Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Alright then.

Remember to wear easily washable clothing, or to get a plastic mac or something. 

Just had the fight of my life in SouthPark

Fought the strongest secret boss in the game; Morgan Freeman!

I used 3 revives, 3 ultimate heals, 2 summons and exploited the hell out of my abilities!

Heres the moment of victory.

Spoiler

59e9ea1729ae3_SouthParkTheFracturedButWhole2017-10-20-22-7-29.thumb.jpg.95aa49081c34eb127023ee23f7439ef2.jpg

Side note, thats what my girl looks like at the moment. Her class was Brutalist (fighter), Cyborg, Assassin, Monk. But just before this I was granted the power to choose any ability... though I pretty much only changed the Ult to one that heals and revives (not to full) all allies.

He farted on us!

Look he killed kenny!

Dum-di dum, getting some milk...

Spoiler

59e9f3379aec0_SouthParkTheFracturedButWhole2017-10-20-20-47-24.thumb.jpg.d5b653aed0da20e8312439f5d5de66a2.jpg

In other news her knew fart powers include making a clone of herself mid battle, and firing a guinea pig out of her rear to short circuit electrics.

Isn't Kenny the one who dies if someone so much as breathes in his general direction?

No he dies by legitimate things, just a lot... he's quite unlucky.

It was very useful against Mr. Freeman cause it meant he could still do stuff while dead (hence why he's a ghost in the screenshot).

I still think I'll stick with DD XD

Will hopefully be heading towards BBI tonight, just gotta re-grab Spirit. 

Wow I think I'm actually coming up to the end of this game... which is depressing cause I've only played it a couple of days.

Oh no, MP! You didn't just kill Morgan Freeman! :o

Looks like he did. :(

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out something edible*

Someone tried to break into the shop last night.  Grrrrr.  Who steals from a charity?

*Digs through edibles to find an apple.* Thanks, Lagie! I've been craving one.

It does seem awfully low to steal from a charity. Unfortunately you hear about it all too often. I gather they were not able to take anything?

Never fear purple, he got up after the fight and spoke to me in a dream, teaching me the power to change time from night to day with my farts!

Lagie something always seems to be going wrong with you... are you alright? You didn't even specify what food was laid out in CPA... I'll have some orange juice.

I know, MP. It does seem that lately anything that can go wrong does.  It's frustrating.

The shop is still doing well, sales-wise, though!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and scrambled eggs with bacon*

I'm looking forward to an anti-stress massage this afternoon! :P Birthday gift from one of my volunteers.

Well i've finished Fractured But Whole, had some really interesting final missions. And I'm so glad I managed to find all the Yaoi pictures! I was only missing 2 but fortunately used a walkthrough (though it was still annoying checking each individual building for the third time).

I wonder whether or not I'll play again... i like my girl and she probably had the strongest abilities you can pick.

Heres her and her past self (this is a game about time travel)

Spoiler

59eb5645094e9_SouthParkTheFracturedButWhole2017-10-21-22-24-48.thumb.jpg.5827fb37b5cef9761f3524d134039c9d.jpg

That scene is literally the opening to the game (without the clone watching)

My family also just bought a really big TV! Which amazed me cause when I spoke to my mum about possibly getting a bigger tv the other day (we rearranged the living room) she said she wasn't gonna.

Enjoy your massage, Lagie! I've only had one once -- gift from my daughter -- and it was very relaxing.

How's your back feeling?

Much better today, thanks, purplehaze, and even better after the massage!

We had a VERY busy and profitable shop day. The lovely fellow who came to fix the broken window did so free of charge.

Sounds like you need a new game, MP!

Nice of him to fix the window for free.

I've been working on a sewing project off and on all day. I am trying to reline my daughter's winter coat and she is going to need it soon, so I needed to pick up the pace. I have had to make a pattern for the new lining out of the shredded, worn old lining that was completely disintegrated in places. I think I got it pretty well, but I forgot to make some markings on it that would have helped me figure out how to put the new one together. :wacko: It has taken me most of the day today to repair the pockets, replace the shoulder pads, and pin in my test lining that I made to be sure I knew what I was doing before I cut into the good lining fabric. I think it is all going to work, though! Next time I will just tell her to go buy a new coat! :lol:

Edited by purplehaze

Woke up to the revelation that my cat has a fish hook in her mouth.

We don't know how long she's had it in there but she seems fine...

Unfortunately getting it removed could be an issue and my mums considering just having her put down as it'll be cheaper and she's nearly 20...

dang, that is a nice long life. cats are a mystery sometimes. Whatever happens, I'm sure things will be fine.