 100 people in there.)

Fort are you talking 24 hours IRL cause I don't think I'd play that long.

I just discovered I went past a stabbing site today.

On the train I was looking out the window at a camera crew who were setting up, then I saw several police cars, police tape and people wearing blue gowns at a house.

24 hours real life.

A single player doesn't do it alone. Everyone chips in. Your 'round' with the Ur Dragon only lasts about eight minutes, but the damage done is added to the global amount. Once enough damage is done, the Ur Dragon enters Grace, where they are left with a 'small' but set amount of HP. If you can kill them in an eight minute round, you get rewards. Grace lasts an hour, and then the Ur-Dragon recovers all of his HP and the whole thing starts again. 

That's awful MP D:

Good afternoon everyone!

Had a really horrible day at work.

Not to mention the news in tomorrows newspaper isn't a pleasant one either!

*sends hugs to everyone*

What happened, Spirit? Or should I not ask?

It rained today. Really heavy rain, for almost an hour. Herk and friend got caught out at the beach in it! :o

I think we're having a quiet evening at home...

Morning everyone!

It was just a very busy and exhausting day.

The news in the newspaper was about another farmer getting shot on his farm. They say it was a racist attack.

Hello CPA *Smiles*

That's awful Spirit.... Racists are idiots.

Poor farmer...

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Thats what I am concluding about this stabbing spirit, cause it happened just down from a Mosque.

God today was an absolute scorcher, and after a whole day of 0 clouds theres now stormclouds in the sky.

Hi there Kyath!

Hi there MP!

There is so much hate between the races here that it's not even safe to walk across the road.

People are holding to the past for no reason. And then killing for no reason.

Good morning peeps!

Racism is beyond stupid. I can never understand the mindset behind it.

In other news, a daft thing I recorded.

Spoiler

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

So... how did you get off the spinny twisty thing? XD

~You spin me right round baby right round~

Wait so you've already got your new character, but still have spirit as your pawn?

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

There are two ways. You can either just let go, which I did in the video, or wait until your stamina runs out and be treated to a short moment in which it looks like your Arisen is gonna hurl. I've got really high stamina though, so it would have taken forever to drain XD

And the spinny twisty thing? A body in a bag someone left hanging from the ceiling. It got hit in a fight and just rag dolled away. 

It's an odd dungeon. 

Hey MP.

Yeah. Spirit is super popular online, so I can't change her XD

Edit: His name is Vanitas.

Spoiler

DMmyzi9W4AAHei_.jpg

Edited by Fortune86

How are you already at the level to fight the Ur-dragon you just made that guy didn't you!

And so what you just remade spirit?